What's new

Diary of a Kashmir curfew: 'Our eyes are crucial to envisioning our future' (must read)

:rofl:
Your rants are breathtaking!
lol-003.gif

Take a hike then.:coffee:

Of course Kashmir is not going anywhere. It will be you guys who will be going. In thus case 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.

No they will not go anywhere

And let me Tell you ; we can send 7 LAKHS More in One week

And MILLIONS of Hindus are ready to go to Kashmir if the need arises

But the Original 7 lakhs are enough

No they will not go anywhere

And let me Tell you ; we can send 7 LAKHS More in One week

And MILLIONS of Hindus are ready to go to Kashmir if the need arises

But the Original 7 lakhs are enough

They will go, they will not go, we will send, we will come, we are enough...is this some kind of new lesson taught by your Army and RSS terrorists?

Need had arise, send them. Let's see who is willing to go.

They will go, they will not go, we will send, we will come, we are enough...is this some kind of new lesson taught by your Army and RSS terrorists?

Need had arise, send them. Let's see who is willing to go.

As I said the EXISTING 7 lakh are enough to take on Pakistan and all stone throwers

But if War breaks out ; Millions of Hindus will pour into Kashmir to
solve this problem for ever

Pathetic Photoshop of X-rays

Look at your reason to give some peace to yourself. What if it was true? What if every incident of reported shelling is true?

When your heart goes black, it doesn't matter if you see truth and once you intellectually go blind, nothing seems real.

As I said the EXISTING 7 lakh are enough to take on Pakistan and all stone throwers

But if War breaks out ; Millions of Hindus will pour into Kashmir to
solve this problem for ever

Apparantly they are not. They failed to stop Kashmiris struggle for independence.

You better send hindus now, by the time you gather 10 with b@lls it will already be 10 years. You know it's hard to find a pin in a haystack.

Apparantly they are not. They failed to stop Kashmiris struggle for independence.

You better send hindus now, by the time you gather 10 with b@lls it will already be 10 years. You know it's hard to find a pin in a haystack.

In those EXISTING 7 Lakhs troops which Pakstanis MENTION
TEN times a day -- More than 90 percent are Hindus

Back
Top Bottom