What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

No he didn't contest from provincial seat.

That's a shame, it would have been a perfect stage for Imran Khan to show his leadership qualities and capabilities.

Maybe a winning PTI candidate can step down and Imran Khan can contest in the by election?

That's a shame, it would have been a perfect stage for Imran Khan to show his leadership qualities and capabilities.

Maybe a winning PTI candidate can step down and Imran Khan can contest in the by election?

yaar why would a NATIONAL leader want to become a GOVERNOR or a CM???? that is dumb.

he will make someone else CM!

Clearly shows opinion of PDF members is not the Opinion of Pakistan.

The Sad Part is both Administrators of this forum directly contributed in least representation of Pakistanis views at this forum.....they deliberately makes it one sided, their own version of thing.

I say they have dishonest to their jobs:angry: Shame on both of them.

the deal is we have less educated people........... now atleast the educated community would realize and emphasize on schooling and education.......and so would IK

you always lived in denial and illusions and you did same in current elections. You did it. righ

Condemned to Issuing statement a day on Ladakh incident, someone surely needs to put their house in order first. !!

It was silly of us to expect that a minority of educated lot could score a win over a majority of illiterates in this wretched country.

that is a totally rude statement!!!! KPK is i think most backward & illiterate province! and yet they supported PTI! don't fall down to other parties level.

like sportsmen we accept defeat as PTI lovers & now the rest of pakistan will see what they missed out on. by seeing PTI at work in KPK!!

I am a PTI supporter and I am also disappointed, rather shocked on the results. The jazba I saw in past 2 - 3 days in Lahore especially, I cannot believe that even IK lost his seat in Lahore, something fishy definitely happened. All Lahore seats from where PTI was leading in early news, their results were delayed and no information on counting was leaked whole night, and in the morning we're told PML-N won the seat. But I am not going to go much into it until I hear my party's stance on it.

Provincial identity first nations future second thats wat pakistanis have proved here

Back
Top Bottom