What's new

"Disgust' over Muslim wife-beating book

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is perfectly fine void of any of such sick teaching from that book.

Nobody asks muslims collectively to apologize. Do not make it again to your whole religious group.

Simply we just want to see there are muslim members who have correct sense of right or wrong, can stand up criticizing such teaching about women torturing.

So far, I am indeed greatly disappointed that almost none want to, or even think along the way of the author of such hideous book.

Any criticism over the book is then interpreted by certain muslim members as islam-phobia or anti-islam.

Way to go.

Perhaps if you weren't trying to spread propaganda and hate you would have seen me condemn abuse from the beginning of this thread.

Please take a look starting from page one.

Hate Islam all you want. I don't care. I am Muslim and proud.

If there is anything that is in my culture and that is wrong, I am not afraid that you criticize it. Indeed I welcome you to do so.

Nobody has collectively to raise the issue to the whole islam group but by certain members of your own religion who called my criticism over such a book as anti-islam or islam-phobia. I did not know my criticism simply over a book can be raised to such height.

Nobody say the man and its book represent islam either. I simply say such a book written by a so-called islam scholar to teach islam males that it is ok to torture your women is wrong.

If this book really contains the things you mentioned,I as a Muslim say that it is wrong,not only wrong but bs.I have no fear saying it.
But what you are trying to do here is wrong too:The man and his book don't represent Muslims and Islam,so don't use it as an stupid propaganda tool.We too have many thing that people in your culture have done before,horrible things,but we don't judge the majority with them.It's really foolish.

What propaganda exactly??? Which part of my words are not the truth???

Perhaps if you weren't trying to spread propaganda and hate you would have seen me condemn abuse from the beginning of this thread.

Please take a look starting from page one.

Hate Islam all you want. I don't care. I am Muslim and proud.

If there is anything that is in my culture and that is wrong, I am not afraid that you criticize it. Indeed I welcome you to do so.

Nobody has collectively to raise the issue to the whole islam group but by certain members of your own religion who called my criticism over such a book as anti-islam or islam-phobia. I did not know my criticism simply over a book can be raised to such height.

Nobody say the man and its book represent islam either. I simply say such a book written by a so-called islam scholar to teach islam males that it is ok to torture your women is wrong.

Of course it's wrong.Beating women is some kind of modern wilderness.Not all scholars are true representatives of Islam,maybe this guy has some mental problem or sickness.You are free to 'criticize' this book and the author,but not all Muslims.It's not even fair.

You said that this "woman beating book" belongs to me, just because I am Muslim.

Then you said "I am scared of Muslims, if this how Islam is". You failed to read any of the facts I have written about Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam all share the same basic beliefs. You are only going after Islam.

In fact, in Islam it is recommended to divorce, before getting to the point of raising your hand on a woman.

Of course you would not know that, as you are just trying portray all Muslims as wife beaters.

So what If this guy wrote what he wrote? He has the right to publish anything he wants.

It doesn't concern me.

I did not criticize muslim as a whole if that is what you indicate. You need know that.

What I want to say is that people need have sense of justice, know right or wrong, need stand up to criticize the evils.

For example, there is one member raising the issue that certain islam books published in singapore saying that it is ok or need not consider as 'beating' if there is no mark on women's body by the men.

Well, first I do not know it is true or not. However, if it is true, who should stand first to criticize such teaching/ruling???

I think for the best it should be members from muslim group to do so, not outsiders.

However, more often, we see in many cases, rarely muslim members stand up to challenge such evil doings initiated by certain muslim members.

Just check the reports in the forum, e.g. the french muslim killers who shot dead several french people, raped women need find 4 witness to support her and etc...

Of course it's wrong.Beating women is some kind of modern wilderness.Not all scholars are true representatives of Islam,maybe this guy has some mental problem or sickness.You are free to 'criticize' this book and the author,but not all Muslims.It's not even fair.

I did not criticize muslim as a whole if that is what you indicate. You need know that.

What I want to say is that people need have sense of justice, know right or wrong, need stand up to criticize the evils.

For example, there is one member raising the issue that certain islam books published in singapore saying that it is ok or need not consider as 'beating' if there is no mark on women's body by the men.

Well, first I do not know it is true or not. However, if it is true, who should stand first to criticize such teaching/ruling???

I think for the best it should be members from muslim group to do so, not outsiders.

However, more often, we see in many cases, rarely muslim members stand up to challenge such evil doings initiated by certain muslim members.

Just check the reports in the forum, e.g. the french muslim killers who shot dead several french people, raped women need find 4 witness to support her and etc...

Lol. Religion is personal. How can I tell anyone what to do? They already know the rules of Islam.

I do not know how idiotic you can be.

I did not say that book belongs to you either. I only indicated that is a so-called islam scholar's book.

Well, if he can publish whatever he wants and uses that to teach your fellow muslim members to follow, you know that wrong and you do not say anything???

You said that this "woman beating book" belongs to me, just because I am Muslim.

Then you said "I am scared of Muslims, if this how Islam is". You failed to read any of the facts I have written about Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam all share the same basic beliefs. You are only going after Islam.

In fact, in Islam it is recommended to divorce, before getting to the point of raising your hand on a woman.

Of course you would not know that, as you are just trying portray all Muslims as wife beaters.

So what If this guy wrote what he wrote? He has the right to publish anything he wants.

It doesn't concern me.

Or really? Then why there are many incidents that certain muslim members go after those apostates and stone them to death???

By your saying, those should not involve in those criminal actions at all. Those apostates should just kill themselves with stones???

Lol. Religion is personal. How can I tell anyone what to do? They already know the rules of Islam.

I do not know how idiotic you can be.

I did not say that book belongs to you either. I only indicated that is a so-called islam scholar's book.

Well, if he can publish whatever he wants and uses that to teach your fellow muslim members to follow, you know that wrong and you do not say anything???

OK MAN. WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AROUND THE WORLD AND HUNT DOWN MUSLIMS THAT BEAT THEIR WIVES??

You are just trying to piss me off.

Of course, if there is another idiot who put saddism there to praise it, I will be the first one to raise my voice against it.

There are some sick german director who directed some movies related that. There are a great deal of voices against him as well.

Actually there isnt any voice against them....Go to Germany and you will find dozens of clubs where people krap on each other and women walk on mens testicles in high heels..But never saw protestors holding banners outside these clubs..
Same about the books being published..Its normal to walk into a book store and find many titles on Sadism,and again i dont see you or anybody else protesting to stop the sale of these books? Why is it so?
You tell me....

what sorry idiot even published this garbage?

the fact that it even made it to the bookshelves is a monumental blunder

Who the heck care whether you piss off or not???

You are a member here and indeed offer your opinions on many things. However, keep silent on such wrongdoings???

Clearly, you do not have any sense of right or wrong. Or you simply are always at least a bystander of evildoings.

OK MAN. WTF DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AROUND THE WORLD AND HUNT DOWN MUSLIMS THAT BEAT THEIR WIVES??

You are just trying to piss me off.

Is this same guy who said women should not eat banana themselves? Lol
I think this book does not applicable to iranian lady ninjas..

"Integration" is the new fancy word for "Conversion"...
Until the day we leave our religion completely..they will keep hounding us.

Even then the point is that two consenting adults can do anything...
Many women..Muslim or otherwise choose to be subordinate to their Husbands / Male partners..If to her the man's behavior is not what she wants..she can always ask for divorce..
The guide is not for every man and not for every women,neither it is for every couple..But those who choose to have this type of relation..the guide lines have put a limit on how far you can go with it...and thats all.
But to these haters....Even if Muslim couple lives like that out of choice and adult consent..they will still spill their spleen on our faces.

Lol...yeah, "she asked for it"..."she likes it when I break her lying nose"...sometimes I want to convert, just to see what it is like to have a lobotomy.

The majority of the world are against that idiot. Of course, there are still idiots who support kkk, hitler and etc, are you saying those still get great support just because of a few???

Actually there isnt any voice against them....Go to Germany and you will find dozens of clubs where people krap on each other and women walk on mens testicles in high heels..But never saw protestors holding banners outside these clubs..
Same about the books being published..Its normal to walk into a book store and find many titles on Sadism,and again i dont see you or anybody else protesting to stop the sale of these books? Why is it so?
You tell me....

Anyway, I am done with those idiots in this topic. For those who still have clear sense of right or wrong, I thank you for your support. What a waste of time and energy.

The majority of the world are against that idiot. Of course, there are still idiots who support kkk, hitler and etc, are you saying those still get great support just because of a few???

Anyway, I am done with those idiots in this topic. For those who still have clear sense of right or wrong, I thank you for your support. What a waste of time and energy.

No you are not done..you cant answer my questions.

The likes of you hate muslims from the cores of your hearts and wont miss any chance to portray us as evil..While skillfully avoiding to talk about greater evil widely accepted all around you and in the rest of the world.

Like somebody already said..If a muslim couple chooses to buy that manual and follow it,,,its none of anybody else's concern...Adults can consent to these type of life styles.

Now go ahead and open a thread against sadism and i will see you there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom