What's new

Do You Watch Hindi NEWS Channels? is there a single good news channel?

nope, watch them only on youtube when they lose a match or something, indian media=best comedy shows on earth

ya same goes for u guys.too much of pakistani tv channels focus on how indian media is harming u guys.lots of conspiracy theory filled debates on pakistani channels.plus i feel the anchors project too much good about indian politicians etc to take a dig at politicians of your country.the youtube is full of these stuff.lol

like it or not tbh i never saw any Pakistani anchor making fun of indians until they saw indians started if
i remember indian media said when pakistan won world t20 cup or of PSL (Pakistan super league ) ''they''said fixer going to make it LOL i think they should remember IPL anyways peace

NDTV is worth watching.

Btw, I am really annoyed by Bangladeshi TV channels. There are like 30 Channels in total but out of these channels only 1 channel is full time entertainment based and the others are mixed types and news channels. I am really tired of watching news and political talk show whenever I just try to watch BD channels. Bullcrap. No wonder why BD people are hooked by Indian Channels.

BD TV channel means news and talk show. They hardly show good drama apart from some Eid programme. Even there are bunch of Eid special political talk show. Politics and Politics. BD media is all about news and Talk show. Atleast people have chance to see some Indian entertainment channels to pass time otherwise watching only BD channel is unbearable. Only news and talk shows. Crap. :pissed:

at the end, English news Channels hold more genuinity in India? especially timesnow,ndtv,ht,news x etc. even the ndtv hindi channel isn't any good?

NDTV Hindi version is most professional among hindi news channel & its is only hindi news channel which I prefer to watch but I confess that management of NDTV give more preference to English version. I have serious objection to NDTV that they didn't fire Burkha Datt after Radia tape scandal.

Back
Top Bottom