What's new

Did Mian Nawaz Sharif Hit on American Journalist Kim Barker?

I don't give a sh!t about Nawaz.. but as a Pakistani, i would like to know the credibility of this news.. any evidence or its just "gori" chamri is enough to be a 'solid' proof??

I agree, just because a "gora" has said it must be true. We Pakistanis are in a sorry mental state

olrite guys, i am supporting neither nawaz nor kim, but a couple of questions for you

1. if its all false, why person like nawaz let it go. i believe the book must be published in usa. no action to sue kim if all the stuff in it is just allegations? why?

2. for all of you brothers saying "i dont care what nawaz does in personal life" is something that i completely reject. this guy is in line to be our leader. tried twice already and failed twice. but he is there, in the line to lead this country. we should have all possible reasons to get into the life of our leader. his personal life reflects on what he does with the country. come on guys - its not human nature to be something else in private life and become opposite in public life. if someone is devil in their private life, then most likely it reflects in their public life aswell. you can look around and find various examples in current leadership setup who is incharge of leading people and govt.

3. quite frankly, lets get out of the misconception that he has changed. our experience with him tells us that he couldnt live upto standards of a good leader. there is no reason to believe he will be any different if given a chance third time. lets move on and find someone new. if we keep on looking towards these 2 parties only, supporting them in having turns, then there will be no end to this madness called "democracy"

Well I can't give NS the benefit of the doubt considering his character.

1.jpg

images

On this lady? Really! Andha hai kya, Miah Nawaz. I have my doubt and credibility. Corrupted people not only confined in SA. Some American stole more money than one year budget of state of Punjab.

Yup!

Motorway and Nuclear blasts...

In my opinion his most admirable deed in his first tenure was making PTC an independent corporation which helped the telecommunication in Pakistan to grow rapidly and turned PTC a loss making governemnet organization into a successful & profitable organization, which immensly helped Pakistan's economy.

Our stock markets grew and became significant players in Asia becuase of his steps to make state laws favourable to industry by introducing one window programs and making it easy for foreign/new companyes to register and start business in Pakistan.

Then there was the launch of Ufone and conversion of PTC into PTA and world recognizes Pakistans outstanding growth in telecommunication sector.

Don't forget the yellow cab scheme which was a very good idea, but was not as successful as could have been because of poor management and corruption.

And the decission to carry out neuclear test despite termendous international pressure was an excellent decission. And i believe a lot of internal and external support would have helped him in taking this decission, but as he was the PM at that time and he had the final say, i'll give him due (not all) credit.

Lol, and nobody wants to get into Imran Khan's personal life? Can I say...Sita White?

In all fairness, let's make a thread on that too. Especially since IK seems to be the candidate with the most potential for the next elections.

Lol, and nobody wants to get into Imran Khan's personal life? Can I say...Sita White?

In all fairness, let's make a thread on that too. Especially since IK seems to be the candidate with the most potential for the next elections.

But all the IK fanboys will start raging.

ganjay taira luraknay ka waqt agaya hai aur tu apnay say 50 saal choti larki ko patanay ki koshish kar rha hai:lol::rofl:

You want to know the reality of American career oriented women?

How can someone be so deluded and full of themselves? Nawaz Sharif is further from good looking than Zardari is from being honest. On what basis did he think he had a chance with an American, career oriented woman...sigh...is this how these guys run Pakistan as well, lost in delusions of grandeur and their own inflated self worth.

Back
Top Bottom