What's new

Discussion: some technically acquired images of Indian Air bases Jodhpur.

What a retard you're USAF DOING PENETRATION WITH A SUBSONIC MISSILES LIKE TOMAHAWK/AGM-158 JASSM ETC ETC AND RAAD AND BABUR HAVE WARHEAD CAPABILITY OF 500 KG WARHEADS
AND WE ALSO DEEP BUNKERS IN KARACHI AND SARGHODA SO YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DESTROY THESE DEEP UNDERGROUND BUNKERS IF YOU SAY YES THAN YOU'RE A FOOL

no PDF Elite member neither ur cruise missiles has 500 kg warhead capabilities neither 500 kg warhead can take these harden angled multiple layered underground facilities here are actual US capabilities, In Indian case Brahmos MK3 top down super sonic missile has some Sm good penetration capabilities but surely not enough to take out underground nuke facilities like Pakistan has built but can they take out Paf sheltered facilities that’s an open question we might be able to know about it once Brahmos Mk3 goes in Top down attack mode at Mach4 and start penetrating Paf

295E5B4A-5DC6-4BB9-AA39-2176CF1816FC.jpeg

Last edited:
seems like u r getting triggered see Paf at best a air defence force its strike capabilities are limited.Thanks to F-16 where it can stand on its own in Air defence A2A roles, but to take out layered underground Targets are beyond Paf capabilities...
one need top down highly kinetic weapons to penetrate normal underground facilities and these are multi layered angled shelter opening ur benefactor Chinese can use DF ballistic missiles for this role but pretty sure neither Pakistan has money nor Chinese will share the tech.

I am not getting jack ... futermore, nor do you have the knowledge to back up your claim stop while you are at it play this bollywood hero game elsewhere lolz.

no PDF Elite member neither ur cruise missiles has 500 kg warhead capabilities neither 500 kg warhead can take these harden angled multiple layered underground facilities here are actual US capabilities, In Indian case Brahmos MK3 top down super sonic missile has some Sm good penetration capabilities but surely not enough to take out underground nuke facilities like Pakistan has built

View attachment 624965
Now tell you retard why USN used TOMAHAWK to destroy deep bunkers of Osama in 1999 and you're talking about AGM-127 with a limited range ( range of 100 km or less) often used in minimum or no air threats
And as for your Vedic brahmous we have LY-80 to intercept your out of this universe brahmouse you indiot

Now tell you retard why USN used TOMAHAWK to destroy deep bunkers of Osama in 1999 and you're talking about AGM-127 with a limited range ( range of 100 km or less) often used in minimum or no air threats
And as for your Vedic brahmous we have LY-80 to intercept your out of this universe brahmouse you indiot

calm down PDF elite member ... calling one retard doesn’t make u sound intelligent lol
Just a simple answer

not all bunkers are same

A Su30MKI shelter facility can not be compared with A soviet or afghan built hole decades before its clear a Tomhawk can penetrate 3.7 meter Hardened shelter but pray tell me how much thick was Osama bunkers made with how many layers of which material and what was the impact

and also to clear ur confusion Pakistan has no ability to counter Brahmos once fired ... Ly-80 neither has reaction time nor SAM missile to target one... After 26 feb it’s doubtful they can even counter IAF Mirages lol

Here are some recently acquired images of Indian forward air base at Jodhpur. During war India will use this base to attack Multan and Bahawalpur and this air base is or was an important part of Indian cold start doctrine.

These images show the design of air craft shelters and type of aircrafts stored in them. Plus a radar installment at the base.

Try assessing the shelters and which ammo in Pakistani inventory can penetrate these shelters and destroy those jets.

This image is a satellite view of the South end of the runway to give aerial prospective of the place.

View attachment 624878

This is the image of the first aircraft shelter from South end. With su30 MKI standing in it.
View attachment 624883

This image is of the second shelter from South end with Su30 MKI standing in it.

View attachment 624880

This image is of the radar stationed north of these shelters. Try to recognize the type of radar.

View attachment 624881
We have Jacobabad Air Base having F16 Block52s. No Worries. Jacobabad is at north of Larkana

india-pakistan-map.jpg

Last edited:
calm down PDF elite member ... calling one retard doesn’t make u sound intelligent lol
Just a simple answer

not all bunkers are same

A Su30MKI shelter facility can not be compared with A soviet or afghan built hole decades before its clear a Tomhawk can penetrate 3.7 meter Hardened shelter but pray tell me how much thick was Osama bunkers made with how many layers of which material and what was the impact
and how do you know that you assume that Osama's bunkers was a simple hole on earth dug by by some martians, you have retard logic, and your out of this universe Brahmouse has big IR and RCS so it can be easily detected and destroyed by our LY-80 because of their is no masking terrain to hide such a big missiles over the planes of punjab and sindh
a snail has more intelligence than you, Mr indiot

haha Babar and Raad penetrating warheads so a 200-300 kg warhead on top of a subsonic missiles with no top down capabilities will take out a multi layered underground facility u r very mistaken PDF expert lol...

Yes there are multiple ways USAF can do it but Paf can’t

You have no idea mate. Lest, you will be surprised, again.

See it was always clear to me Muslims In general and Pakistanis Specifically are the most intolerant people of Earth Specially against Non Muslims I mean these are not some things which are not visible.. one can see everywhere..
We have seen what happened at Jammu, Alwer and Bharatpur on 1947

See it was always clear to me Muslims In general and Pakistanis Specifically are the most intolerant people of Earth Specially against Non Muslims I mean these are not some things which are not visible.. one can see everywhere..

So I am going to ignore ur Indiot and Retard personal remarks as these might be how u ppl are groomed.
But I am here to debate so gonna ans u last time

LY-80 is basically useless against Brahmos , neither the radar systems sees IR signatures and Brahmos RCS is negligible and once Brahmos dives in low mode it can goes as low as 30 meter to 300 meters impossible for almost any country to stop that and Pakistan does not has any capabilities even if Brahmos flies at 3 km above at Mach3+ ... so once fired in anger Brahmos will hit the target with CEP of almost 0 meters... Brahmos MK3 top down attack has muck more penetration than Tomhawk Top Down attack due to simple kinetic energy it has so pretty sure if Paf shelters are made to take care of Tomhawk type weapons they will be destroyed with ease by Brahmos MK3

pretty sure every single military has some surprises always ... let’s see how it goes once India Pak again are in crossfire like 26 and 27 feb 2019 :)
haha AND YOU'RE NOT INTOLERANT, WHAT RETARD YOU ARE

AND YEAH I KNEW YOUR BRAHOUSE IS THE VEDIC MISSILES, ONLY INDIAN CAN DEFY REAL PHYSIC ON EARTH HOW CAN ON EARTH A MISSILES CAN TRAVELING MACH-3+ AND HAVE NOT IR AND RADAR SIGNATURES, DOES YOU VEDIC BRAHMOUSE HAS A CLOAKING DEVICE AND NO MISSILES CAN TRAVEL 30 M (100 FEET) ABOVE THE EARTH AND REMAINS SUPERSONIC FOR FEW SECONDS, IF THEY HAVE THIS CAPABILITY THAN THEY BIG IR SIGNATURES ( BECAUSE OF DENSER LOWER ATMOSPHERE) AND 26 FEET MISSILE HAS NO BIG RCS, IN WHAT FOOLS WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN
ND YOU JUST A RETAD WHO IS NO NOTHING ABOUT PHYSIC

So I am going to ignore ur Indiot and Retard personal remarks as these might be how u ppl are groomed.
But I am here to debate so gonna ans u last time

LY-80 is basically useless against Brahmos , neither the radar systems sees IR signatures and Brahmos RCS is negligible and once Brahmos dives in low mode it can goes as low as 30 meter to 300 meters impossible for almost any country to stop that and Pakistan does not have any capabilities even if Brahmos flies at 3 km above at Mach3+ ... so once fired in anger Brahmos will hit the target with CEP of almost 0 meters... Brahmos MK3 top down attack has much more penetration than Tomhawk Top Down attack due to simple kinetic energy it has so pretty sure if Paf shelters are made to take care of Tomhawk type weapons they will be destroyed with ease by Brahmos MK3

pretty sure every single military has some surprises always ... let’s see how it goes once India Pak again are in crossfire like 26 and 27 feb 2019 :)
Don't you want to forget the 27th? That's sad really.

haha AND YOU'RE NOT INTOLERANT, WHAT RETARD YOU ARE

AND YEAH I KNEW YOUR BRAHOUSE IS THE VEDIC MISSILES, ONLY INDIAN CAN DEFY REAL PHYSIC ON EARTH HOW CAN ON EARTH A MISSILES CAN TRAVELING MACH-3+ AND HAVE NOT IR AND RADAR SIGNATURES, DOES YOU VEDIC BRAHMOUSE HAS A CLOAKING DEVICE AND NO MISSILES CAN TRAVEL 30 M (100 FEET) ABOVE THE EARTH AND REMAINS SUPERSONIC FOR FEW SECONDS, IF THEY HAVE THIS CAPABILITY THAN THEY BIG IR SIGNATURES ( BECAUSE OF DENSER LOWER ATMOSPHERE) AND 26 FEET MISSILE HAS NO BIG RCS, IN WHAT FOOLS WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN
ND YOU JUST A RETAD WHO IS NO NOTHING ABOUT PHYSIC
How many LY 80s we have to intercept Brahmos?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom