What's new

Do we matter? if Not,Why are we here?

Do we matter to our policy makers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see many members including me engage in arguments and counter arguments over some news articles. I wonder sometimes for the reason.
se
People invests their time and energy to form arguments and collect facts and figures. Then they post in some thread . After 10-20 days, That thread become dead and new one comes up and we repeat the procedure.So what is the use of it ? Did our government policy makers really listen to us ?Do iota of difference we make after investing so much our time and energy?

Some body may call it it's for entertainment only. Then isn't it a sadist entertainment ? Dark entertainment ? Because many search for topic to make other people jealous even humiliating others.Is this type of interaction which is filled with malicious intent,humiliation,xenophobia beneficial for our development as human being ? Or do we do out of some compulsion or addiction ? If it's addiction then why is the addiction?

I am not suggesting anything , I am just asking those questions which I don't know answers.

@ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Imran Khan

For me although it is a time pass, but it allowed to understand about Pakistan more closely that what is it mentioned in Indian Media...It is a fact that we do not hear all the strories about Pakistan...It is always morped or biased so that it suits to Indian audiences ear postively..It allows me to hear the story from Pakistan side too...It gives me to prepare a general perspective about the India Pakistan issue...Now, at least i understand where so we stand in certain issues and contexts between 2 nations..
And apart from that, it allows me to share my point of view to other side too...It is far better than wasting time in facebook where all the men and women always boost with what are th gifts husband and wives shared with each other....

mainly its for muslim memebers..but i highlighted this so that my muslims fellows, at least musn't feel happy/joy (if they do) on tragedies to civilians of enemy nation
u can listen at 2.50 on wards.. he gave 2 examples one at 3.30 other at 4.16
» Nouman Ali Khan – Quranic Perspective on Recent Tragedies

plus watch this.. irecommend entire dialogue.. but crux/punch line is after 4.20

For those who lack time .. conclusion is:
'you can kill/torture/degrade fellow human being and then feel happy about it.. for all taht, u don't need to intend it but just don't love them or hate them '

Thanx for well articulated answer. but only one concern. Human is a human , he has same feeling whether he is Muslims or not.All religions preach same things in different manner and different language to shun the bad path and take a good path.

BTW: I like that video although I can not connect well.

Light hone ke to 100 zaraye hain ... Ye timepass thoda sadist nahi lagta tumhe ?

Yaar Pakistan ya India main blast hota hai .. bahar se sab RIP RIP kar rahe hote hain .. andar se to yahi awwaz aati hain ki saala theek hua .. Maine galat kah raha hun ?
u r galat bhai,,,everyone doesnt think like tht :)
u r just projecting ur thoughts on everyone to form some sort of justification for ur own,which u urslf know to be morally wrong,,,but still cant get away with.

: I like that video although I can not connect well.
to ur posts "k RIP RIP likhtay hain magar..." so first i refered to a video to teach muslim pdf memebers (as we may do too) that how Quran takes that.. like celebrating 9/11 tragedy.. or glorify any public crime. (like pulling down temple, buddha statue)..
2nd video is the cause.. actually if u hate somebody, it pave way for all atrocities u can commit to that person/nation..
lastly, u can hate anybody all ur life and build nation on it.. (referring to nazi gemrany)
so in nut shell to suppress that attitude, u have to tackle hate, hate is the out come of fear/anger, fear exist due to lack of information.. information can be improved by learning, arguing, understanding....
its liek we fear snake and are eager to kill them wherever we find them..but snakes are actually as afarid when they see them.. plus they are not violent..ok chnaging example
like we fear dogs and always ready to hit them with stones.. but here in EU they love themm.. so they know how to deal with other creature.. we r just told, dogs are vicious, hit them to save ur self

Last edited:
Main to sirf ek example diya ..

Ye jo PDF ke gamm ya Khushiyan hain .. ename mera individually kya contribution ? Zero.. En gammo ko maine to paida nahi kiya na tumane paida kiya .. to ye gumm mere kaise huye .. main kyun ansoo bahayun ya kyun khushi main khilkhilaun ? ya koyi aur bhi kyun bahaane chahiye ?

@Imran Khan @ranjeet
aur fir kuch log mujhe PDF ko serouslli lene ki tohmat se nawaazte hai :cray:

Back
Top Bottom