What's new

Donald Trump turns the knife in, H-1B workers say deja vu

You miss the broader point. 50,000 H-1bs to Indians is a drop in the bucket. There are close to 2 million Indians in India working for American companies in India. The real money is there. H-1b is important to Indians in that it allows them to settle in USA.

As far as UK goes they will find getting middle class Indians to settle is better than allowing uneducated/poorly educated third worlders

By that same logic, US should have found that getting English speaking law abiding hard working educated middle class Indians to settle using H1B is FAR better than allowing Hispanics to take over the US.

Trump is not really targeting that "drop in the bucket". He is appealing to that racist in every white heart because he knows that is what is at the root of US.

Just saying.

Too many Americans out of work....many with high level degrees. Industry can not justify more H1B hires.

and $1 = Rs 74. Those 3 million Indians in USA are nuisance everywhere. They work for low salary and do not send any $$$$$ to India. If they work for same salary as Americans, no Indian is going to USA. It could be a GIANT JOB and VISA SCAM

and $1 = Rs 74. Those 3 million Indians in USA are nuisance everywhere. They work for low salary and do not send any $$$$$ to India. If they work for same salary as Americans, no Indian is going to USA. It could be a GIANT JOB and VISA SCAM

Indians make up 1% of US population but account for 6% of income tax collected.

Chinese OTOH is known for spreading pandemics. Go figure who is the nuisance.

Indians make up 1% of US population but account for 6% of income tax collected.

$1 = Rs 74. How is H-1B visas and other visas helping India ?

Donald Trump said India and China do not give real numbers.

I support kicking out all non-immigrants and let the US dies of a slow death.

$1 = Rs 74. How is H-1B visas and other visas helping India ?

Donald Trump said India and China do not give real numbers.

Trump is free to say anything. We couldn't care less.
H1b too constitute a minuscule part of 1.4 billion population of India so we care about that even less.

595181ded084cc12098b5917.jpeg

That hug... so desperate. Lol

Modi: "I love you, I love you, I love you."

That is what you get for being a pawn on someone else chess board. Indians fail to comprehend that US is their competitor not their sugar daddy who will give them unlimited supply of lollipops. Indians were doing thousand times better when they weren't Canon Fodders for US. Now every other day is a new chapter of humiliation for Indians at the hands of yanks.

Last edited:
That is what you get for being a pawn on someone else chess board. Indians fail to comprehend that US is their competitor not their sugar daddy who will give them unlimited supply of lollipops. Indians were doing thousand times better when they weren't Canon Fodders for US. Now every other day is a new chapter of humiliation for Indians at the hands of yanks.

And YET , every Indian I know wants Trump to win.

And YET , every Indian I know wants Trump to win.

That has more to do with Modi mania rather than Trump being popular amongst US Indians. Trump in reality has done very little for India compared to previous regimes. He is a smooth talker and a liar which makes him a perfect politician. During his meeting with Modi and Imran Khan he made them both feel that he is their best friend but later on stabbed them both in their arse. US India relations were at their prime during Obama regime.

That has more to do with Modi mania rather than Trump being popular amongst US Indians. Trump in reality has done very little for India compared to previous regimes. He is a smooth talker and a liar which makes him a perfect politician. During his meeting with Modi and Imran Khan he made them both feel that he is their best friend but later on stabbed them both in their arse. US India relations were at their prime during Obama regime.

You couldn't be more wrong.

NO Indian expects Trump to do ANYTHING for India, anymore than we expected Obama to do anything for India.

We like him for his ability to Act AGAINST Pakistan and China.

You couldn't be more wrong.

NO Indian expects Trump to do ANYTHING for India, anymore than we expected Obama to do anything for India.

We like him for his ability to Act AGAINST Pakistan and China.
:lol: You people were literally worshipping his arse off and you say you dont expect anything from him.

How is that working out for you? China took a chunk of a disputed territory so where is US? At the end of the days it just you and your enemy no one else will come to save you.

H1B is basically a way for America to support India as part of overall strategic alliance between the two countries going on since 90s. We can all see the American lead western block have been very supportive to India in this regard all these years. Not just US but UK has allowed too many Indians to work and settle in their country.

The way I see it, there is more to this then just securing the jobs for the locals as this issue has been going on for quite some time without any move. Perhaps the first sign that western establishments are finally coming to realise the diminishing returns for their support to India all these decades. There are no free lunches.
Hit the nail on the head

:lol: You people were literally worshipping his arse off and you say you dont expect anything from him.

How is that working out for you? China took a chunk of a disputed territory so where is US? At the end of the days it just you and your enemy no one else will come to save you.

Can't you read ? I just told you we expect him to ACT AGAINST pakistan and China.

And so far we are not disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom