What's new

Difficult question about racism: Is it our own classism shown back to us?

@Levina This isn't racism. This is disgust. I have the same feeling towards most South Asians in general, including Bangladeshis (except for the term "rats", he gets -0.5 for it!).

This total disregard for safety instructions, just about anywhere, must end. You're putting a whole lot of lives in danger, other than your own.

The way they were behaving can infuriate anyone. I found the link to the video
People are commenting, on youtube, the same about these idiots and they are not even Arabs.
Being so selfish, miserly, and disregarding the instructions and causing other people to suffer will not be appreciated by anyone. They showed their collective traits and if anyone comments on them collectively, is by no means a racist.

Last edited:
@Levina This isn't racism. This is disgust. I have the same feeling towards most South Asians in general, including Bangladeshis (except for the term "rats", he gets -0.5 for it!).

This total disregard for safety instructions, just about anywhere, must end. You're putting a whole lot of lives in danger, other than your own.
its both... people hate Indians anyway so it just adds up... if americans did similar they will be called as*holes, stupid people, rednecks etc.. but rats/cockroaches are mostly for south asians(and sometimes chinese).

Back
Top Bottom