What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Such a shame. And even a bigger shame where members such as Superkaif try to justify the matter comparing it to made up stories of Gujarati Muslims. When will this self denial end. :rolleyes:

+100 to this....
we can not put red carpet to all the hindus who facing issues in neighbouring countries..... , we do have enough issues to tackle here it self ...

Why ? Coz they are Hindu?? Do you know how easy it is for Muslims (esp Bangladeshi muslims) to get a ration card and voter card??

A hindu is most hated, most rejected creature in Hindustan. If one talk about hindu, he is communal. If one oppress Hindu he is secular.. Great going India...

Shame Shame Indian govt..

Why? Just because they are Hindus? How about doing that for other persecuted minorities in Pakistan like the Ahmedis? It is none of our business.

I say let the courts decide their fate. They violated terms of their visa. Period. There is no moral ambiguity about it.

Ahmedis are Muslims and as I have explained TNT does not cover them, but Hindus/Sikhs..yes they are covered and it is our busines when they say this is their motherland.and they are true on that count.

This is not just a humanitarian issue...its a political issue as well and a continuation of the Partition migration. Why view it differently from the great migration of '47 ?

India is for Indians, no matter what religion he or she follows. Just because a person is a hindu does not mean he or she will be accepted as an Indian. We have enough population of our own to accept any more refugees or migrants, whether Hindus or whatever. If they are not accepted in their home country, too bad....we are not here to solve everybody's problems just because they are Hindus.

India is for all Indians..agreed. No one disputes that. Every one born in India is an Indian citizen and gets to enjoy he same constitutional benefits irrespective of their religion.

But let us not get into fancy notions of TNT not playing any role in the demographics of India..That would be an insult to history.Millions crossed the border in '47 because they felt they would be safer in India and we welcomed them..millions could NOT crossbecause they thought they would be safer there and also because they could not cross in time. So some of the remaining are crossing over now. Why the big fuss ? How different it is from the migration of '47 ?

Like it or not, TNT did play a role in Indian nation building and these Hindus who wish to cross over must be respected for their choice and accepted as Indian citizens. Period.

India is for all Indians..agreed. No one disputes that. Every one born in India is an Indian citizen and gets to enjoy he same constitutional benefits irrespective of their religion.

But let us not get into fancy notions of TNT not playing any role in the demographics of India..That would be an insult to history.Millions crossed the border in '47 because they felt they would be safer in India and we welcomed them..millions could NOT crossbecause they thought they would be safer there and also because they could not cross in time. So some of the remaining are crossing over now. Why the big fuss ? How different it is from the migration of '47 ?

Like it or not, TNT did play a role in Indian nation building and these Hindus who wish to cross over must be respected for their choice and accepted as Indian citizens. Period.

But at the same time if because of problems back in Pakistan including Muslims start crossing the borders and start giving the reasons as you just said nationality cannot be given to everyone. Even the Muslims can migrate to India for India is for everyone not just Hindus. My point is Pakistan is currently in bad shape and so even if the population starts migrating are we in a state to give the citizenship to everyone.

But at the same time if because of problems back in Pakistan including Muslims start crossing the borders and start giving the reasons as you just said nationality cannot be given to everyone. Even the Muslims can migrate to India for India is for everyone not just Hindus. My point is Pakistan is currently in bad shape and so even if the population starts migrating are we in a state to give the citizenship to everyone.

No (BD & Pak) Muslims have a home in Bangladesh and Pakistan and their crossing over to India cannot be equated with a persecuted Hindu moving over.

That is what TNT is all about.

p.s.:- You look like Prathiba Patil holding that AK....:D

No (BD & Pak) Muslims have a home in Bangladesh and Pakistan and their crossing over to India cannot be equated with a persecuted Hindu moving over.

That is what TNT is all about.

p.s.:- You look like Prathiba Patil holding that AK....:D

Well i do agree with that but at the same time we say India is for everyone and then we say we should allow just Hindus. Wont that be the negetaion for the entire ideology for India. It doesnt matter if he is a hindu or a muslim at the national level.

If someone is not receiving the courtesy and respect in the country of their birth and choice of living its a sad state of affairs and understandably a sad state of affairs. However i must stress to you that i am aware of literally of dozens of Indian Muslims conversely doing the same and coming to Pakistan and wanting to move away from the difficulties in Gujarat. Its a sad case for all minorities. I wish the majority wouldn't bully the minority.

and Pakistani Muslim businessman are shifting their business to Bangladesh.

Well i do agree with that but at the same time we say India is for everyone and then we say we should allow just Hindus. Wont that be the negetaion for the entire ideology for India. It doesnt matter if he is a hindu or a muslim at the national level.

No you are confusing with the ones moving over from Pak/BD and those born in India.

For me, a Muslim born in India is the same as a Hindu born in India..they are both citizens of the Republic of India. But a Muslim migrating from Pak/BD to India is not the same as a Hindu/Sikh migrating from there.

While Hindus/Sikhs born in Pak/BD are entitled to move over to India as per TNT, the same does not apply to a Muslim born in Pak/BD. That is their home, not India.

India should give sympathetic hearing to everyone seeking refuge here.And we have been doing that for long time.See number of BDs refugees entered india irrespective of religion during 1971.And till today many BDs mostly muslims enter india illegally in the dead of the night and manges get citizensship status in few years .

But when it comes to Hindus or Sikhs of Pakistan and BD ,our responsibility is far greater towards them simply because its we who agreed to division of British india on the basis of religion , knowing it well that Pakistan and BD were going to become muslim states where our hindu and sikh brothers would be relegated to 2nd class status. So whenever they seek refuge we have a moral obligation to provide protection in our country.

Its doesn't matter if we are secular and don't belief in TNT, Pakistan and BD staunchly believes in TNT and are Islamic states .

Ohh…I was not knowing about that Hindu is not having Voting rights….and Pakistani talks about other’s country issue…That is funny.

No you are confusing with the ones moving over from Pak/BD and those born in India.

For me, a Muslim born in India is the same as a Hindu born in India..they are both citizens of the Republic of India. But a Muslim migrating from Pak/BD to India is not the same as a Hindu/Sikh migrating from there.

While Hindus/Sikhs born in Pak/BD are entitled to move over to India as per TNT, the same does not apply to a Muslim born in Pak/BD. That is their home, not India.

Agree with you Karthik, But what is this TNT???

India should give sympathetic hearing to everyone seeking refuge here.And we have been doing that for long time.See number of BDs refugees entered india irrespective of religion during 1971.And till today many BDs mostly muslims enter india illegally in the dead of the night and manges get citizensship status in few years .

But when it comes to Hindus or Sikhs of Pakistan and BD ,our responsibility is far greater towards than them simply because its we who agreed to division of British india on the basis of religion , knowing it well that Pakistan and BD were going to become muslim states where our hindu and sikh brothers would be relegated to 2nd class status. So whenever they seek refuge we have a moral obligation to provide protection in our country.

Its doesn't matter if we are secular and don't belief in TNT, Pakistan and BD staunchly believes in TNT and are Islamic states .

1971 BD refugees were refugees, not settlers. Refugee: A refugee is a person who is outside their country of origin or habitual residence because they have suffered persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or because they are a member of a persecuted 'social group'. Such a person may be referred to as an 'asylum seeker' until recognized by the state where she makes her claim

Where as Hindu and Hindu like religion (Sikh jain Boudh) who couldn't cross the border in 1947,1972 are different than the Muslim refugees of 1971. I think They should be given a choice to come to there mother land. On the same note, if Any Muslim feels that he will be happy at Pakistan, he must be given a chance to settle in pakistan..

Every one deserve second chance.

Back
Top Bottom