What's new

Did KSA ever invest in Chinese FC31 stealthy fighter during King's visit to China

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Can Saudi friends shed some lights on it? Please if you have any info to share. Today rumors flying that KSA invest heavily in FC31 project during King his honor Salaman's visit to China. KSA also plan to buy DF21 ballistic missles from China, any information? As China and KSA have very strong traditional relationship in military cooperation, for example China sold DF3 ballistic missile to KSA back in 1980s. In the WenChuan earthquake in year2008, KSA government donate a stunning 100 millions USD to China for disaster relief. I hope China will reinforce our military and economic ties with our Saudi friends in the future.

I don't think so. China doesn't need Saudi oil money.
It's not about Saudi's money, it's a about a cooperation to another whole new level.

It's a like F35 development , those in the circle of trust can invest I the project. And they are in a previliged position to get the fighter after mass production. If Saudi choose to invest in FC31, means the mutual trust level is enhanced to another level. King Salaman's looking east policy may give big surprise in military cooperation with China! It decrease the risk by putting all the eggs in one basket with USA.

There is not much information out there other than what has already been written. Sadly, I cannot help you but maybe others will know more?

I can tag some users here that might know something more.

Please help our Chinese friend.

@The SC @Bubblegum Crisis @Gasoline

Anyway I can give you a call here if I see news about this from Saudi Arabian/Arab media or Arab military forums.

I don't think so. China doesn't need Saudi oil money.

Money is money , there is no oil , Arab , or American money ...
KSA require Missiles , Advance Jets which China can give them plus I personally think its good that KSA build up a diverse Military, too much relying on US will paralyze them in any future war ..maybe Its Pakistan that is playing some role in between

Thanks Pakistan brother generous help in Wen Chuan earthquake as they donated all tents out in their stock. All of it! I think China Pakistan KSA shall join hands in FC31 programmer.

There is not much information out there other than what has already been written. Sadly, I cannot help you but maybe others will know more?

I can tag some users here that might know something more.

Please help our Chinese friend.

@The SC @Bubblegum Crisis @Gasoline

Anyway I can give you a call here if I see news about this from Saudi Arabian/Arab media or Arab military forums.
Thanks bro!

Money is money , there is no oil , Arab , or American money ...
KSA require Missiles , Advance Jets which China can give them plus I personally think its good that KSA build up a diverse Military, too much relying on US will paralyze them in any future war ..maybe Its Pakistan that is playing some role in between
Pakistan is a bridge between China and the Muslim world. Always like that!

Pakistan is a bridge between China and the Muslim world. Always like that!

yeah bro, and Pakistan can help China to increase their Influence in ME to counter American's, it will be a long journey but we have to start somewhere, lets not be fooled, RS is now leading the Islamic Alliance which means they will require a huge ton of weapons , Fighter jets, Ships , Submarines , SAM's , Attack helicopter and China fits there perfectly ..

yeah bro, and Pakistan can help China to increase their Influence in ME to counter American's, it will be a long journey but we have to start somewhere, lets not be fooled, RS is now leading the Islamic Alliance which means they will require a huge ton of weapons , Fighter jets, Ships , Submarines , SAM's , Attack helicopter and China fits there perfectly ..
It's not only about weapon trade, it's about the connection of China with the whole Muslim world. Doing business and create a better world.

It's not only about weapon trade, it's about the connection of China with the whole Muslim world. Doing business and create a better world.

Of course bro, to challenge US in ME China has to invest more than just in Military in region :)
China is good in Building infrastructure which ME require the most after a devastating war on Terror which level the Cities and half of the region in pile of rumble ..

FC31 is something serious
img_20170428_174129-jpg.393554

Pakistan is close to both!!!

The more you buy the better deal you can get. A joint Saudi Pakistan offer may be great for 3 nations.

Unlikely as of now but a good idea

I think Saudis have warmed to China after years of ignoring them for the west. Two close allies of Pakistan working together is good for us

Pakistan is close to both!!!

The more you buy the better deal you can get. A joint Saudi Pakistan offer may be great for 3 nations.

Unlikely as of now but a good idea

I think Saudis have warmed to China after years of ignoring them for the west. Two close allies of Pakistan working together is good for us
If China Pakistan and KSA join hands, we can push FC31 to its upper limits. Just image the influence it will be!

Back
Top Bottom