What's new

Did Pakistan fake nuclear missile Babur-3 launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the official picture released by the ISPR, the Indians should be last to get confused about the colour of the missile since it appears as saffron red, but then we off course know that this Pakistani accomplishment has turned them insane thus they are behaving like a bewildered divorcee.....now check the video below of the launch.

8602.jpg

At about 0.03, one can clearly see part of the missile container fall in the water.... now if you can't digest it than choke on it Indians. @The Deterrent

I think this is being done intentionally by Indian agencies to entice Pakistan into going into the details of the launch hence letting on things which will help India counter it. I am sure if i can see through this attempt then so can the Pakistani think tank.

Now, regarding bypassing the SUBTICS CMS, well, that's impossible because GPS gives only locational coordinates. For any weapons launch, one requires a direct connection to the inertial navigation system using ring laser gyros. And this RLG-INS is integrated with the SUBTICS & cannot be bypassed. Even if a standalone RLG-INS is used only for weapons release, how will this RLG-INS interface & synchronise with the RLG-INS of SUBTICS? So, without such data on the stabilisation of the platform (submarine), it is impossible to adjust the horizontal/vertical attitude of the missile-launch fire-control system & without this any data pertaining to the horizontal/vertical attitude of the SLCM cannot be uploaded on to the SLCM's on-board RLG-INS & mission computer. Therefore, it is physically impossible to bypass the closed-loop fire-control sequence that always begins at the CMS (SUBTICS in this case) & no miracles happen in this domain.
What makes you think we don't have control system source code.

Yep you caught us. We faked it. The nuclear naval command center is also fake. Its really an office for propaganda videos. In fact I sincerely hope that Indian army and High command actually thinks its fake. I really do. I hope they scream from the top of their lungs that its fake but unfortunately the High command is not foolish like op or the Twitter guy. They will take it very seriously and will try to work on a counter.

Never the less. Whatever helps you guys sleep at night. Yes its fake. Colours or whatever you want the excuse to be.

Man some Indians need a life. They are seriously Getting hit and it has most certainly effected the minds of some trolla who believe that we have zero capability.

As @Oscar said this test was so obvious bcz since 2014 it has been clear this was coming and since the nuclear naval command center it was on the cards. @Khafee also mentioned it. Oh wait those two must be on the graphics team of the ISPR since I mentioned before that the command center is actually a video making facility.

Indian logic:

Pakistan has been faking everything all along. We also faked the nuclear explosion. Then, we went on to fake our production of ballistic and cruise missiles. We also faked Nasr. We also faked JF-17. Our entire spectrum of capabilities are just a fake. LOL

This is what happens when Babur III strikes their ugly faces. Their denials and hatred is flowing day and night. Too bad. Their denials and hatred won't affect us one tiny bit.

Whilst they are on the defensive and burning with rage, we are going to lean back and enjoy their health deteriorate LMAO

Last edited:
We have been faking everything all along. We also faked the nuclear explosion. Then, we went on to fake our ballistic missiles and cruise missiles. We also faked Nasr. We also faked JF-17 LOL

We paid mayanmar and Nigerian officials to say they are buying to keep up the charade. Its all an elaborate lie from the powerful ISI which fools 200 million people and only the computer and Twitter and Facebook losers can see through all these lies. They are the only hope.

Indiots after the Babur-3 launch:

UizFUDP.png

That is straight from a Bollywood callcenter. LMAO

We paid mayanmar and Nigerian officials to say they are buying to keep up the charade. Its all an elaborate lie from the powerful ISI which fools 200 million people and only the computer and Twitter and Facebook losers can see through all these lies. They are the only hope.

Yep, we also told Uncle Sam to fake their sanctions against Pakistan after the nuclear explosion. It is a conspiracy enacted by ISI LOL

How many years have Pakistan been testing missiles? Almost 30 years?

How many years has passed since Pakistan tested Babur missile? Almost 11 years?

Is it not natural to believe that our missile program is too old to even think about faking 450km missile range. Its just that some of our neighbours are finding it hard to digest the fact that we have become triad power too.

What makes you think that,and we have complete access to all systems onboard,what makes you think we will not try to get codes on our own through back doors.
That is impossible as Thales would be notified the moment anyone tried to breach into the system and make the whole sub inoperable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom