What's new

Discussion: some technically acquired images of Indian Air bases Jodhpur.

Haha dude India has deployed satellites on Moon who captures 60CM- 1 Pixel Snaps ... now imagine how deeply India would have covered the airbases of Paf...
These sattelite images are available to everyone nowadays with few extra bucks one can get semi-military grade snaps...

So nothing extraordinary.. haha ... u guys get excited for petty things haha

@Tumba these are not sat images these are your air base images from standing with in the air base at Jodhpur. You forward base and the back bone of Indian cold start.

IMG_20200419_081509.jpg

@Tumba these are not sat images these are your air base images from standing with in the air base at Jodhpur. You forward base and the back bone of Indian cold start.

View attachment 624909

Like I told u earlier it doesn't offer Paf much over the sophisticated military sat pics... any military equipment knowledge can be taken from sats ... this in person snaps can offer some advantages if Some one has taken them from inside shelters where Aircrafts are actually serviced And armed the tunnel structures the pilot hotspot and ammunition compartments ... but all these things are deep inside tunnelling systems these FObs have.

Plenty of people take these snaps when boarding a civilian plan in these Shared bases although its written photographs are not allowed but when everyone has smartphones cant be avoided.

But when u have military sats which can find out the number plates on a bike doesnt matter what extra these snaps can capture. When one has to plan whole map and strike directions can only be cleared from sat images.

OH yes India is don't wants to hide anything? Go a bit north on jodhpur whole aircraft parking is covered with shade to hide jets from satellite and I can post Pic of jets and equipment under those shades. May someday in mood I will post them. If India don't wants to hide jets then why spend billions on shades?

Now this shade at jodhpur has a lot of su30 and MIG29 under it.

View attachment 624908
I like the camo paint.:unsure:Which ones the building? I can't tell.:unsure:

So do u think a bunker buster will take put pause on this base?

Also why u think PAF doesn’t already have knowledge of how modern fighters are stored in air bases , plenty of Chinese military sattelites must have captured in detail and sold the images to Paf in hefty prices, so doesnt matter if for ease of public a military airbase allows a few fights a day to Jodhpur, economically this is the most optimum way.

Thr r plenty of Air bases around India which are open to Public Airlines although photography is prohibited but ppl do take snaps while taking off, Some Isi agent might take it more in detail but when war is upon us pretty sure Paf will go back to chinese sattelite images to plan the offensive but does Paf has capabilities to take out these shelters pretty sure no bunker buster can achieve the goal ... runway might be the only way but airbase will be up and running in hours

No these bunkers are made with alien bollywood tech lolz.

Like I told u earlier it doesn't offer Paf much over the sophisticated military sat pics... any military equipment knowledge can be taken from sats ... this in person snaps can offer some advantages if Some one has taken them from inside shelters where Aircrafts are actually serviced And armed the tunnel structures the pilot hotspot and ammunition compartments ... but all these things are deep inside tunnelling systems these FObs have.

Plenty of people take these snaps when boarding a civilian plan in these Shared bases although its written photographs are not allowed but when everyone has smartphones cant be avoided.

But when u have military sats which can find out the number plates on a bike doesnt matter what extra these snaps can capture. When one has to plan whole map and strike directions can only be cleared from sat images.

Yes... whenever I travel to my native place Goa, while landing I always see MIG 29Ks parked or taking off, naval choppers, planes etc..... Goa airport is civilian but it's used by navy as well and they keep announcing to not to take snaps but myself I have taken snaps many times with my smartphone.....

Then what are they alien majic hangers ?

well they are not bunkers and Pakistan has no capability to take them out the best Paf can do is hit runways that doesn’t impact IAF much ... PAf will be limited to few lucky strikes on FOBs in early days of war

well they are not bunkers and Pakistan has no capability to take them out the best Paf can do is hit runways that doesn’t impact IAF much ... PAf will be limited to few lucky strikes on FOBs in early days of war

Oh really then what are the old wise genie ? or should i say behind the screen fake bollywood hero lmao.

Oh really then what are the old wise genie ? or should i say behind the screen fake bollywood hero lmao.

seems like u r getting triggered see Paf at best a air defence force its strike capabilities are limited.Thanks to F-16 where it can stand on its own in Air defence A2A roles, but to take out layered underground Targets are beyond Paf capabilities...
one need top down highly kinetic weapons to penetrate normal underground facilities and these are multi layered angled shelter opening ur benefactor Chinese can use DF ballistic missiles for this role but pretty sure neither Pakistan has money nor Chinese will share the tech.

seems like u r getting triggered see Paf at best a air defence force its strike capabilities are limited.Thanks to F-16 where it can stand on its own in Air defence A2A roles, but to take out layered underground Targets are beyond Paf capabilities...
one need top down highly kinetic weapons to penetrate normal underground facilities and these are multi layered angled shelter opening ur benefactor Chinese can use DF ballistic missiles for this role but pretty sure neither Pakistan has money nor Chinese will share the tech.
Hah few babar and raad with penetrating warheads will do. The job and how do you know China only have DF BM to penetrate these underground bunkers all forces IN The world multiple way to destroy deep underground structures what a retarded you're

Hah few babar and raad with penetrating warheads will do. The job and how do you know China only have DF BM to penetrate these underground bunkers all forces IN The world multiple way to destroy deep underground structures what a retarded you're

haha Babar and Raad penetrating warheads so a 200-300 kg warhead on top of a subsonic missiles with no top down capabilities will take out a multi layered underground facility u r very mistaken PDF expert lol...

Yes there are multiple ways USAF can do it but Paf can’t

Last edited:
haha Babar and Raad penetrating warheads so a 200-300 kg warhead on top of a subsonic missiles with no top down capabilities will take out a multi layered underground facility u r very mistaken PDF expert lol...

Yes there are multiple ways USAF can do it but Paf can’t

What a retard you're USAF DOING PENETRATION WITH A SUBSONIC MISSILES LIKE TOMAHAWK/AGM-158 JASSM ETC ETC AND RAAD AND BABUR HAVE WARHEAD CAPABILITY OF 500 KG WARHEADS
AND WE ALSO DEEP BUNKERS IN KARACHI AND SARGHODA SO YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DESTROY THESE DEEP UNDERGROUND BUNKERS IF YOU SAY YES THAN YOU'RE A FOOL

Back
Top Bottom