What's new

Diffrences between A-129 And T-129

wow... so much better than the Italian counterpart.

by the way, isn't it a B version? the one offered to South Korea T-129B or something.

TAI

166086_426277407412078_1638094863_n.jpg

283688_426278644078621_706550195_n.jpg

I dont undertsand this.. Is it so hard to design a frame of a helicopter by self? I mean, if we look at the frame work it looks not hard to make.. Better that we had made our own framework so we could call that chopper almost 100% Turkish.

Is it matter to have a completely unique hull design ? logically all we need is being able to produce and enchant it locally, hull is not that important, we're able to enchant it with our own products, thats enough in my opinion, design can come later.

I dont undertsand this.. Is it so hard to design a frame of a helicopter by self? I mean, if we look at the frame work it looks not hard to make.. Better that we had made our own framework so we could call that chopper almost 100% Turkish.

We would save costs on the design of a chopper. The smart and cost-effective thing was to do is co-operating with Agusta wesland and make helo based on there own attack helo.

More than Hard :unsure:

Actually, it is. Probably design is the hardest task.

I think the reason for opting the joint Venture is that Turkey wanted the Combat Helis in very short period of time. No need to reinvent the wheel, better to improve the currently available technology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom