Chicken Dhaga Kabab

Chapli_Kebab.jpg

Chicken Reshmi kabab

Crispy Chicken Kebab

Afghani Kebab

Last edited:
Mouth-Watering Kebabs For Your Whole Family

Mouth-Watering-Kebabs-For-Your-Whole-Family.png

Love for food never ends. In fact, food fuels family memories. People’s thoughts about food are tangled up with their thoughts about life, emotion and morality. That’s the reason they want to try new and delicious dishes every day.

Family festivals bring people together and then they enjoy delicious food on the dining table. But I must say that perhaps no dish is as satisfyingly primal as the mouth-watering kebabs. Kebabs have rapidly become a famous and tasty delicacy worldwide. And Pakistanis simply love them.
Kebabs are of many types. We discuss some of the most easy-to-cook kebabs here.

Shish-Kebab.png

Shish kebab is always at the top. Grilled on skewers, shish kebabs make indeed a tasty side dish. The taste is “extralicious” with steamed vegetables and salads.

Doner Kebab

Doner Kebab, also known as ‘rotating kebab’, is made on a vertical rotating spit. Frequently used in making Shawarmas, a popular fast food for elders and youngsters alike worldwide, Doner Kebabs are so delicious. The meat of choice for making them is lamb. Enjoy it with a chilled soft drink.

Kathi Kebab

This version of a kebab is a tandoori item and is perhaps the most popular Indian dish. Originally come from a cuisine for people who were well off but then quickly become popular with everyone as a quick, easy and wholesome snack.

Chapli Kebab

In Pakistan, this version of Kebab is really popular. Commonly known as chappal kebab, people make it with beef and chicken. Your whole family can enjoy these delicious kebabs. Everyone loves them.

Burrah/Barrah Kebab

Burrah kebab, a mix up of spices and beef, is particularly popular in South Asia. It is part of the Mughlai cuisine. You and your family can enjoy Burrah kebabs as part of a big heavy meal, including larger pieces of meat.

Chelow Kebab

Another one is Chelow Kebab, also a national food of Iran. They’re generally served with buttered rice and tomatoes as a side dish. Yogurt is a must with them.

Testi Kebab

As its name suggests, Testi kebabs are so tasty. It’s served in a pot (testi means jug). To cover the pot, people use dough or foil and break it while eating.

Shami Kebab

Apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow, the softest Shami Kebab are so good in taste, enjoying by people of all age. They are easy to make and have a delicious taste.

Shami-Kebab-Nawab-of-Lucknow.png

I must say that Kebabs are the most versatile dish that Asians and Non-Asians can enjoy together.

So what are you waiting for? If you have a plan to dine out this evening, keep kebabs’ dishes as your first priority as they are the perfect finish to a fun night out. Enjoy the delicious taste now !!

Doner and Seekh / Shish Kebab are my favorite because they have lesser fat than the other fried Kebabs...though I like shami kebab as well.
@ghazi52 damn you mate, now my stomach is growling and its only 8am here
when Ramadan starts in your place?

Doner and Seekh / Shish Kebab are my favorite because they are lesser fat than the other fried Kebabs...though I like shami kebab as well.

when Ramadan starts in your place?

tomorrow mate

32464403_1798392913573701_5379300891604025344_n.jpg

Great. great.

Guys please post receipes also with pictures. Will appreciate it much.

Normally i make similar to kubideh - but with sheep meat or impala meat mixed with sheep fat; onions, coriander, salt/pepper.

1. Chappli kabab

2471966236.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/country/fauziaspakistan/chaplikabab.html

2. malicious Chicken Malai Boti

chicken-malai-kabab1-640x451.jpg

3. No meal can be complete without the traditional naan of Pakistan

Peshawari_Roti_Pakistan-640x426.jpg

Chapli Kabab Recipe

Ingredients

Mince ½ kg
Butter 2 ounce
Crushed red pepper 1 tbsp
Crushed coriander seeds 1 tbsp
Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
Pomegranate seeds crushed 1 tbsp
Wheat flour 3 tbsp
Eggs 2
Spring onion 2 chopped
Tomato 1 sliced
Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
Green chilies chopped 4
Salt 1 ½ tsp
Ghee for frying

Method

In a bowl mix together mince ½ kg Butter 2 ounce Crushed red pepper 1 tbsp Crushed coriander seeds 1 tbsp Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp Pomegranate seeds crushed 1 tbsp Wheat flour 3 tbsp Eggs 2 Spring onion 2 chopped Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp Green chilies chopped 4 Salt 1 ½ tsp well, keep aside for 1 hour, make into big kababs, shallow fry in ghee, fix 1 slice tomato onto each kabab before frying. Fry light golden.

Shahi Gola Kabab Urdu English Recipe by Shireen Anwar

Ingredients:

Mince ½ kg
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Gram (roasted) 1 tbsp
Poppy Seeds (roasted) 1 tbsp
Desiccated Coconut (roasted) 1 tbsp
Brown Onions (ground) ½ cup
Salt 1 tsp heaved
All Spice 1 tsp
Yogurt 2 tbsp
Cumin (crushed) 1 tsp
Chili Powder 1 tsp
Raw Papaya (ground) 1 tsp heaved

Ingredients for Masala:
Onion (chopped) 1 large
Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
Chili Powder 1 tsp heaved
Salt ½ tsp heaved
Green Chilies (chopped) 4
Oil ½ cup
Coriander Leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp

Method:
Roast poppy seeds and coconut grinded with roasted gram. Marinate your mince with yogurt, grinded masala, ginger garlic, salt, all spice, and chili powder. Mix everything well and grind once again in chopper. Lastly add brown onion, raw papaya.Mix everything well. Make big round kebabs and keep aside.

Method for Masala:
Heat oil; fry onion till light brown.add ginger garlic paste, chili powder and salt. Fry well add half cup water. Add in your gola kebabs. Cook on low flame on 1 side for 5 mins. Turn and cook the other side for another 5 mins. Cover and leave it on dum. Lastly add chopped coriander and green chilies.
Shahi-Gola-Kabab-Masala-by-Chef-Shireen-Anwar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom