What's new

dna exclusive: Leh Li! China intrudes, warns India in Hindi

Don't really have to advertise your ignorance and stupidity. We are already convinced about it.

To all Hindu's, please do one crime and read your Rigveda and see what is said about God.

Crime because, so far I know, a general Hindu even if he is Brahman do not have permission to touch the Rigveda (I might be wrong).

Yet it is sold in general book stores. Everyone buys it. Including non Dharmic people. You are confusing Rigveda with 'Divine' or God's books. Rigveda is sacred in Dharma. In fact every book(source of knowledge) is considered sacred. But we are discussing about China's intrusion here.
To all Hindu's, please do one crime and read your Rigveda and see what is said about God.

Crime because, so far I know, a general Hindu even if he is Brahman do not have permission to touch the Rigveda (I might be wrong).

Ha! Ha! Ha! You are really hilarious with your comical ignorance. At this rate you will soon found a new religion.:rofl:

Ha! Ha! Ha! You are really hilarious with your comical ignorance. At this rate you will soon found a new religion.:rofl:

Sorry mate, I am not ignoring anything.

But from your comment I am certain that you did not read Rigveda. All I am asking you to read your holly book to find out your own mistakes about your own religion. Please don't tell me Mohabharat is your holly book....:no:

Sorry mate, I am not ignoring anything.

But from your comment I am certain that you did not read Rigveda. All I am asking you to read your holly book to find out your own mistakes about your own religion. Please don't tell me Mohabharat is your holly book....:no:

What's so special about Rigveda?

Back
Top Bottom