What's new

Discovery Channel reveals what it takes To Be in the Indian Army's Premier Strike Force

First of all its just only the selection process, not the training.

*100km Running non-stop very less water to drink and foods to eat, with out any rest to sitdown
*36hrs non-stop activity with very less water to drink and foods to eat

Any one notice the last part, drinking, then bite the Glass and chew.??? wowwwwwwwww

So what are you Expecting Captain America See the Marine Recon Video Training above its No so Special Either I find this training better And Hardest in comparison
May be for u? Yes! but not for me
Nothing personal but I will still say they should hv done better

May be for u? Yes! but not for me
Nothing personal but I will still say they should hv done better
You have seen documentary or not ?

Its just Probation Most of the training is Skipped you Should if you read the Pre credit instruction

Your are ignore and trolling.... If u watched the episode than dare to say this words.
I don't hv spare tym to troll or roll but what I'm up to its childish ,I will still say they cud hv done better as I was expected , nothing personal

I hv seen
ok what was after water training please Specify
i Seen your Mahaaz videos there nothing special there also
And also this only available in india for watch
so your lies are busted

I doubt it, Both Garuda and Marcos will have a lot of swimming.

stop replying to the troll, this is available only in India and not outside...
So he is lying I knew it

I hv seen
@waz @WebMaster

this guy is ruining thread kindly see

Yes, if they are robot than definitely they can do more........... but as human been,,,,, No, can't

if u have any best Pak special force traning that is better than this. pls post in form and than let discuss....

Before i will advise u, pls see full documentary about Indian special force...... if can't than pls just relax and take your dinner....
the documentary not available out side india he is trolling

This is the cost of Free India ,really this increased the respect in me for Indian Armed / Security Forces more.

@PARIKRAMA Is the course for Garuda and MARCOS similar ?
Much longer... There initial screening and training is different

Taken from Internet http://www.ssbcrack.com/2015/12/how-to-join-garud-commando-force.html

For selection
  • Non-Commissioned Post – The selection for GARUD is done directly and not from volunteers, through Airmen Section Centres. Recruitment is initiated by the release of notification/ advertisement. Most interestingly, there is no second chance for section. Means it’s now or never. And after selection, you have to make grade during your training schedule. And if you fail, you are out. After the completion of training, the trainees are merged into the force. After joining the force, one keeps in this stream till he serves in Indian Air force.
  • Commissioned Posts – Commissioned post for GARUD units are filled by the cadets of ground duty at Air force Academy, Dundigal. And for GDOC, you have AFCAT exam. After getting trained, they get into the GARUD unit.

As far as training is concerned, the initial phase of training takes place at GARUD regiment training centre, Hindan. Next phase of training is given by a special group consisting of members form Army, NSG, Paramilitary force and Special Frontier force. Along with this, these men gets training under parachute training school, diving school of Navy and jungle warfare school of Army. And final phase is meets with Special Forces units of Army

++
I remember Garuda training being 72 weeks
Marcos Pretraining is a selection of 3 day test and a 5 week torture comprising of physical and mental exhaustion like 100 hours of SF paratroopers. Then main training of almost 2 years to sometimes even longer 3 years,

Back
Top Bottom