What's new

dna exclusive: Leh Li! China intrudes, warns India in Hindi

China is like a fire which burn high and fast and dies fast also.....we will see very rapid decline of China soon....

If fire covers a huge area nothing can stop it...

Especially if its being fueled by petroleum...

And may I ask why you are astounded? :what: The Chinese will be pushing through Akshai Chin and Pakistan will push from Azad Kashmir. You can disagree with me but Trust me all the recent developments are pointing out the obvious. I would predict China would gradually venture more inside Ladakh so will Pakistan in India-controlled Kashmir from the opposite side. India would be boxed in from both the sides and final assault would be around 2020 to liberate Kashmir. Now I am analysing everything using a neutral periscope here but only because your national pride is restricting you on agreeing with me doesn't mean I'm wrong. Peace. :)

There is a considerable difference between looking at things with a neutral perspective and having wet dreams about this so called 'liberation'. With close to or greater than half a million soldiers based in or close to J&K, a victory would require the aggressors to have a 3:1 to 5:1 superiority in numbers, unless nukes are brought into the equation. So while you paint this khilafat dream under a neutral perspective, it doesn't change what it is....a wet dream for internet warriors.

Come on man. China is already a big country....

China is a big country. But it has no ambition to procure white servants like India. India is the only country in the world that made movies about their country having white servants in the future.

Okay princess, I am pretty sure it is haraam in your religion to make predictions about the future. Still I suppose we should be astounded at your comprehension of the situation by connecting infiltration by irregulars on one border with infiltration on another when every sane Indian knows that during the time of the Chinese infiltration, the country and army were more bothered with rescuing our fellow Chanakyans...

Hey, we are not talking about religion here.. why do you Indians always have to change the topic and divert it to somewhere else? In other thread we were talking about waterbus and one of your fellow Indian bring the topic of flood in Bangladesh.. Why can't you stick to the topic?

Its not that we don't give you mouth breaking answers (in your words: muh torr jawab) to your diverted topics but still we wonder, Why can't you stick to the topic?

Anyway, to your question: In Islam we believe in one God; Allah and We believe Allah has no son or daughter. We believe Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) is Allah's apostle.

In Islam, we are free to predict. But we are not allowed to play with our Fate. Only a non-Muslim would call it like you did.

Unlike Hindu's, we are not confused about Allah's uniqueness and greatness. Muslims don't get confused and we do not pray to sun, moon, stone, doll, monkeys or cows etc.

We pray to Allah everyday for mercy.

I would like to request the Mod's apology for this off-topic writing:

Hey, we are not talking about religion here.. why do you Indians always have to change the topic and divert it to somewhere else? In other thread we were talking about waterbus and one of your fellow Indian bring the topic of flood in Bangladesh.. Why can't you stick to the topic?

Its not that we don't give you mouth breaking answers (in your words: muh torr jawab) to your diverted topics but still we wonder, Why can't you stick to the topic?

Anyway, to your question: In Islam we believe in one God; Allah and We believe Allah has no son or daughter. We believe Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) is Allah's apostle.

In Islam, we are free to predict. But we are not allowed to play with our Fate. Only a non-Muslim would call it like you did.

Unlike Hindu's, we are not confused about Allah's uniqueness and greatness. Muslims don't get confused and we do not pray to sun, moon, stone, doll, monkeys or cows etc.

Who gave you the idea that Hindus are "confused" about Allah. There is no confusion as he does not exist on our radar at all. And as for one God or many, I am sure Hindu theology is way beyond your understanding.

China is a big country. But it has no ambition to procure white servants like India. India is the only country in the world that made movies about their country having white servants in the future.

Yes, those white servants were Taiwanese....:lol::lol:

But we are not talking about Taiwan here....:no:

Who gave you the idea that Hindus are "confused" about Allah. There is no confusion as he does not exist on our radar at all. And as for one God or many, I am sure Hindu theology is way beyond your understanding.

Yeah! like the theology: A Hindu can eat the meat of their God COW if other Hindu's are not around...:chilli::chilli:

I thought it was a Chinese word !

Yaraa so what are they so tense about ? That they spoke Hindi or that they came for a courtesy call ? :unsure:

Or what if they actually spoke Urdu & the locals thought it was Hindi they were speaking ? :what:

I am not responsible for what internet warriors on all sides on this forum fire out of their fannies. And I do not recall posing a question. Neither am I interested in you telling me that I am ignorant about your faith, though it is in your complete right to do so. Besides there is a multitude of opinions on predicting the future in your faith. And as far as confusion goes, I am pretty sure Hindus do not revere Allah in their texts/supplications/thoughts/prayers.

Yaraa so what are they so tense about ? That they spoke Hindi or that they came for a courtesy call ? :unsure:

Or what if they actually spoke Urdu & the locals thought it was Hindi they were speaking ? :what:

I can assure you , that the Chinese always like to play it cool . This isn't a sign of tenseness , more of a assertion of their territorial claim . Think of it , why did the PLA last time warn the Indian soldiers that they were ' in China's territory ' ?

I am quite sure that people would have understood it , in such case :D . But ' Leh Li ' isn't a Hindi word , as far as I know .

Back
Top Bottom