What's new

Doctor Belong to Ahmaddiya Community Shot Dead in Karachi

Correct title should be, "Doctor shot dead in Karachi belonged to ahmedia community". Karachi is a cosmopolitan city with more than 12 million population and criminals don't care about religion or cast.

Doctor belonging to Ahmadi community shot dead in Karachi
IMTIAZ ALI — UPDATED ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO

WHATSAPP
7 COMMENTS
EMAIL
PRINT
KARACHI: A 50-year-old homeopathic doctor, belonging to the Ahmadi community, was shot dead in his clinic in the Abul Hasan Isphani area of the metropolis on Monday evening.

It is the second such attack in the same vicinity within a month, police and a community spokesman said.

“Dr Chaudry Abdul Khaleeq was gunned down in an attack on his clinic,” confirmed Malir SSP Rao Anwar.

The police official added the clinic was located in the slum area of Sikander Goth, in the limits of Sachal police station.

“He sustained a single bullet wound to his head,” added Anwar.

There was no electricity in the area at the time of the attack. The officer was of the opinion that it was a targeted attack.

A Jamaat Ahmadiyya spokesperson confirmed while talking to Dawn that the deceased belonged to their community.

"This is the second attack on our community in the same area," the spokesperson added.

Earlier in May, a member of the same community was gunned down in a suspected targeted attack in the Metroville-II area of Karachi.

Dawood Ahmad, 55, was sitting outside his home with a friend, Shamsher, because of an electricity breakdown in the area, when two gunmen on a motorcycle opened fire on them as they rode by.

The victim had sustained five bullet wounds to different parts of the body and was taken to a private hospital, where he succumbed to injuries during treatment.

Minorities persecuted
Ahmadis have faced persecution at the hands of religious extremists and right wing forces. The state jumped into the fray in 1974, when the then Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto introduced a constitutional amendment declaring them non-Muslim to ward off pressure from right-wing forces.

The subjugation of Ahmadis started soon after Independence in 1947. Led by Jamaat-i-Islami, right-wing groups spearheaded anti-Ahmadi campaigns. The first such violent movement erupted in Punjab, in 1953, leading to the imposition of martial law in the province.

Then, military dictator Ziaul Haq furthered the agenda by passing an ordinance making it unlawful for Ahmadis to identify themselves as Muslims. They were also barred from calling their worship places mosques.

In 2010, in Lahore, 86 Ahmadi worshippers were brutally murdered by the Punjabi Taliban. Over the years, speaking out on ‘sensitive’ issues such as religious discrimination has become increasingly dangerous – highlighted by the murder of the then Punjab Governor, Salman Taseer.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1266124/doctor-belonging-to-ahmadi-community-shot-dead-in-Karachi

InnaLillahe Wa Inna Elehi Rajeun
With other relative concerns of this cold blooded murder ( we discussed zillion time ) a question raised to the SO called operation going on in Karachi, the real culprits are roaming free in the city They continually hitting their targets be it security agencies or religious minororties.

I am not bashing Pakistan. I am a Pakistani and I love Pakistan.
But i am sick of this denial mentality. Ahamdis are a minority and they are weak. Ahmadis are not in govt, not in politics, a ahmadi cant go beyond a certain rank in forces. Ahmadis have no beef with anyone, Ahmadis are not responsible why sunni kill Shia and Shia kill sunni. Ahmadis have nothing to do with any power politics.
Let them live God Damn it!
I am sad wen any Pakistani dies but don't always try to make it look like Ahmadi died becoz it was terrorism. Ahmadis are dying becoz they are targeted, and people know its am easy target becoz no one ever has been hold accountable to kill an ahmadi. None !!
We did have at least one Ahmadi air chief as far a I know.

Do you have any count how many mosques blown away in suicide attacks?
I think we should all turned into minority, a braveli minority, deobandi minority, wahabi minority etc etc. Then may be our blood will get some worth.

Mosques, Imam Bargahs or Mazaraats(Data Ganj Baksh , Abdullah Shah Ghazi) have all been targeted by usually the same takfiri cult plaguing the Muslim world today.

Stop clubbing Wahabis with the rest when it comes to facing violence in Pakistan.

Name me a single Wahabi mosque or a single Wahabi individual killed just for his beliefs in Pakistan.

RIP
Whats with targeting hapless old men?

@Pakistani Exile @Jaanbaz you guys whine a lot over pity issues like beef in India whereas you keep mum over killing of people from your community. Don't you think you should look at your own house first where muslims are killed by muslims everyday instead of preaching us on issues which is of no use.

New modus operandi.

Look at BDesh hindu killings, almost all are senior citizens. They are easy target for radicalized teens.

Hmm easy targets- wont move wont fight back

Dont u know they are the most fearsome entity in pakistan

Hmm i just a video where some pakistani mullah was openly calling ppl from this community as real enemies of islam, on national TV and the anchor and audience nodded their heads in agreement..maybe some eid show

Btw saw this has spread to UK as well

When anyone targeted they collect all informations timings routes and waite for timing to get the prey, keep in deniying and speculate the incident suits you.

Not their modus opperandi....

This seems like an unrelated killing.... family members and friends should be looked at carefully

And please continue cursing pakistan
.. i had no intention of interrupting

Mosques, Imam Bargahs or Mazaraats(Data Ganj Baksh , Abdullah Shah Ghazi) have all been targeted by usually the same takfiri cult plaguing the Muslim world today.

Stop clubbing Wahabis with the rest when it comes to facing violence in Pakistan.

Name me a single Wahabi mosque or a single Wahabi individual killed just for his beliefs in Pakistan

I am talking about as a general perspective, sectarian cult

I am going to be bit blunt ...

The deceased was a witch doctor .... which means his career was a fraud ( may he rsst in peace) since witch doctors dont practice science.... they practice fraud....

Is there not an iota of suspicion that this person was shot dead because what he was ( a fraud) and not for his religion??
There has to be a shred of doubt...i m sure...

Mechanics dont add up... there is no claim of responsibility either... no evidence what so ever to link this to religion....
But we are sure it was his religion .... not his frauds but his religion
So lets bash pakistan....we can ha e a f*cking party in this thread

He wasn't a ''doctor'' for Allah sake. He was witch doctor and probably killed someone with his potions -
The deceased was a witch doctor .... Is there not an iota of suspicion that this person was shot dead because what he was ( a fraud) and not for his religion??
That's what I don't get. Why is it assumed he was killed for being an Ahmadi rather than a bad "doctor?" Doesn't this one-sided coverage imply the police won't investigate both possibilities?

I am going to be bit blunt ...

The deceased was a witch doctor .... which means his career was a fraud ( may he rsst in peace) since witch doctors dont practice science.... they practice fraud....

Is there not an iota of suspicion that this person was shot dead because what he was ( a fraud) and not for his religion??
There has to be a shred of doubt...i m sure...

Mechanics dont add up... there is no claim of responsibility either... no evidence what so ever to link this to religion....
But we are sure it was his religion .... not his frauds but his religion
So lets bash pakistan....we can ha e a f*cking party in this thread

Shhhh Whenever an Ahmedi or a Shia is killed its because of their religion and sect. All Ahmedis are angels and all Shias are momineens. dont you know that?

RIP to the deceased.

I am talking about as a general perspective, sectarian cult

I am a sectarian cult for pointing out a fact?

Who do you think I am???

Before calling me that why don't you answer the points I raised in my post !

Last edited:
I am a sectarian cult for pointing out a fact?

Who do you think I am???

Before calling me that why don't you answer the points I raised in my post
Then why did you frame my post to specific sect. You have any idea that you are unintentionally mingling yourself in one of those are creating hate for specific sect.

Back
Top Bottom