What's new

Dollar wasn't even raised by 10 paisas without permission during my term: Nawaz

Own GOAL!!!!

That's the reason economy was going so good.
Unless markets are free and not micro managed by the government their wont be any real growth in it.
Exports fell drastically during his time due this artificial exchange rate.
He claimed before 2013 elections that he'll take exports from $25 Billion to $100 Billion and in reality they fell to $20 Billion. It takes a real genius to manage that.
That happens when you are Khota supporter @I FLY HIGH

This is an unwise statement to make. He just confirmed to whole world that SBP is not independent.

Results of Artificially keeping PKR inflated are coming out now. Pakistan's economy is reportedly shrinking by ~45 Billion Dollars in coming 2-3 years. Not to mention sudden growth in inflation.

YOU CAN ONLY ABUSE , this is the trade mark of a pti fellow but cant answer the subject . this is what exactly happens to Asad umer .
Of course I can debate but you have too low IQ, so I pass

stupid statement

this means he and his comrade Ishaq dollar, deliberately kept artificial value of dollar by keeping it low, thus piling up massive debt as exports went down to $ 5 billion dollars ....this cost Pakistan around $ 8 to $9 billions over the span of 3-4 years just to make Pakistani economy look better under their govt

stupid pti fellows are empty of their brains, first u conclude the discussion of black economy , how do we use black economy to support our current account deficit? if you could answer you would know how the intelligent finance minister works?
Ok i try again. Let's see if your brain can digest.
Pakistans government is poor mess because there is too much black economy that cannot be taxed properly. Only 70000 people in entire country pay proper tax on earnings about 2 lakh RS.
Past governments fixed this issue by indirect taxation which hit rich and poor alike. But that didn't help much.
Only solution is make black economy white as much as possible, thus increase number of tax payers. That's the way forward. You cannot work with black economy.

@I FLY HIGH now answer this
6C0E3373-9ABF-4F94-8E97-4627F661E0C5.jpeg

Ok i try again. Let's see if your brain can digest.
Pakistans government is poor mess because there is too much black economy that cannot be taxed properly. Only 70000 people in entire country pay proper tax on earnings about 2 lakh RS.
Past governments fixed this issue by indirect taxation which hit rich and poor alike. But that didn't help much.
Only solution is make black economy white as much as possible, thus increase number of tax payers. That's the way forward. You cannot work with black economy.
Just try to digest which i am trying to convey you , you cannot eliminate black economy , keep on trying . But if you cannot what are the measures to milk black economy ?try to think , you will feel much relieved but for that you need to come out of books and think with open mind.

Just try to digest which i am trying to convey you , you cannot eliminate black economy , keep on trying . But if you cannot what are the measures to milk black economy ?try to think , you will feel much relieved but for that you need to come out of books and think with open mind.
As expected. Gandum Chana. Now explain what's going on here?
903FAD52-43AA-47AF-956A-F8E68168E633.jpeg

This is how dumb ppp and pmln supporters are, that they want this trash back in power

No thanks the status quo can feck off where the sun doesn't shine, the corrupt beasts have done too much damage during their tenures, no more, If Nawaz Daku Aka Godfather had any shame he should be resting from politics, but him and black Zardari wont go from politics because they are too greedy and will do anything to build their empires, hopefully that will come to an end soon, these black beasts need to be locked in jails for good and their supporters who are responsible for the terrible situation Pakistan has had to go through.

Back
Top Bottom