What's new

do pakistani mates think that india should get a permanent seat in UNSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirDefence

Reaction score
ACTUALLY , i know every Pakistani says no, if no so why and if yes than why????
want opinion of you guys , .....:confused:

Instead of needlessly creating threads on a subject that is contentious why dont you use the ' search' option - you will get the answers.

No because a mild and generous country like India won't join that Bully And Gang's club.

Another PHAIL Thread.

Not until Kashmiris get the right to self determination via an internationally arranged refferendum.

Lets face it, Russia, UK, France have no business on the UNSC anymore.

No because India needs to resolve Kashmir. We can't get Kashmir intervention if India has a right to veto resolutions against it.

No because India needs to resolve Kashmir. We can't get Kashmir intervention if India has a right to veto resolutions against it.

IF India ever gets a permanent seat on the UNSC, it will be without veto power. Besides, we can rely on China's veto power in our favor if there is a need for it.

And why would Pakistani members need to clarify?

How about you tell us why you think India should be granted that seat.

There goes India chest thumping again! How on earth could they ever imagine they could even be remotely considered for a permanent seat at UNSC? Probably India is short of mirrors.

In a few years, the thread would ask the question: how many people in this forum know that .. there is a UNSC. in this world.

And its full form is: United Nations Security Council.

Even currently, its quite easy to forget it .. ahh UNSC ..heard about it, somewhere. :laugh:

Even though, "BRICS" is almost equally irrelevant ... but that abbreviation occurs more frequently in newspapers and TV, than UNSC.

The moment your hear about UNSC as an abbreviation.. first thought is that it must be something to do with USA... rest of the members .. eh..

my answer is NO. Because before going for a permanent seat in UNSC india have to decrease her poverty and injustice against minorities (all minorities)

You deserve to perma banned for insulting India by asking pakistanis about India's UNSC mandate, as if pakistan's view point even matters at the world stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom