What's new

Did you know that Israel is still occupying Saudi Arabian islands

Then he quits, he just quits and let Syria alone in a fight against Israel.

no.....eventually there was a UN brokered ceasefire and Egypt was under international obligation to abide by it

when Egypt went for Sinai, Syrians went for Golan......Egyptians and israelis reached a stalemate as far as tactical and strategic gains were concerned. Syria actually made many gains but then lost some of them after weeks of offensive; Egyptians could only help so much. Soviet union alliance was obviously not enough for the (former) U.A.R.

and obviously as i said earlier, when UN brokers a ceasefire and the sides agree to it then that essentially means that fighting is over for the time being

if i am incorrect on any of this, please correct me.......i have read a decent amount about '73 war but im always ready to learn new things

There is no love:girl_wacko:..its just friendship b/w;)
:sniper:

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

They are living on their holy land :azn: like mekka for muslims.They have israel for jews.

You are a true historian, you should get a Nobel price for that, from israel of course.
We say that false knowledge is worst than illiteracy, you are befriending people who will cause your destruction.

* North Korean crowd is bigger than Syrian.
* North Korean crowd is more hysterical than Syrian.
* North Korea has three generations of dictators (Kim grandpa, Kim son and Kim grandson), Syria so far only two generations (father Assad and son Assad).

North Korea vs. Syria: 3:0 :D

Israel always fought alone. Syria has 3 times more population than Israel.

"Israel always fought alone", with jews rushing in from every corner of the world, double or triple citizenships.
Evidence point out to even some american and western pilots were involved with fake israeli documents in 1967 and 1973 wars. In 1956 there were the Brits and french with the Iraelis if you didn't know, and in 1948 the brits killed 40 000 palestinian armed man before handing Palestine to the jews who could not fight this force on their own.

ok we'll call it ur fake frienship with israel then...happy:D

i dont know what to answer:cry:
There is differnce b/w love n frndship:hitwall:
thks for cooperation bird:)

india-israel is unbreakable bond even after tensions on iran:)
bye

Evidence point out to even some american and western pilots were involved with fake israeli documents in 1967 and 1973 wars.
These funny tales Arabs invented to conceal their embarassment. In fact the opposite is truth: Russian pilots and SAM crews were fighting for Arabs. 4 pilots were killed:

Zuravlev
Yurchenko
Yakovlev
Kamenev

In addition some 30 SAM soviet crews were killed.

and in 1948 the brits killed 40 000 palestinian armed man before handing Palestine to the jews who could not fight this force on their own.
Again the oposite is the truth. In 1948 British officers led Jordanian troops against Israel. Thats why Jordanian army was the most successful Arab army in that war. All other Arab armies miserably failed.

Actually I was starting to think this guy is American or Israeli, pro Israeli Indians alot of them I've seen. he doesn't know anything about Syria he admitted that posts material from Anti Islamic sites like Danial Pipes

That guy is a die-hard Zionist.

Heres the other pro israeli indian.

Their own government refused to bow down to US pressure to stop trading oil with Iran.

@Topic: Never heard of it. Smells like propaganda.

Al salam alaikum

Please mr lion , explain the Ongoing Saudi Arab-Egyption causway project throw Tiran Island .

Saudi

Now hows the Golan hights , have you lions freed them yet ? No ?

If your house is made of glass and thousands are getting slaughtered inside it , do not throw stones at others .

Mods , please take action regarding this propoganda full of lies thread when mr lion fail to prove it is not .

Peace

Al salam alaikum

Please mr lion , explain the Ongoing Saudi Arab-Egyption causway project throw Tiran Island ?

Saudi

If your house is made of glass and thousends are getting slaughtered inside it , do not throw stones at others .

Mods , please take action regarding this propoganda full of lies thread when mr lion fail to prove it is not .

Peace

self dlete

You're using a "sleeper account".

That account was created three years ago, yet you have only made 30 posts so far in three entire years.

And every single one of those posts was designed to cause flaming, against all the countries that India considers to be unfriendly. Anyone can check and see for themselves.

So? I created that account three years ago. Admin's can check my IP's and verify. I made some posts initially, but did not find the site interesting at the time and never visited much and did not post at all.

Yes, I welcome anyone to check my posts to see if I am flaming. I am going to report you for baseless allegation, so you don't do it to other people.

Al salam alaikum

Please mr lion , explain the Ongoing Saudi Arab-Egyption causway project throw Tiran Island ?

Saudi

If your house is made of glass and thousends are getting slaughtered inside it , do not throw stones at others .

Peace

Your country is the one who is throwing rocks and trying to teach democracy. And this is not propaganda because its the truth.

Back
Top Bottom