• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yaduveer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I see many members including me engage in arguments and counter arguments over some news articles. I wonder sometimes for the reason.

People invests their time and energy to form arguments and collect facts and figures. Then they post in some thread . After 10-20 days, That thread become dead and new one comes up and we repeat the procedure.So what is the use of it ? Did our government policy makers really listen to us ?Do iota of difference we make after investing so much our time and energy?

Some body may call it it's for entertainment only. Then isn't it a sadist entertainment ? Dark entertainment ? Because many search for topic to make other people jealous even humiliating others.Is this type of interaction which is filled with malicious intent,humiliation,xenophobia beneficial for our development as human being ? Or do we do out of some compulsion or addiction ? If it's addiction then why is the addiction?

I am not suggesting anything , I am just asking those questions which I don't know answers.

@ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Imran Khan

I see many members including me engage in arguments and counter arguments over some news articles. I wonder sometimes for the reason.

People invests their time and energy to form arguments and collect facts and figures. Then they post in some thread . After 10-20 days, That thread become dead and new one comes up and we repeat the procedure.So what is the use of it ? Did our government policy makers really listen to us ?Do iota of difference we make after investing so much our time and energy?

Some body may call it it's for entertainment only. Then isn't it a sadist entertainment ? Dark entertainment ? Because many search for topic to make other people jealous even humiliating others.Is this type of interaction which is filled with malicious intent,humiliation,xenophobia beneficial for our development as human being ? Or do we do out of some compulsion or addiction ? If it's addiction then why is the addiction?

I am not suggesting anything , I am just asking those questions which I don't know answers.

Light lo...sirf time pass

for me its habit yaar i just daily login as its part of my daily life

Light lo...sirf time pass

Light hone ke to 100 zaraye hain ... Ye timepass thoda sadist nahi lagta tumhe ?

Yaar Pakistan ya India main blast hota hai .. bahar se sab RIP RIP kar rahe hote hain .. andar se to yahi awwaz aati hain ki saala theek hua .. Maine galat kah raha hun ?

Light hone ke to 100 zaraye hain ... Ye timepass thoda sadist nahi lagta tumhe ?

Yaar Pakistan ya India main blast hota hai .. bahar se sab RIP RIP kar rahe hote hain .. andar se to yahi awwaz aati hain ki saala theek hua .. Maine galat kah raha hun ?
sirji you are right in your intentions but still PDF is much better place than FB .... more too say like if FB /Twitter is bollywood PDF is like theatre .... satisfaction man satisfaction :D

1.its better than facebook.. plus we self-improve by arguing, taking other point of view etc..
2. Social media has power but politicians and their peons are less likely at these forums who can take input from its users..
3. some professioanls are here so slowly but surely our voices may reach to somebody.
but mainly its time pass. as its HUMAN need of society (social needs) which compel them to LIKE minded people.. people like to communicate on smae interests. So all defence debaters discharge their "knowledge" here Three-Stooges.jpg

to be happy on other loss is result of pure hatred. if i find a lecture, which i saw on to be happy on other's loss, i will upload it

sirji you are right in your intentions but still PDF is much better place than FB .... more too say like if FB /Twitter is bollywood PDF is like theatre .... satisfaction man satisfaction :D

Lekin ye satisfaction does not depend on us. It comes from outside sources . Our life is rented to factors which we don't have control. Jab Modi ji kisi X country main jayenge tab investment jayenge , tab hum Indian shor machayenge. Lekin Aaj ka kya ? Abhi ka kya ?

Lekin ye satisfaction does not depend on us. It comes from outside sources . Our life is rented to factors which we don't have control. Jab Modi ji kisi X country main jayenge tab investment jayenge , tab hum Indian shor machayenge. Lekin Aaj ka kya ? Abhi ka kya ?
bhai aur bhi gamm hain PDF me Modi aur unki international policy ke siwaa :D

bhai aur bhi gamm hain PDF me Modi aur unki international policy ke siwaa :D

Main to sirf ek example diya ..

Ye jo PDF ke gamm ya Khushiyan hain .. ename mera individually kya contribution ? Zero.. En gammo ko maine to paida nahi kiya na tumane paida kiya .. to ye gumm mere kaise huye .. main kyun ansoo bahayun ya kyun khushi main khilkhilaun ? ya koyi aur bhi kyun bahaane chahiye ?

@Imran Khan @ranjeet

mainly its for muslim memebers..but i highlighted this so that my muslims fellows, at least musn't feel happy/joy (if they do) on tragedies to civilians of enemy nation
u can listen at 2.50 on wards.. he gave 2 examples one at 3.30 other at 4.16
» Nouman Ali Khan – Quranic Perspective on Recent Tragedies

plus watch this.. irecommend entire dialogue.. but crux/punch line is after 4.20

For those who lack time .. conclusion is:
'you can kill/torture/degrade fellow human being and then feel happy about it.. for all taht, u don't need to intend it but just don't love them or hate them '

Main to sirf ek example diya ..

Ye jo PDF ke gamm ya Khushiyan hain .. ename mera individually kya contribution ? Zero.. En gammo ko maine to paida nahi kiya na tumane paida kiya .. to ye gumm mere kaise huye .. main kyun ansoo bahayun ya kyun khushi main khilkhilaun ? ya koyi aur bhi kyun bahaane chahiye ?

@Imran Khan @ranjeet
Yehh bongian likhi hain

Its obvious whatever arguments or facts we present may convince a couple of people but it will not an effect on the masses or the govts or the army...

I personally use PDF as a learning and social tool. PDF has alot of knowledge and it has various topics on current affairs which helps me a lot. I also get to interact with posters from different nations which is always a plus.

Many over here possess a lot of knowledge on various topics especially if you see the military sections.. You learn alot in the discussions and despite many trolling the discussions are sensible unlike Facebook where you start of at american aid and end up at 1948 war. Much higher level of discussion despite trolls. When I joined there were less trolls though. :p :p :p

I am not here to change someone. I am here to change myself if I need to - by learning others point of view and why they hold that point of view. I may not change into them.. but they will influence my thinking of the world.

I love to travel and explore new places, culture etc - not like the usual tourist traps. But the real hinterlands and their traditions. I cannot travel to that part of the world right now and for me PDF offers an excellent platform to connect with people from diverse cultures, views, political affiliations.

You engage in discussions to understand further why people behave in the way they do.

And maybe in a small way, you will influence others with your thoughts and opinions. May not be to the extent you hoped or expected but even a small way to a small group.

do not get into any argument or debate to change someone. enter into a conversation just to understand the others and to understand yourself.

PDF would be much better place without Indian trolls. They are here with only one purpose: To kill any meaningful discussion that Pakistanis have about Pakistani internal affairs.

Sometimes these discussions especially the positive ones are quite good and informative but become very quickly off-track, once Indian trolls jump in.

Just my two cents.

Sane Indians like "Bergs" are welcome to post.

This war of arguments and counter arguments is important. You learn new skills, develop new emotions and also enlighten your knowledge....................... although what ever we say here is not going to influense government at higher levels..............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom