What's new

Don’t abandon Taiwan for better China ties

Put down the crackpipe, and if you believe in God, don't make statements in his name. Don't talk like an Indian or the Viet members like NiceGuy who think they have the right to dominate the world.

He isn't representing his fellow Chinese here very well with statements like that. The statement "It's not only our destiny to rule this planet but our god given birthright" Sounds eerily like something Adolf Hitler might have said back in the 1930's. Then again, I also take into context that this is just a forum and that the "master race" bellicose spewing trolls here (whatever nationality they might be) have no real power in the outside "real world" China is rational country, run by rational actors with common sense.

^Troll detected^

China will wipe Japan off the map.

Tear up Article 9 and give Japan about ten years. POWERHOUSE !!! The carriers they were building in the '30's and '40's are STILL superior to the Ukrainian rowboat the Chinese are tooling around on. And I'm sure they could have a functioning nuclear arsenal by about lunchtime tomorrow if they tried. And they'd be small and get good gas mileage, too.:taz:

Taiwan will be united without a shot being fired. The entire Taiwanese economy depends on our market and manufacturing. Most of their top businessmen live here and have major influence over things in Taiwan. Taiwan military is just an ant, it's even weaker than the Indian military and that's saying something. Even Taiwanese military generals are defecting to the mainland. Once we control their elites, Taiwan has no choice but give into our demands. We have basically isolated them from the international community as only a bunch of worthless 10th world countries recognise them. Next will be financial links, then political. Little by little we are conquering Taiwan and people don't even realise it. Forget Taiwan, all of Asia is coming under our influence except a few countries.

This is our century because Asia belong to the Han race, always has done always will be. It's not only our destiny to rule this planet but our god given birthright.

Typical words from a very unimportant and mentally unstable human being. You are a joke.

Moron, those are office representation. The UN is the representation of a nation. Only ONE representation of each nation is allowed in the UN. In fact, Taiwan never put the word "independent" in their constitution. Do you understand?

Misiones_Diplomaticas_de_Taiwan.PNG

Dark Blue = Countries with embassies of Taiwan
Light Blue = Countries with Representative Offices of Taiwan

Taiwan said they are part of China (One China, two systems) in their constitution, not us, moron.

I'm getting tire of an Indian minding my country business. Now even the ******* Indian is trying to play the "World Police" role of America and trying to decide who land belong to who and who should be independent or not? WTF!
And why is Taiwan so important to you? To you, isn't Taiwan already a part of China? So what is the problem that you still have?

Taiwan will be united without a shot being fired. The entire Taiwanese economy depends on our market and manufacturing. Most of their top businessmen live here and have major influence over things in Taiwan. Taiwan military is just an ant, it's even weaker than the Indian military and that's saying something. Even Taiwanese military generals are defecting to the mainland. Once we control their elites, Taiwan has no choice but give into our demands. We have basically isolated them from the international community as only a bunch of worthless 10th world countries recognise them. Next will be financial links, then political. Little by little we are conquering Taiwan and people don't even realise it. Forget Taiwan, all of Asia is coming under our influence except a few countries.

This is our century because Asia belong to the Han race, always has done always will be. It's not only our destiny to rule this planet but our god given birthright.

Strongly agreed.

No...they wouldn't. Anyway what is this political and non political way? Either you are Chinese or your not...unless China allows dual citizenship, which it doesn't

From my point of view, like it or not, Taiwan will be reunited by China in twenty years by either peaceful meaning or military force. No country can stop it when China turns to be the No.1 economy in the world, and no country has the right to point figure at China for its attempt to end the civil way in between China mainland and Taiwan.
Jade you'd better talk to your government first cause the stance of Indian government is "Taiwan is a part of China", it doesn't make sense jump back and forth over here arguing "Taiwan is a country".

I have been watching open courses on National Taiwan University's website and all the professors refer to themselves as "we Chinese" I think the intellectuals identify more with being Chinese than average guys.
Anyway to me, it doesn't really matter. The Romance of Three Kingdoms has already said we are united for too long then we break up, but we will be united again. The only obstacle right now is the political system in Mainland, which I'm pretty sure is temporary in the course of history.

Typical words from a very unimportant and mentally unstable human being. You are a joke.

And why is Taiwan so important to you? To you, isn't Taiwan already a part of China? So what is the problem that you still have?
Are you out of your fucking mind to use my screen name as an imposter? LMAO What is said by our government and by me is clear. I do not feel the need to explain anything. Taiwan WILL and FOREVER be a part of China. We will go to war with anyone over it. Book it!

Ask your governments to recognize taiwan as one at first. :rofl:

Taiwanese are a proud country and hate China. Inspite of thousands of Chinese missiles that are pointed towards Taiwan, Taiwanese stood their ground for freedom and democracy.

I see only solution: China should abdicate its claim over Taiwan and learn to live peacefully with Taiwan

:rofl:
Then When ?? u think ur coward and poor trained PLAN can do something in SCS(east sea)??

Wt our Kilos ,we just simpy cover SCS(east sea) wt sea mine, then ur poor economy will totaly collapse:lol:
Come on!Though PLAN is far from US Navy,but I am quite sure that they can destroy your poor "navy" for hundreds of times.
8640726299_b06e89cfc2_o.jpg
8723012204_c30d17dd2c_o.jpg
8114747060_fc9636ae05_o.jpg
9627093150_5b8f31c651_k.jpg
And while you get your junk kilos,we are getting more and more deadly toys in an amazing speed.
criOolR.jpg
DpVXTXB.jpg
Five destroyers in construction,every of which can sink all your "navy"s junk boats,and this is just one of the shipyards which are building warships.Are you feeling hopeless?

Taiwan is a part of China ... OK. Mainland is a part of China
But which China ? There's another China ( ROC or Republic of China )

before talking kashmir u talk about Tibet...we consider it a free nation...not under eveil occupation

All countries within Indian union is under an entity of British imperialism. The existence of the Indian nation is an affront of all people of South Asia and anyone supporting it is supporting neo-colonialism.
No only Kashmir should be a nation, but Mysore, Hyderabad, Bangale, Tamil, Maharashtra, Gujara and Punjab should be a country itself.

Back
Top Bottom