What's new

Do the evil British need to apologise?

Well no. No one alive in Britain caused those atrocities, why should we apologise for our ancestors?
Besides didn't Cameron already make an apology?

And guess what, a guy after 50 yrs maybe saying the same thing about your present regime which is tryihg teeth n nail to destroy some other countries.

Well no. No one alive in Britain caused those atrocities, why should we apologise for our ancestors?
Besides didn't Cameron already make an apology?

You represent a nation that committed horrific atrocities. You don't even show an ounce of remorse for what happened. You ought to be ashamed with your attitude. If no one is alive that committed these then why is Cameron apologising. You having another dim day jamie. Quality of your posts are pretty poor and this one shows us what mindset you have. The pictured cybertron put on show us all that we will indeed never forget what happened.

You don't even show an ounce of remorse for what happened.
Yet I said this was very sad?
Failed to read what I said again? Just because my opinion differs from yours, it means I'm having a 'dim day'.
Every country has done evil things. I don't see France apologising for Napoleon? Neither do I ask for one, why? Because it is in the past.

Do the evil British need to apologise?

Yes indeed they need to .................white wash in Tests and now in one day matches too..

They need to apologize... thats for sure.:angry:

I think it would be wrong to generalize an entire population.

It a was dastardly act of a madman.

It was sad and unfortunate and cruel to say the least.

The British public at that time was very supportive of his actions :angry: He was dismissed from service by the British Parliament but within a week the newspapers gathered 12000 pounds ( a huge sum at that time ) for him in recognition of his service to the state of Punjab .

A few well known female personalities even applauded him for saving the "honour of the European women" in India.

It was cruel , but very much deliberate .

But I 'm glad that Michael O'dyer the sinister Governor of Punjab( who planned the atrocity ) was given a befitting dose of his own medicine , even 20 years after by our Shaheed Udham Singh :tup:

As for the butcher Reginald Dyer , it is said he died " a broken man ...moaning till the end that he wanted to meet his maker and ask whether he did right or wrong" . Providence never ignored the blood of those innocents shed that day , even if our leaders did . :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom