Israel
Dollar wasn't even raised by 10 paisas without permission during my term: Nawaz
December 07, 2018
|
By Web Desk
|
Pakistan

221057_4008745_updates.jpg

Former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz supremo Nawaz Sharif says that the dollar wasn't even raised by 10 paisas without permission during his term. Photo: File
ISLAMABAD: Former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Friday said that the dollar wasn't even raised by 10 paisas without permission during his term.

In an informaltalk with journalists during his hearing at the Supreme Court, Nawaz said, “There was a balance between the dollar and rupee during my time. The world called our economy strong and balanced from 2013 to 2017.”

Pointing towards the government, the ex-premier said, “If they say we used artificial means to stabilise the dollar, then they can do it too.”

“What is the artificial way to maintain the price of dollar?” he further questioned. “Were there ever such long queues at CNG stations?”

Turning to the subject of his brother Shehbaz Sharif’s imprisonment, Nawaz said, “For what crime has Shehbaz been imprisoned? Someone should ask how accountability is being done. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) should remain the way it is right now, if we are suffering then others should too.”

Nawaz continued, “NAB should probe into Imran Khan’s helicopter and his family’s assets. Record of our family’s source of income from 1937 is available.”

The PML-N supremo added, “We are asked time and again why we went out of the country after 1999. Pervez Musharraf exiled us, we did not go on our own.”

He added, “Shehbaz fought election for the first time from Karachi and only lost by 500 votes to Faisal Vawda and we all know how he won
https://www.geo.tv/amp/221057

----
Congratulations. Nawaz Sharif finally admits dollar currency manipulation that destroyed country's future finances.
@SunilM @BHarwana @Horus @war&peace @ranjeet @third eye @koolio @Zibago

December 07, 2018
|
By Web Desk
|
Pakistan

Former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz supremo Nawaz Sharif says that the dollar wasn't even raised by 10 paisas without permission during his term. Photo: File
ISLAMABAD: Former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Friday said that the dollar wasn't even raised by 10 paisas without permission during his term.

In an informaltalk with journalists during his hearing at the Supreme Court, Nawaz said, “There was a balance between the dollar and rupee during my time. The world called our economy strong and balanced from 2013 to 2017.”

Pointing towards the government, the ex-premier said, “If they say we used artificial means to stabilise the dollar, then they can do it too.”

“What is the artificial way to maintain the price of dollar?” he further questioned. “Were there ever such long queues at CNG stations?”

Turning to the subject of his brother Shehbaz Sharif’s imprisonment, Nawaz said, “For what crime has Shehbaz been imprisoned? Someone should ask how accountability is being done. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) should remain the way it is right now, if we are suffering then others should too.”

Nawaz continued, “NAB should probe into Imran Khan’s helicopter and his family’s assets. Record of our family’s source of income from 1937 is available.”

The PML-N supremo added, “We are asked time and again why we went out of the country after 1999. Pervez Musharraf exiled us, we did not go on our own.”

He added, “Shehbaz fought election for the first time from Karachi and only lost by 500 votes to Faisal Vawda and we all know how he won

----
Congratulations. Nawaz Sharif finally admits dollar currency manipulation that destroyed country's future finances.
ik hor nab da case

The other day the mian had a massive discharge of gas in the pakpattan land case where he was trying to play his usual moron and making a bootha. CJ said we can form a JIT to probe this Pakpattan auqaf case and mian stopped playing the dumb imbecile and returned to his normal faculties.

So tell the tooi, JIT can investigate these claims and watch he will without doubt stain his shalwar.

Last edited:
December 07, 2018
|
By Web Desk
|
Pakistan

----

This Policy Of Artificially Pegging The Dollar Resulted In An Unsustainable Debt.Only To Keep The Dollar At Rs 105 We Borrowed Somewhat $9 Billion

December 07, 2018
|
By Web Desk
|
Pakistan

----
And billions spent to defend the rupee...to what end?

What about the debt? Did that increase? Just an innocent question.

I am so happy this Nawazoo cancer got sidelined. We still gotta break his fat nihari neck to settle the score. We ain't done yet with this fat scum. Modi's slave. This motherfvcker doesn't belong in Pakistan. Indian scum. When I just see his face I wanna rip it to pieces.

What about the debt? Did that increase? Just an innocent question.

I am so happy this Nawazoo cancer got sidelined. We still gotta break his fat nihari neck to settle the score. We ain't done yet with this fat scum. Modi's slave. This motherfvcker doesn't belong in Pakistan. Indian scum. When I just see his face I wanna rip it to pieces.
Of course debt increases whenever currency is devalued. But this happens internally not externally. Debts in RS are not affected that much. In fact they are less worth because of inflation.

@BHarwana is busy shoplifting tomatoes

This is economic miracles of Mian Snake as we are told by his followers @Canuck786 @Tameem @BATMAN @I FLY HIGH
stupid pti fellows are empty of their brains, first u conclude the discussion of black economy , how do we use black economy to support our current account deficit? if you could answer you would know how the intelligent finance minister works?

Own GOAL!!!!

That's the reason economy was going so good.
Unless markets are free and not micro managed by the government their wont be any real growth in it.
Exports fell drastically during his time due this artificial exchange rate.
He claimed before 2013 elections that he'll take exports from $25 Billion to $100 Billion and in reality they fell to $20 Billion. It takes a real genius to manage that.

Back
Top Bottom