• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushmann

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
This post of mine in a thread about faithful girls of Jamia Hafsa has received negative rating :

More power to them. They are trying to follow Islam faithfully.

Unlike so many hypocrite elites here, most of whom, I bet, wouldn't even have adequate length beard or offer namaz 5 times a day, forget about having truly Islamic lifestyle.

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan | Page 3

Why ? because I pointed out hypocricy of elite class Pakistanis on this forum? Because it shows that they are actually not good Muslims, unlike the girls of Jamia Hafsa ?

A genuine question to Pakistani Muslims on this forum: Do you think you are a good Muslim ? Do you really follow Islam ?

Do write down why you think the girls from Jami Hafsa represent "true Islam".

I pray my daily prayers five times a day mashallah, I give Zakat,I fast during Ramadan, these are the three things that the Prophet(saws) said makeup the Iman of a Muslim i.e. actions.
What do the girls do that make them better than other Muslims?

Last edited:
Do write down why you think the girls from Jami Hafsa represent "true Islam".

I pray my daily prayers five times a day mashallah, I give Zakat,I fast during Ramadan, these are the three things that the Prophet(saws) said makeup the Imam of a Muslim i.e. actions.
What do the girls do that make them better than other Muslims?

They are trying to follow Holy Quran and Prophet's teachings in Hadiths in letter and spirit. And the teachings are straightforward so that all people understand it clearly for all the times. You can not be selective about doing only few convenient things according to your own choice like the Pagan religions. Unless there is genuine reason for not following certain things e.g. a diabetic unable to keep Ramadan fast.

Pakistani elites have all the money for basic needs and some more. They live in Islamic nation. What is stopping them from fully following the religion ? What excuse do you have?

While The Elite Pakistanis don't follow Islam but let me assure ya The Elite's less hypocrite than your average Pakistani.
The Elite's more Islamic than your general population from Sufi point of view as far as I'm concerned.
The general population's Islam begins from looting fellow Muslims in Ramzan and ends at.....well, more looting.

Yes they do lekin agar tum ye bolo k jhoot bolna muslim nahin to ye ghalat baat hue.

kid pakistan is 190mn people its not a village or town its a country from china to iran from indian gujrat to almost near tajikistan .hundreds of cities town villages everywhere there are elite class .

there are millions elites also some are good some are bad some are greedy some are not some are religious some are not . its not as simple as you saying . but i am sure majurity is in middle not here not there .

They are trying to follow Holy Quran and Prophet's teachings in Hadiths in letter and spirit. And the teachings are straightforward so that all people understand it clearly for all the times. You can not be selective about doing only few convenient things according to your own choice like the Pagan religions. Unless there is genuine reason for not following certain things e.g. a diabetic unable to keep Ramadan fast.

Pakistani elites have all the money for basic needs and some more. They live in Islamic nation. What is stopping them from fully following the religion ? What excuse do you have?

We too follow the teachings in letter and spirit and? Nor am I, and i'm sure I speak for others, are we selective.
One thing is though I can't speak for the elites.

Last edited:
A genuine question to Pakistani Muslims on this forum: Do you think you are a good Muslim ? Do you really follow Islam ?
Your question is stupid to say the least because its not for us to tell you how good Muslim we are but Allah will decide who is good or bad Muslim based on their all deeds and intentions behind them

Why elites anywhere in the world would follow religion !

Imaan :p:

Apparently indians can be painted with the same brush at least mentality of OP suggests so :unsure:
I guess in every religion you will find three kinds of belivers

1) devout
2)moderate(going for selective )
3) dont practice at all

I guess in every religion you will find three kinds of belivers

1) devout
2)moderate(going for selective )
3) dont practice at all
Well that is up to us what does an indian have to do with such statistics....when it comes to them secularism shit it is between them and god and to be practiced at home but same breed wants to poke their noses in places it doesnt belong is asking for too much!

Pakistani elites have all the money for basic needs and some more.
Mr, they may be better muslims than you and other. Even so called evil Musharaf recited Azan on kaba at same place where hazrat Bilal did it, right at top of khana kaba.
Don't act as Pure , they may be better than you & others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom