What's new

Did the Western media brainwash some people in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Did the Western media brainwash some people in the West?​

微信图片_20230702230044.png

微信图片_20230702230246.png

yep, brainwashing is a problem.

Hong Kong parents fight China 'brainwashing'​

How to tell if you’re brainwashed?​

"...when the Government hides things from you...trying to keep you ignorant"

🤔
where have I heard about a government that controls what the media can and can not say. What people can and can not read.

pdfBanned.png

Even this very site is banned

Last edited:
yep, brainwashing is a problem.

Hong Kong parents fight China 'brainwashing'​

How to tell if you’re brainwashed?​

"...when the Government hides things from you...trying to keep you ignorant"

🤔
This is why I say people should travel to the place they talk about and see for themselves. Almost every single foreign expat in China says China is worlds apart from what they learned back home, why?

This is why I say people should travel to the place they talk about and see for themselves. Almost every single foreign expat in China says China is worlds apart from what they learned back home, why?

Including the Jamaican woman in the OP who has likely never been to any country other than China.

Her "Western Media" is Jamaican media. Her "Western education" was a Jamaican education.

She actually is very Chinese already...making sure to blame others for her own country's faults.

Are we going to also blame Western media for the opinions of those in say Pakistan, Vietnam or South Korea too? Are they supposedly too mindless to have any media other than "Western media" in their upbringing? Maybe they were all saluting Western flags in their schools too.

Defaulting to blaming "Western Media" for everything is actually a classic example of Chinese brainwashing.

Last edited:
Including the Jamaican woman in the OP who has likely never been to any country other than China.

Her "Western Media" is Jamaican media. Her "Western education" was a Jamaican education.

She actually is very Chinese already...making sure to blame others for her own country's faults.

Are we going to also blame Western media for the opinions of those in say Pakistan, Vietnam or South Korea too? Are they supposedly too mindless to have any media other than "Western media" in their upbringing? Maybe they were all saluting Western flags in their schools too.

Defaulting to blaming "Western Media" for everything is actually a classic example of Chinese brainwashing.
You think it's just her? She is just one of almost every foreign expat in China expressing that first shock, go to youtube and you can find hundreds, but of course I know you only truet that one guy serpentza since you keep quoting just that guy while I posted numerous foreign expats in China.

1. This is global issue.
2. Pointless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom