What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

Exactly....So many posts on Imran Khan that the forum almost looked like a propaganda machine for Imran Khan.

Those who come here and write their views are the literate people with a vision..
Those who dont come here are mostly illiterates who cant write english.
Thats why you read the views of literate people and couldnt read the views of illiterates.
But since they are the majority they won and we lost.

Sir, even before the elections, he was whistling to the Americans with the tune that Iran/Pakistan gas pipeline needs to be looked into......no doubt PPP is a dead horse but as some annalist point out, the shortcoming with NS is that rather than compromising with others, he likes to be in absolute power....the last thing Pakistan needs is the musical chairs of the 90s.
Anyways, hope you are right that he's learned his lesson.

If history teaches us anything, my bet is on PPP(P) forming the next Government after 3-4 or 5 years.

I disagree.

Pakistan has always been, and will always remain a toy passed back and forth between the feudal/industrial elite.

The next election will be won by PPP.

You heard it here first!

Actually, I said it before, in the other thread :)

No, let's not go down that way, i don't believe the result was due to rigging the election, if that was the case some big names of PMLN wouldn't have come down like a deck of cards. As one anchor was commenting, people in Punjab have a different mindset, they see flyovers, wide roads, Metros and recreation facilities as a positive signal which does go to the credit of SS.

Disappointed indeed.
What happen in Karachi is unbelievable.And they are only saying that NA250 is controversial. Still awaiting for the result of my halqa. And based on the results and vote differences I am seeing I will not be surprised with what the results will be.

I'll give it a year to two before the people who voted them in will be begging for the army.

and if... the army is as unwilling as it was when PPP was in, then next election PPP will be voted in, again.

Why should, army be willing? Do we not see.. what happened to Pervaiz Musharraf!

Army will not come even if people shout loud.... one moment hypocrites criticise the army and the next they long for same army. :disagree:

PPP will never come any where... PPP do politics of money and threat... they used state money to win seats in Sindh, i doubt they will be ever willing to spend same amount of money from their own pockets!

I'll be disappointed, if Shahbaz Sharif failed to expose the corruption of PPP.

And yes, making Pakistan was a mistake. A big one.

Elmo edit: Have edited the thread title to, "The disappointed Pakistanis thread!" Let's air our grievances here

IMO, and as a Punjabi myself... Punjabis effed it up if this wasn't massively rigged for PML-N.

I will from now on celebrate Eid with KPK. Baaki saara Pakistan chawalo ka hai. Pathan joke koi suna ke dikhaye ab :D Woh hum sab se bohot zyada zaheen niklay.

Those who come here and write their views are the literate people with a vision..
Those who dont come here are mostly illiterates who cant write english.
Thats why you read the views of literate people and couldnt read the views of illiterates.
But since they are the majority they won and we lost.

The problem with people who have degrees is that they think people with out education are headless chickens and are gullible, hence they divide the society into 'they' and 'we'. Let me tell, having degrees and having intelligence are unrelated.

I have repeatedly told Indians that we have not been as fortunate as Indians when it comes to National leaders.

its a glass half empty thing... our leaders are scaling new heights in corruption but we are not as fortunate as you to call for army's help. :chilli:
We have to work with whatever we got.. :)

IMO, and as a Punjabi myself... Punjabis effed it up if this wasn't massively rigged for PML-N.

I will from now on celebrate Eid with KPK. Baaki saara Pakistan chawalo ka hai. Pathan joke koi suna ke dikhaye ab :D Woh hum sab se bohot zyada zaheen niklay.

Very true. KPK people have shown amazing character overall. Imran Khan will not disappoint them.

KPK aur Punjab waloun ke mazay hain agle 5 saal Bhai.

its a glass half empty thing... our leaders are scaling new heights in corruption but we are not as fortunate as you to call for army's help. :chilli:
We have to work with whatever we got.. :)

Your leaders maybe scaling new heights in corruption when the scale is set by their own selves in the past unlike Pakistani leaders whose corruption scales outshines the corruption of many other countries........combined!!

Army has been our savior time and again, is it any wonder that many look up to it yet again??

No, let's not go down that way, i don't believe the result was due to rigging the election, if that was the case some big names of PMLN wouldn't have come down like a deck of cards. As one anchor was commenting, people in Punjab have a different mindset, they see flyovers, wide roads, Metros and recreation facilities as a positive signal which does go to the credit of SS.

I do suggests you to think once again...I live here and I have seen clear,open rigging and shameless 'Dhandhli":hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom