What's new

Documentary - JF-17 Thunder Program: Affordable Air Power.

We are offering block-ii, block-iii is not under production even not a single plane.
hahahaha i know but here there are 30 block III kits 27 for us and three for someone else

go ask a PAF personal workin

g in the project :-)
@Windjammer
gentleman is saying PAF order 30 Block III kits 27 for us and 3 for unknown customer but i believe Block ii is still under production, how comes before completing the block ii production they order block iii kits ?

go ask a PAF personal working in the project :-)
My friend's brother in PAF we ask many times he never tell anything which is not in public knowledge or insiders news. i don't know how you get the news from the project team.

@Windjammer
gentleman is saying PAF order 30 Block III kits 27 for us and 3 for unknown customer but i believe Block ii is still under production, how comes before completing the block ii production they order block iii kits ?
There will only be 20 block II for now 16 completed four more in final assembly then after that the rest will be produced slowly...!!!

I will be really happy when an aircraft will be designed in Pakistan, by Pakistani scientists and engineers, fitted with indigenous avionics and indigenously developed engines and armed with made-in-Pakistan weapons. JF17 is a great step in that direction but still a long way to go.

I think JF-17 will remain only in PAF.
"Air Commodore and Pakistan Air Force officer dealing in sales and marketing, Khalid Mahmood said “A contract has been signed with an Asian country.” However the name of the country was not disclosed and deliveries are likely to begin in 2017."
Pakistan wins first JF-17 order at Paris Air Show: PAF - The Express Tribune
JF17Thunder is an edge on other counter parts as :-
Eurofighter is product of U.K, Germany, Italy & Spain the selling of fighter will be conditionals for approval of all countries.The Gripen has 20% share of Birtish Aerospace .if Argentina wants to buy EFT, or Swedish Gripen then U.K will block the deal. But only option is JFT without conditions/ sanctions. and you will observe in near future then more countries will signed the contract for JFT, and I read in a article that Dual Seater JFT is under consideration for the training of buyer countries.

It is to be Sirilanka or Myanmar
SriLanka has denied for any deal of JFT and now Indian are offering / trying to makret their LCA Teja to SriLanka.

Argentina is now going with Israeli Kafir first there was a chance of Argentina

"Air Commodore and Pakistan Air Force officer dealing in sales and marketing, Khalid Mahmood said “A contract has been signed with an Asian country.” However the name of the country was not disclosed and deliveries are likely to begin in 2017."
Pakistan wins first JF-17 order at Paris Air Show: PAF - The Express Tribune
JF17Thunder is an edge on other counter parts as :-
Eurofighter is product of U.K, Germany, Italy & Spain the selling of fighter will be conditionals for approval of all countries.The Gripen has 20% share of Birtish Aerospace .if Argentina wants to buy EFT, or Swedish Gripen then U.K will block the deal. But only option is JFT without conditions/ sanctions. and you will observe in near future then more countries will signed the contract for JFT, and I read in a article that Dual Seater JFT is under consideration for the training of buyer countries.

SriLanka has denied for any deal of JFT and now Indian are offering / trying to makret their LCA Teja to SriLanka.

I think that it would be Iraq or may be KSA is buying it for Yemen.

Ksa is only country in world that usualy does not want its name to be released in defence deals
Will Qatar going to provide funds to buy:
For PAF:
32 F-16s Block-52s
50 EF-2000s
more used F-16s Block-15/20/25 with upgrades to Block-30/32

For PNAF:
50 Rafaels

Back
Top Bottom