What's new

Does any one here watchs or do pro werstling?

So yea do any of you guy watch pro werstling or even fights ?

Sorry but after going through some of your threads and posts, one question comes to my mind "are you under 15?"

Sorry but after going through some of your threads and posts, one question comes to my mind "are you under 15?"

Nope why do you ask 0_o?

Oh wait don't tell me its cause i made a thread about pro werstling and GFX is that the reason you thought i was under 15?

I am a student of ren-shin-kai karate; to ensure we can severally harm other human beings in a real life fight situation we do other styles, including boxing and wrestling, ground combat etc.

By wrestling I don't mean the gay stuff from American TV - proper wrestling, ground based fighting etc that would be of use in real life situations.

ie breaking peoples limbs, restricting the airway / fracturing necks etc :devil:

I am a student of ren-shin-kai karate; to ensure we can severally harm other human beings in a real life fight situation we do other styles, including boxing and wrestling, ground combat etc.

By wrestling I don't mean the gay stuff from American TV - proper wrestling, ground based fighting etc that would be of use in real life situations.

ie breaking peoples limbs, restricting the airway / fracturing necks etc

Lol ok i get it thats the same stuff they use in MMA and pro werstling is fun to watch to ;-;.

ie breaking peoples limbs, restricting the airway / fracturing necks etc :devil:

I will keep that in mind before engaging war of words with you from here on :P

I will keep that in mind before engaging war of words with you from here on :P

It's ok - one of the guys who teaches us wrestling is a Singh from India :azn:

Besides, I can't put any of it to use in this country (UK) - I'll be out of work forever! In fact, I am fearful that I may put it to use - ie with rowdy drug addicts who come in to the pharmacy for their methadone supplements - I can at best try to control them. By hitting them I seriously run the risk of never getting onto the Pharmaceutical register....

Last edited:
It's ok - one of the guys who teaches us wrestling is a Singh from India :azn:

Besides, I can't put any of it to use in this country (UK) - I'll be out of work forever! In fact, I am fearful that I may put it to use - ie with rowdy drug addicts who come in to the pharmacy for their methadone supplements - I can at best try to control them. By hitting them I seriously run the risk of never getting onto the Pharmaceutical register....

What if you use it for self defence??those kind of thugs will do anything right?so you can justify yourself that you use it for self defence..

What if you use it for self defence??those kind of thugs will do anything right?so you can justify yourself that you use it for self defence..

It's really strict here yaar,

I know a pharmacist who got struck off even though he acted in self defense.

It's really strict here yaar,

I know a pharmacist who got struck off even though he acted in self defense.

that sucks man..means they dont care if a guy came him for something for dope and beat you up??some weird rules they have

that sucks man..means they dont care if a guy came him for something for dope and beat you up??some weird rules they have

Well you can tie the guy up or shoot him in the leg one of my friends dad got robed and he shot the guy in the leg and nothing happend to him.

Back
Top Bottom