What's new

Disaster in Karachi due to monsoon rains

Dude STFU. Of course the flooding will happen....if you don't maintain the bloody drainage systems!

Karachi has a very crappy garbage disposal system, and on top of that, it only gets heavy rainfall few times a year...which leads to the drains being blocked up by garbage and sand/silt.

I remember the times during Mustafa Kamal. Flooding was at a bear minimum because the drainage system was maintained much better than it is today. Every Karachiite speaks highly of Mustafa Kamal...seems to me you aren't one...that, or your pathological hatred for all things MQM is affecting your thinking skills.

to your usual rant I have one question:

did NO FLOODING HAPPEN during Mustafa Kamala time? or was it worse during his time? let me answer for you before you even waste my time clianing more nonsense!

26 killed in Karachi floods - RTÉ News

and check this out images of Karachi floods of 2009,2010

karachi floods 2009 -

and make sure you check the largest pool created in the under pass!

so please DON'T EVEN say that during Mustafa Kamal's time there were no floods! they were FAR WORSE THEN THIS TIME.

not even a single year in Karachi history has passed where floods did not happen. so please how can you say that under Mustafa kamal things were good!

seriously I get surprised at the nonsense you say.

If you don't have anything logical to talk about ... Then its better to shut your mouth ..........

where is my city's money, purchasing lands in UK?
Used the money for Supari Money, spending money on killers trainings?

Mustafa Kamal did a fair job but all was not well in past for developments.
Do you have logical answers??

dude dont be sharamnaak like your sharamnaak leader

allah khair trillions of funds :rofl:

any link to support your accusation?

local bodies has very limited fund but MQM generated a lot of fund through various means like putting ad on the bridges etc when it had the authority

Bhai so called middle class people of MQM are now becoming very rich, they have living now high class life style and there karkun are still poor people and still enjoying the taste of slogans like Muhajirs...

The local authorities in Karachi should just clean all of the city Big, medium and small severage sections in order to make it 100% ok and operation and their is little repair required for some drains.

where is my city's money, purchasing lands in UK?
Used the money for Supari Money, spending money on killers trainings?

Mustafa Kamal did a fair job but all was not well in past for developments.
Do you have logical answers??

Actually you don't have logical question ... Nobody can allege corruption charges on city government funds ... Whether it was Naimatullah or Mustafa Kamal ... They both were honest ... If you have some proofs agains MK then give it to NAB ..........

Bhai so called middle class people of MQM are now becoming very rich, they have living now high class life style and there karkun are still poor people and still enjoying the taste of slogans like Muhajirs...

Which leader of MQM is living lavish life ... Give me one example please ............

to your usual rant I have one question:

did NO FLOODING HAPPEN during Mustafa Kamala time? or was it worse during his time? let me answer for you before you even waste my time clianing more nonsense!

26 killed in Karachi floods - RTÉ News

and check this out images of Karachi floods of 2009,2010

karachi floods 2009 -

and make sure you check the largest pool created in the under pass!

so please DON'T EVEN say that during Mustafa Kamal's time there were no floods! they were FAR WORSE THEN THIS TIME.

not even a single year in Karachi history has passed where floods did not happen. so please how can you say that under Mustafa kamal things were good!

seriously I get surprised at the nonsense you say.

Dude..learn to read. I said flooding was at a minimum, unlike the recent situation.

Idiots should allow for Kalabagh Dam, and the floods that kill hundreds and result in loss of millions for government and citizens wouldn't be happening no longer. But ofcourse, power and politics come first.

Going out in the open for taking some pictures and enhancing your PR isn't the solution. If so, adore this guy in the following picture:

248049-zardarofloodssindh-1315514139-966-640x480.jpg

did mustafa kamal became very rich, i didnt know that

KARACHI BHITTAI ABAD FLOOD

1841.gif

1095051_10151521473321373_760740359_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Karachi: Car pulled out from nullah with two dead bodies trapped inside | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

KARACHI: The rescuers Monday pulled out a car with the dead bodies of a woman and an infant trapped inside from a nullah in Buffer Zone, Geo News reported.

According to details, a man, a woman, and an infant were in the car by the time it slipped into the flooding nullah, which flows between BR Society and Al-Noor Society two days back .

Pakistan Navy’s divers are still trying to find the body of the man.

The unfortunate family was already feared to have drowned as their car disappeared in the choppy waters of the nullah 48 hours ago. The local residents said they could not rescue the family, who were screaming for help as their car went down the nullah.

Almost all the sewer nullahs are flooded after rains lashed Karachi for almost two days without a respite.

Dozens of people have died in rain related incidents since the latest monsoon spell struck Karachi.

More details are awaited.

Awaz TV: Sindh Government strategy for rain affected areas with MQM Ashfaq Mangi

Last edited by a moderator:
Until the corrupt leadership of PPP is not removed, nothing better is going to happen with Karachi. These PPP waderas have caused nothing but loss to this nation and history tells the truth about them.

BQ0WSouCMAAFH8m.jpg:large

where are these KW&SB machinese PPP? CDGK spend millions of rupees procuring these machines?

Back
Top Bottom