What's new

Do you also think or imagine the same?

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
OK, so when one does get's bored, so what do you do? well, you people might have your own style of dealing with it.
I have something which is really interesting. Ok, doesn't means i am mad or something but what i do is that, I have my own world in my mind. I mean i lay down, close my eyes and start thinking different things like, I make myself as a super hero and add my friends also and it's like we are fighting the bad man and saving beautiful girl, Yesterday, i watched TV and saw Switzerland, and then i went to bed,closed my eyes and started imagine that i am in Switzerland with my friends and we went to those similar places which were shown in the TV, i have some other as well, like here Police has Dodge chargers very well modified, i imagine sometimes that i am a police officer and driving that Dodge it's like a film going on and i am controlling and i am in a lead role and more stories in similar. etc etc

Don't think i am psycho or something:lol:, but it's a very good way of stop feeling bored.

Is it me or anybody else also thinks or imagine like this?

Back
Top Bottom