What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

To put the record correct,there are more civilians in ISI then the uniformed personnel.most of the field work is done by civ.All the directors at high level n inspectors are from non military back ground.there are vacancies of isi in the news paper but usually they are in the name of other security agencies like fia, ib etc

I want be a member of ISI, Em 15 years old, it is ma growing age if you take me now so may be i prepare so much in future for safe pakistan for this I take no money Promise Because I love pakistan and for pakistan em ready to give my all sacrifices If you guys dont take in ISI so I start my own Agency Because I don't see pakistan's present condition, I love pakistan and quiad-e-azam Even for this I take animations and I dont scare from you guys,
The 3 most common lies on the internet
1. I have read and agree to the terms of service
2. Status: offline.
3. Yes, I am over 18 years old :argh:

I want be a member of ISI, Em 15 years old, it is ma growing age if you take me now so may be i prepare so much in future for safe pakistan for this I take no money Promise Because I love pakistan and for pakistan em ready to give my all sacrifices If you guys dont take in ISI so I start my own Agency Because I don't see pakistan's present condition, I love pakistan and quiad-e-azam Even for this I take animations and I dont scare from you guys,

Well you want to start a parallel agency, best ov luck kidco

comparison to the isi good luck how about start a police force by the people it will be much more useful and it will help our country and it will be much easier then starting a spy agency.... multan people have done it you do it in islamabad

I am new to this forum. I want to share some of important information with everyone here. I hope ISI and MI will must read my post. first of all i want to know our country have strong army and intelligence but we have not strong IT peoples in intelligence. I can hack your website and nobody can restore it again. but i will never do it because i love Pakistan. I just want to know why we cant stop those peoples who have good education but they have not good future in Pakistan?? Dont blame to Govt. because we select peoples our-self so please dont blame to Govt. and politician. I want exact clear answer.... I hope everyone will accept me in this forum and i will never hurt anyone by myself... My user ID is dassom which is reflection of MOSSAD... I am not member of mossad. I hate it and I have many friends in this world from all religions. I always use my ID DASSOM. and no body know my real name. I find those peoples who are against Pakistan.. I just know that there are many enemies of Pakistan who are out side country and also in country even they are in Govt and everywhere.. But Pakistan live long life always InshaAllah.
Anyway tell me what are official websites of ISI, MI, IB ????? Do we have strong IT peoples in our Intelligence.????
and one thing which i want to clear again. I am not here to hurt anyone. I am just here to help our intelligence peoples. hope they are also here... and give me positive response on my question. :) and admin know i live in Karachi and admin also know my IP. and my IP is not fake. its clear and real IP. I want to work for intelligence because i want to save Pakistan. I love Pakistan. I have good knowledge on every kind of electronics devices, i can understand 7 world languages, I can operate all kind of computer system with many kinds of operating system in which Linux, Windows, MAC, SYSTEMS (APPLE), AmigoOS, and xEnix. etc and these all have other many sub part of operating system such as microsoft windows have many platform of windows. like 32 and 64 bit. like home, professional and server based. so i am just explaining one part of WINDOWS.. I have strong knowledge on Medical science. Strong knowledge on Physics. even i can read peoples minds and can read that what they are thinking about me or anyone. I can make friendship with everyone just in 15 minutes. maybe many peoples are thinking these all are just a joke but its all true and fact. I hope peoples will like me and i will also give good relation.
thanks

hi, i would like to join ISI. can some one tell me plz what are there requirment, is there something specific requirement by ISI. even I am Medical Physicists, totaly different field, but my childhood dream to do some thing special for my country. do they accept person holding dual nationality, like pakistani and as well an other nationlity too. I am living abroad but would leik to join ISI. can some one guid me plzz, it be gd if can send me privat msg. plz plz help me. how can i join the ISI?

don't join them they are failed guys do some better work and serve to nation by any other profession

hi, i would like to join ISI. can some one tell me plz what are there requirment, is there something specific requirement by ISI. even I am Medical Physicists, totaly different field, but my childhood dream to do some thing special for my country. do they accept person holding dual nationality, like pakistani and as well an other nationlity too. I am living abroad but would leik to join ISI. can some one guid me plzz, it be gd if can send me privat msg. plz plz help me. how can i join the ISI?

i had this thoughts in mind but then i thought that we all can't be similar and only army is not a way to serve your country work hard and make your self so competent and knowledgeable that you serve as an asset for a country and motivate your self.......look around you will find many things to be done........

regards.

lion

don't join them they are failed guys do some better work and serve to nation by any other profession

Why are they failed? You do realize, had Pakistan struck down the SEAL Choppers, it'd be a game changing decision and would reverse all of its foreign policy, overnight?

i had this thoughts in mind but then i thought that we all can't be similar and only army is not a way to serve your country work hard and make your self so competent and knowledgeable that you serve as an asset for a country and motivate your self.......look around you will find many things to be done........

regards.
lion

thanks for gd adivce,, i knw there's many way ,,but still luv to join isi, to do anything for my ppls need guidence, to save them from contravrsy, all other nations hunting muslims, becuase they r so powrful in contravrsy and unforuntaley muslims dont understand their tricks, so all of muslim has to join to defeat them now.. need support to do something for my country, knowledge is not only enogh, hav to gain knowledge which useful for others, not for me. hav to hav skils which useful for others ,, notfor myself. 90% ppl live for themselves, v. few liv lif for other, i would lik to be from those ppl who liv for their country, their ppl, even the most imp. for Islam. Thanks again for gd adivce

you are not from us man!!! ppl who are disappointed,, they are not in actual, person who discouraging us not from us, u trying to discourag by saying that, there alway sun rise after sun set.. and hope is always there becuase Allah is with us all time.. so dont waste ur time and our time.. we are not once who can com under ur trick, keep ur words, ur thoughts up to u, instead of spreading those lies roumors.

salaam, I'm frm England, my parents frm Pakistan but I'm not. I feel there's something wrong in this world and I would like to join isi to like make a real differance. my question is am I able to join the counter_intelligence unit (isi) even though I'm not from Pakistan and what are the entry requirements, eg grades like gcses or a levels or degrees, replying would be great, may Allah bless the one who are deserved

You mean to say 'How can you and an average Pakistani save Pakistan from it's enemies'.
Well the answer is, get HIGHLY educated and urge everyone to do so too. Be sincere with everyone including the government/law.

Thats the best way you can save Pakistan from it's enemies, both internal and external, directly and indirectly.

plz help me i like jo join isi

Back
Top Bottom