What's new

"Disgust' over Muslim wife-beating book

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so-called auto-biography from a great evil to give the later generation to see how a great evil was developed and came unto power. It is not a daily life teaching book.

We have pearl harbor movies that show how japs bombers bombed pearl harbor during wwii. We have tons of movies to show how nazis tortured and killed jews.

All of those just try to expose those great evils so that the later generations can remember the historical lessons and prevent it from happening again.

Your women torturing book can not be discussed together with those.

Listing other wrongs (e.g. sadism) will make yours (torturing women) correct???

Ask your fellow muslim members to stop spewing garbage first.

Lmao, my women torturing book?

Dude you are just an Islamophobe, plain and simple. I suggest getting a life.

If the real islam is like what you have portrayed, no sense of right or wrong, well, I indeed am very afraid of that.

Lmao, my women torturing book?

Dude you are just an Islamophobe, plain and simple. I suggest getting a life.

That is so-called auto-biography from a great evil to give the later generation to see how a great evil was developed and came unto power. It is not a daily life teaching book.

We have pearl harbor movies that show how japs bombers bombed pearl harbor during wwii. We have tons of movies to show how nazis tortured and killed jews.

All of those just try to expose those great evils so that the later generations can remember the historical lessons and prevent it from happening again.

Your women torturing book can not be discussed together with those.

Listing other wrongs (e.g. sadism) will make yours (torturing women) correct???

Ask your fellow muslim members to stop spewing garbage first.

i did not get most of your gibberish...
but you did not answer my question...will you raise your voice against sadism and sale of books and movies on this topic?
thats pure torture isnt it?

If the real islam is like what you have portrayed, well, I indeed am very afraid of that.

Different interpretations of Islam allow or don't allow.

And it doesn't matter what the hell you think.

I already mentioned that it's the same for all Abrahmic religions, yet you single out Islam.

But hey I forgot you're just a hater.

Any man who raise a hand on a woman....Can not even be called a man.

It's not important what some semi-Muslims do randomly in different parts of the world,It's important what 'Islam' says.

Of course, if there is another idiot who put saddism there to praise it, I will be the first one to raise my voice against it.

There are some sick german director who directed some movies related that. There are a great deal of voices against him as well.

i did not get most of your gibberish...
but you did not answer my question...will you raise your voice against sadism and sale of books and movies on this topic?
thats pure torture isnt it?

Why are people defending this maniac? It's plain disgusting that this guy is being defended.

Our great religion Gives us detailed Guidelines about everything in Life...including sex..
Its not like Hinduism where you can do whatever you want and still call yourself a Hindu..
The mention of sadism manual was for the reason that hate brigade never has protested against these manuals/books which are way more torturous and violent than the guide mentioned in this thread.

No need to bring the religion of Pakistanis' ancestors here.

Yes, we don't feel the need to follow what someone claimed to be the only right way. We have the freedom to find the truth the way we want.

And proud of it!

Why are people defending this maniac? It's plain disgusting that this guy is being defended.
Wtf are you talking about? This ephone clown is trying to act like this scholar speaks for all Muslims.

Please let me know why there is no one islam member here daring to say that book is wrong, or at least the part related to women torturing (hit with stick, slap them, drag them by ears and etc) is wrong, non-islam???

Why are there so many defending it even it is wrong??? Is this what islam all about???

Any man who raise a hand on a woman....Can not even be called a man.

It's not important what some semi-Muslims do randomly in different parts of the world,It's important what 'Islam' says.

WTF are you talking about???

I have no interest in acting like any scholar. I simply criticize such a book that teach muslim male it is ok to torture your women. How retard can you be not to see that?

Wtf are you talking about? This ephone clown is trying to act like this scholar speaks for all Muslims.

Please let me know why there is no one islam member here daring to say that book is wrong, or at least the part related to women torturing (hit with stick, slap them, drag them by ears and etc) is wrong, non-islam???

Why are there so many defending it even it is wrong??? Is this what islam all about???

I have no interest in acting like any scholar. I simply criticize such a book that teach muslim male it is ok to torture your women. How retard can you be not to see that?

I don't have to denounce anything as I have never hit a woman, nor do I believe it is right.

I cannot understand your logic.

Finally I see one.

I don't have to denounce anything as I have never hit a woman, nor do I believe it is right.

I cannot understand your logic.

You do not kill anyone before so that you do not need to denounce killing???

You do not rape anyone before so that you do not need to denounce raping???

Did you attend any school before???

There are certain universal right or wrong there.

Ephone, I'm sorry if you've suffered from domestic violence or have witnessed it, but that doesn't mean that Muslims should have to collectively apologize on the behalf of one man.

If this book really contains the things you mentioned,I as a Muslim say that it is wrong,not only wrong but bs.I have no fear saying it.
But what you are trying to do here is wrong too:The man and his book don't represent Muslims and Islam,so don't use it as an stupid propaganda tool.We too have many thing that people in your culture have done before,horrible things,but we don't judge the majority with them.It's really foolish.

My family is perfectly fine void of any of such sick teaching from that book.

Nobody asks muslims collectively to apologize. Do not make it again to your whole religious group.

Simply we just want to see there are muslim members who have correct sense of right or wrong, can stand up criticizing such teaching about women torturing.

So far, I am indeed greatly disappointed that almost none want to, or even think along the way of the author of such hideous book.

Any criticism over the book is then interpreted by certain muslim members as islam-phobia or anti-islam.

Way to go.

Ephone, I'm sorry if you've suffered from domestic violence or have witnessed it, but that doesn't mean that Muslims should have to collectively apologize on the behalf of one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom