What's new

Dhai Chaal, Movie highlighting Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav all set to release this year

In spy circles when is anything revealed of much importance? especially when it concerns spy craft of hostile states or the target country. When holding an asset very little real truths come out. Generally speaking when people get caught for spying / espionage it’s usually true.

So is he an important asset that will yield information or is he one that will give very little truth.

As I said , it is upto you to prove him guilty, not for us to prove him innocent.

In what way.
In the way both countries have behaved.
The way he is being held & treated.
In my limited ‘outsider’ view It’s a high probability he is what the state says he is, thus an asset.

So is he an important asset that will yield information or is he one that will give very little truth.

Oh .. it’s very very likely the ‘asset’ will reveal everything he knows. Believe me when I say this.

In the way both countries have behaved.
The way he is being held & treated.
In my limited ‘outsider’ view It’s a high probability he is what the state says he is, thus an asset.

Oh .. it’s very very likely the ‘asset’ will reveal everything he knows. Believe me when I say this.

If the asset will reveal everything he would have already done so. He has been there for 4 years now.

If the asset will reveal everything he would have already done so. He has been there for 4 years now.

That’s why he is an asset ... why would they release someone who ‘allegedly’ has been involved in subversion / espionage activity. Unless as we suspect, he is a bargaining ‘chip’.

Hey Mr Khan Baba .. why don’t you use an Indian name ? why do you use a Muslim name & a Muslim Khan Baba avatar? Me..personally? I am not going to attack you via the keyboard because you are an Indian. I will question and answer your posts without spitting bile.

Hey Mr Khan Baba .. why don’t you use an Indian name ? why do you use a Muslim name & a Muslim Khan Baba avatar? Me..personally? I am not going to attack you via the keyboard because you are an Indian. I will question and answer your posts without spitting bile.

Khan Baba is Pakistani actually. He is the holder of the world record for weight lifting. I have him as my avatar because I admire him.

Spitting bile can leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Khan Baba is Pakistani actually. He is the holder of the world record for weight lifting. I have him as my avatar because I admire him.

Spitting bile can leave a bad taste in the mouth.

I don’t believe Balloon Baba is a record holder for weightlifting...other than a record for ‘handi’ and ‘roti’.
He is a fake and it’s kinda sad really.
It’s a little perplexing why you would choose him? I’m sorry...I don’t actually believe you admire him.

I don’t believe Balloon Baba is a record holder for weightlifting...other than a record for ‘handi’ and ‘roti’.
He is a fake and it’s kinda sad really.
It’s a little perplexing why you would choose him? I’m sorry...I don’t actually believe you admire him.

I choose him because I am a troll.

And review will be the same unless a new evidence from defence is presented which India doesn't have.

The review will bring to the public the evidence against Kulbushan which Pakistan has hidden away so far.

Back
Top Bottom