What's new

Did Ancient Pakistanis Defeated The Mighty Alexander The Great.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply to my post if you can. Its not obsession but you claim something that belongs to us.

Watch the video....

YouTube - 1 - Najam Sethi Special 2010.11.02

It is not yours, it is in our country so it is ours just as French man could want London to be French, but that would not change the fact that London was English, will remain English and always will be English.

And regarding Mr Sethi, I could put up a vid with Miss Roy - what does that prove, don't be naughty.:azn:

Thanks for the flaggy buddy, respect you for that :)

How can someone living in Kerala - claim the Indus Valley it is beyond me, there was no cultural similarity Punjabis, Kashmiris Pashtoon, Baluchi, Hazara have about much in common with someone from Kerala as we have with the French. LoL

oops .. where in my post have i claimed IVC??

I said its shared by both in a particular geographical area in north india and the present day pakistan..

These people did not stay there if you know some history they migrated and grew as time passed by and spread since there was no visa controls.

A civilisation is not a particular place, but the people involved ( thats a basic factor) .. the culture is not confined to a particular place, it spreads with the spread of the population or the people involved.

I dont know how much you will understand that simple factor..

Regarding the name - just because ideas go from one geographic area to another does not mean that both those areas are part of the same civilization, if Penicillin is discovered in one place, and that knowledge is taken to another, it does not make those two distinct place one and the same. :)

It was one of the skirmish against the balochi tribes i think Alexander suffered life threatenig wounds while returning back and due to which he died later on.

Regarding the name - just because ideas go from one geographic area to another does not mean that both those areas are part of the same civilization, if Penicillin is discovered in one place, and that knowledge is taken to another, it does not make those two distinct place one and the same. :)

Dude civilisation does nt mean a place or a geographical area..

And its not idea.. its the people itself..

Its a culture.. not confined to the area.. i think u dont understand the actual term..

You must have heard the term "be more civilised" in this forum itself..
It doesnt refer to a place, but a behavior or pattern..

Read some books that is relavant or maybe history lessons to rightly undertstand the meaning of the word "civilisation".

Bro the fact that the IVC is distinct is a fact, it can only be claimed by the specific people who live there. History has shown us that though populations have migrated, there has never been such a massive migration that the people who live on the soil, move in entirety, so modern Pakistanis by genetics are the builders of IVC - QED we are the only people entitled to call it ours.

I'm sure there are some great things in Kerala - those are yours, me and majority of Pakistani would not dream of co-opting that history as it has nothing to do with us, hope that answers your question :)

1170613422_f1490e1a21.jpg

This photograph symbolises what I am trying to say.

IVC = Ancient Pakistan = Geographic Pakistan = Modern Pakistan :)

Bro the fact that the IVC is distinct is a fact, it can only be claimed by the specific people who live there. History has shown us that though populations have migrated, there has never been such a massive migration that the people who live on the soil, move in entirety, so modern Pakistanis by genetics are the builders of IVC - QED we are the only people entitled to call it ours.

I'm sure there are some great things in Kerala - those are yours, me and majority of Pakistani would not dream of co-opting that history as it has nothing to do with us, hope that answers your question :)

Ok let me transform into Kindergarden mode now:

Suppose a group of people from Mohanjadaro decides to move from that place to a better place and build a settlement.

Question number:1

What is their civilisation?

Is it called a new name??

Are the two sites of Mohanjadaro and Harappa the only places of Indus valley civilisation?

Any person with brains can assume that only a few thousands people existed at these sites at that time of the age.. Its not was a huge population or anything.. People moved and established settlements during the course of age..

Your claim is nothing but pure fanboy stuff.. use the commonsense more.

We @ Kerala has got nothing to do with IVC. We shifted from artic due to polar bear shortages.

1170613422_f1490e1a21.jpg

This photograph symbolises what I am trying to say.

IVC = Ancient Pakistan = Geographic Pakistan = Modern Pakistan :)

Ok that is just a place/settlement inside modern day pakistan.

does this small settlement or place had the boundaries of thousands of kilometres??/

Heck, at that age not even kingdoms existed.

7cf55_BORDER-DANCE.jpg

Baba is not confused - he know's who he is, just as the vast majority of Pakistanis do, we are at one with IVC, our ancestors, MBQ, Babur, Gauri, Abdali etc.

Ok let me transform into Kindergarden mode now:

Suppose a group of people from Mohanjadaro decides to move from that place to a better place and build a settlement.

Question number:1

What is their civilisation?

Is it called a new name??

Are the two sites of Mohanjadaro and Harappa the only places of Indus valley civilisation?

Any person with brains can assume that only a few thousands people existed at these sites at that time of the age.. Its not was a huge population or anything.. People moved and established settlements during the course of age..

Your claim is nothing but pure fanboy stuff.. use the commonsense more.

We @ Kerala has got nothing to do with IVC. We shifted from artic due to polar bear shortages.

Show some respect benny, when you resort to insults it shows the bankrupt nature of your argument.

Indus valley was not pakistani nor Indian civilisation...it was definitely part of the large India....your claim that the modern day pakistanis by genetics are the builders of IVC, thn I wont say its wrong..but saying it was eentirely and only yours, is where I disagree.

Indus valley civilisation spread to a very large area...it went down southwards where it had third most important city after harappa and Mohenjedaro..."Lothal"..that is in present day Gujarat...the IVC spread westwards across rajasthan and Gujarat.

a simple wiki pic should help.

Civilt&

EDIT : Karan 1970 beat me to the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom