What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

We made numerous warning to India in 1962, hope he could make the right judgment. We will continue to issue warning until India make the first shoot.

Read it, or close your computer.
Like the way Chinese installed loud skeaker sin 1967 to shout ...go back or we war.. and then Chinese got their AZZ kicked by India forces...

Let wait the outcome of bilateral talks between Xi and Modi in G20. see what happen. War is the last way resort to if all the warning and communication fail. Peace will not last long if the result of the talk is not constructive.
If Modi dares to fire the first shoot, the Congress will come back to ruling party soon. If Nehru can't make it, Modi can't make it as well.

We are not in a hurry to give Indians the second lesson cause they will ask for the third time........

Please fire immediately, I beg you.

China is deploying more and more troops to the China-Sikkim border.

LoL... Modi and xi are not going to resolve the problem by talks.. there are plenty of other diplomats who does the work and gives the terms to Modi or Xi to express to the people. waiting for them to talk is kinda make no sense.

We made numerous warning to India in 1962, hope he could make the right judgment. We will continue to issue warning until India make the first shoot.

Read it, or close your computer.
close my computer?:omghaha:
so you dont have any canned replies from the party.:D

Indians are impulsive unicellular animals. If war is the only way to make them calm down, so be it. I think most all of the Chinese think we shall give a lesson 2.0 to India government.

Indians are impulsive unicellular animals. If war is the only way to make them calm down, so be it. I think most all of the Chinese think we shall give a lesson 2.0 to India government.
Then go ahead... get your war balls and attack... what are you waiting for ....Christmas.

who's jumping here you and your media and pakistanis or us!!!?? go and see the numbers of warning given by Your Media and numbers of Pakistnis jumped to every thread here(By the way they've no idea of whats happening at the border )

who's jumping here you and your media and pakistanis or us!!!?? go and see the numbers of warning given by Your Media and numbers of Pakistnis jumped to every thread here(By the way they've no idea of whats happening at the border )
It's nothing wrong giving warning, that shows we are peace-loving nation.

It's nothing wrong giving warning, that shows we are peace-loving nation.

Peace loving!!! Are you f'ing kidding me????

Yes nothing wrong in] giving warning but if warnings are not taken seriously acions have to be taken.... Its been 1 decade since China started giving us warnings what really changed???

for this incident we've already stated 5 days ago that we won;t let china construct a road there since the area belongs to Bhutan, what have you done so far for the 5 days you've given 10 warnings and we're standing still.

what you've to do is stop giving us warning and move your troops from east to western border and see how India reacts... by the way INdia will do the same.... we don;t have a balless congress here anymore. its the hard core BJP

If a full fledged war happens, India will suffer heavy loss, Pakistan may try to take advantage of the situation vis-a-vis Kashmir .......hope the matter is solved amicably.....

Last edited:
If a full fledged war happens, India will suffer heavy loss.......hope the matter is solved amicably.....

Full fledged war never happening. chinese have more chances of loosing their troops. that particular area is very vulnerable to china as well thats' a very narrow corridor for the chinese as well. they've to transport troops and equipements via lots of bridges... taking out one by one will alter the war... there's thread about it here in PDF ifonly i can find them...

The cost of war is bad for asia. I for one don't want resources diverted in creating/enhancing military industrial complexes. India and China are on a good trajectory of development and innovation, hope we don't give the western powers another chance at freely dictating terms to the world

The cost of war is bad for asia. I for one don't want resources diverted in creating/enhancing military industrial complexes. India and China are on a good trajectory of development and innovation, hope we don't give the western powers another chance at freely dictating terms to the world
War is always bad from human perspective but from the perspective of a country, it may be beneficial if the country has well developed manufacturing base.
China reasonably thinks they now fall in that category and that's why I think they're trying to project their power beyond their borders and assert themselves with their neighbors, leading to confrontations with countries like India, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.

Same person like you will never in charge.

Back
Top Bottom