What's new

Did Ancient Pakistanis Defeated The Mighty Alexander The Great.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not yours, it is in our country so it is ours just as French man could want London to be French, but that would not change the fact that London was English, will remain English and always will be English.

Thats what we are saying you a French take over England and rename it to France but that doesn't change the thousand years of history of England. Its same for Indus valley civilization that was Indian and doesn't change the fact if most of the part is in Pakistan now.

You didn't reply that there was no question of Pakistan much before the partition but now you claim different!!!

And regarding Mr Sethi, I could put up a vid with Miss Roy - what does that prove, don't be naughty.:azn:

Does you have any video of Roy regarding Indus valley civilization?? Does Mr Sethi hates Pakistan like Roy hates India??? Than how can you compare??? I see he quite supports Pakistan and QEA Jinnah but want to correct the lies which you study in your text books and that is quite reflected in your views.

Here it is given what was India for thousand of years and can you differentiate the region????

http://ancientvoice.wdfiles.com/local--files/images/EpicIndiaCities.jpg

There is no point of talking further as you seems already made your mind with the views that Mr. Sethi wanted to correct.

Last edited:
That map actually reinforces my argument Thanks mate :) It proves my contention that IVC included all of Pakistan, but only small parts of other geographic civilizations. I was actually looking for it. :pakistan:

Glad I could help..

Another way to look at is that more than 50% of the area in the map is outside Pakistan :rofl:. So you could lay a coalition claim to the civilization but you dont have absolute majority :rofl:

Just having fun...

It's all good my original contention remains the same.

IVC = Ancient Pakistan = Geographic Pakistan = Modern Pakistan.

Names change but the people remain the same, that is why when Julius Caesar conquered France at that time it was called Gaul, and why the French people feel kinship with Vercingetorix even though he had no idea of what France is.

It is because the French DNA is the same as the people of the Gaul - and the people who live in Jhelum have lived there for millennia, and their ancestors fought Alexander so valiantly, their descendants are ready to fight and kill enemies of Pakistan, as that district contributes heavily to PA recruitment :)

Modern india has no right to IVC as modern Pakistanis have no right to bharat we are 2 distinct civilizations.

This book explains, without religion there was a glaring difference.

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan: Amazon.co.uk: Aitzaz Ahsan: Books

Synopsis
Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

ExplorePakistan.gif

The Glorious History of Our Motherland :)

Induspic.jpg

This was one of the oldest cities on earth built by our forefathers of the IVC - makes me proud, of their strength bravery and ingenuity. :)
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Modern india has no right to IVC as modern Pakistanis have no right to bharat we are 2 distinct civilizations.

This book explains, without religion there was a glaring difference.

Synopsis
Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

hahaha... i think this is tenth time when ure giving link to this book, its hilarious. :cheers:

Benny and other Indian members.

Please dont troll and stick to the topic. Name calling and mocking is against the rules.

Imo people here are completely missing the point. There is no such thing as any "ancient nation". The ancient history of a region becomes part of the history of the people. You can Google ancient Britain, ancient Scotland, or any other region. These nations did not exist in ancient times but the term refers to their ancient past.

Indian members are arguing a lot of contradicting points so please elaborate more:
Some are arguing that Pakistanis have no history or ancestry before 1947
Some say Pakistanis cannot claim both Islamic and non Islamic history
Some say Pakistanis can claim all history, but its shared

Lets make one thing clear: An empire is defined by the fact that it encompasses multiple nations. You cannot define India as something that encompasses multiple empires and kingdoms nonstop for all of time. This is obviously a definition for the subcontinent, which in no way belongs to India.

Pakistanis have every right to reclaim their ancient history and refer to it by the correct names like IVC, Gandhara kingdom. We dont recognise the imaginary India that encompasses multiple empires and kingdoms at every point in time. You are claiming Indian subcontinent history on the basis of your modern name. This is flawed logic. If Pakistan renames to Asia it doesnt mean we can claim all Asian history, even if we are part of Asia.

We dont deny shared history like Mauryan empire and British Raj. These are legit examples of a common past, but when you have IVC and other smaller kingdoms based mostly in Pakistan, they cannot in any way be Indian.

Remember that Pakistan stands for, Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan. The history of these regions is the history of Pakistan. Yes there are overlaps as in any case and we dont deny them, but since these regions and their history belongs mostly to our people, we can, and will call it Ancient Pakistan.

Pakistani identity and history is not in question. We are 100% confident in this matter. But Indian members need to elaborate why they consider all the subcontinents history and identity part of their modern nation.

pakistanflag.jpg

We are the eternal people, what was is ours, what is now is ours, what in the future on this land will be ours....

This was one of the oldest cities on earth built by our forefathers of the IVC - makes me proud, of their strength bravery and ingenuity. :)
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Exactly, This was one of the oldest cities on earth built by our forefathers, who worshipped lord Shiva, but unfortunately satanic invaders destroyed the peaceful land of our ancestors. :)

United Pak you have explained my point much more eloquently than me, I salute you bruv.

the great bangladeshi Group Captain. Saiful Azam, who shot down Israeli jet on his own.
i dont know why many people call him pakistani..?? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom