What's new

Do these Laowai speak better Chinese than you?

Do they?

• Yes

• OMG yes

• No

• NO NO NO

• :(

• :)

• :|

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Rajput battalion Call this Logistics guy "傻“ pls :lol:

Sadly, Chinese is classified as one of the most difficult languages to learn.
That's why I am impressed by some of them...
I feel sweet all over my body when watching the show...
Some know more about Chinese culture and recite more classical Chinese poems than me....
Then it's struggle and passion that makes you to achieve your goals

Then it's struggle and passion that makes you to achieve your goals
Probably also about future...Speaking Chinese for foreigners means better career.....
There are a lot of Pakistani students studying in China, found in nearly every university.
They can work at any CPEC project!

For example,
0:00 Canadian
0:45 Egyptian girls
1:36 Pakistani dude
Ningxia University in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region

Indonesian and other countries
Guangxi Normal Uni in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
@Daniel808 @PaklovesTurkiye @Rasengan @Arsalan @Brainsucker

Probably also about future...Speaking Chinese for foreigners means better career.....
There are a lot of Pakistani students studying in China, found in nearly every university.
They can work at any CPEC project!

For example,
0:00 Canadian
0:45 Egyptian girls
1:36 Pakistani dude
Ningxia University in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region

Indonesian and other countries
Guangxi Normal Uni in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
@Daniel808 @PaklovesTurkiye @Rasengan @Arsalan @Brainsucker
Yea it's good for them as both countries have economical ties and it will grow along cpec more then the delegates and assistance in projects they can play role of bridge between the language gap

Are you serious?:D:D

You can speak fluent madarin do not represent that you have better knowledge than a middle school students.

To admit, some top competitors have decent knowledge than some of members here especially @AndrewJin :D:D

A high context language is very interesting and good to your logic thinking when you touch it.:cheers:

Since when Hunan guys can speak Mandarin, hahah? One of my Hunan classmates got upset, because we simulate his tongue fua dao, not standard hua dao (滑到). :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Since when Hunan guys can speak Mandarin, hahah? One of my Hunan classmates got upset, because we simulate his tongue fua dao, not standard hua dao (滑到). :bunny::bunny::bunny:
Local people especially middle to eastern area just can't discriminate the pronunciation of 'f' and 'h'. When some of us pronunciate 'zh' 'ch' 'sh' will also have some problems. :D Amazing, huh?

We usually use local dialect except working time or formal occations. The old generations's Putonghua is not so good especially those people who were borned in 1950s-1960s in rural places. My generation's means 1970s is better than our parents's. The generations after 1980s all ok though sometimes mixed some local dialects. :D

More foreigners learn 汉语 and even some of them learn local dialects though that's not a must in China. That's cool and is easy to be accepted by local communities. Those westerners who stayed in China for more than 5-10 years used to learn some local dialects.

Local people especially middle to eastern area just can't discriminate the pronunciation of 'f' and 'h'. When some of us pronunciate 'zh' 'ch' 'sh' will also have some problems. :D Amazing, huh?

We usually use local dialect except working time or formal occations. The old generations's Putonghua is not so good especially those people who were borned in 1950s-1960s in rural places. My generation's means 1970s is better than our parents's. The generations after 1980s all ok though sometimes mixed some local dialects. :D

More foreigners learn 汉语 and even some of them learn local dialects though that's not a must in China. That's cool and is easy to be accepted by local communities. Those westerners who stayed in China for more than 5-10 years used to learn some local dialects.
Yes...
Speaking Putonghua with a sense of local accent is sexier than standard Putonghua......
And speaking too standard one seems a little 不接地气。。。

LOL, you PDF Chinese are sad. Foreigners studying for one year speak better than you native speakers. :lol:

And you seem so proud also! If i were you guys, i would stick my head in the sand like an ostrich.
Hey, bro. They are outstanding students around the world. It's not a shame.

But I have the confidence to beat them in the whole culture of China though AndrewJin's doubtful himself.

I am also shocking some of them do have decent knowledges.

LOL, you PDF Chinese are sad. Foreigners studying for one year speak better than you native speakers. :lol:

And you seem so proud also! If i were you guys, i would stick my head in the sand like an ostrich.
It's the tone. They only learn Putonghua.

But in other aspects they are not really good except a few. And I find some very good ones actually have early expericnecs living in China with parents.

Hey, bro. They are outstanding students around the world. It's not a shame.

But I have the confidence to beat them in the whole culture of China though AndrewJin's doubtful himself.

I am also shocking some of them do have decent knowledges.
I am NOT doubtful myself....
I just thought all foreigners learning Chinese sucked big time........
But now I know there are a few who can do well, though it takes ten times longer than anyone learning English.

Back
Top Bottom