What's new

Do or die....open questions to the IAF pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Monsieur we are discussing the aerial aspect of warfare in this thread. Address the culprit in relevant thread.
A bouncy Castle will both digest the food and give you experience of zero gravity. :p:

Look who's talking about relevant thread. One who posted this link miles away from the relevant thread.

Look who's talking about relevant thread. One who posted this link miles away from the relevant thread.
In six months, you have managed 50 odd posts, can you tell us what this one was about.

In six months, you have managed 50 odd posts, can you tell us what this one was about.

In 6 months, I have spent 4 months in offshore. To enlighten you further, I work in offshore oil & gas industry. I was on a ship with limited internet facilities. Explains the small number of posts, yes ??

Also, I don't judge members on the number of their posts. I judge them on the quality of those. You should start doing that too.

In 6 months, I have spent 4 months in offshore. To enlighten you further, I work in offshore oil & gas industry. I was on a ship with limited internet facilities. Explains the small number of posts, yes ??

Also, I don't judge members on the number of their posts. I judge them on the quality of those. You should start doing that too.
Thank you for the history lesson but you haven't replied to my query.

History showed that PAF downed more aircraft since inception. The question is that how come that IAF cannot win with 5 times more everything... I have talked to many engineers and pilots. I am pretty sure that PAF is extremely high standard. IF you get into Mirages, F16, JF17 then you are far above the best of the best average...

On the other hand the Indian army is clearly more handy in the past then PA. The more you go up the ladder the better India gets. But the boots on the ground... There are no better soldiers then PA. But after decades of UN duties and improvement in training and better tech that gap is pretty much history. That is my conclusion... ;)

History showed that PAF downed more aircraft since inception. The question is that how come that IAF cannot win with 5 times more everything... I have talked to many engineers and pilots. I am pretty sure that PAF is extremely high standard. IF you get into Mirages, F16, JF17 then you are far above the best of the best average...

On the other hand the Indian army is clearly more handy in the past then PA. The more you go up the ladder the better India gets. But the boots on the ground... There are no better soldiers then PA. But after decades of UN duties and improvement in training and better tech that gap is pretty much history. That is my conclusion... ;)

Munir you were missed. Why don't you come here more often?

On-topic: Your observations are spot on. I would just add that owing to fewer qualified officers available at inception, and Army's role in governance due to Martial Law etc... Our officer class left something to be desired. But our jawans were more motivated than Indians.

There is nothing to be misunderstood from the following statement,"we could see the Falcon taking off sitting from way inside our territory .."

its very clear and astronomically ludicrous and your valiant efforts to defend it though appreciable is quite funny.

RADARS ..?? didn't we operate LR radars back then ..?

@Windjammer he probably meant IAF having considerable radar coverage over PAK airspace , now u being weird n all prolly misunderstood his post ....!!!

It kinda did. You missed the history class (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom