What's new

Dhai Chaal, Movie highlighting Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav all set to release this year

Maybe someday you will make a movie on the butcher of APS, Ehsanullah Ehsan. How he was not even sentenced to hang and allowed to run away.

Maybe someday you will make a movie on the butcher of Gujrat, Narendra Modi. How he was not even sentenced to hang and allowed to become PM of India.:lol::lol::lol:

You want us to hang Kalbhushan just to make a point. People especially foreign agents aren't hanged to justify public demand. He is getting milked for info.

Its 4 years now. Milking information never takes takes that long.

Its 4 years now. Milking information never takes takes that long.
Alive Kalbhushan is in the interest of Pakistan. It not only gives leverage but also keeps the narrative alive.
Who remembers a dead spy

Alive Kalbhushan is in the interest of Pakistan. It not only gives leverage but also keeps the narrative alive.
Who remembers a dead spy

Are you calling him a spy or are you calling him a terrorist.

Who remembers a dead spy

Two-in-One.:lol:

Unlike what @adelphi said, we remember dead terrorists and so does the whole world. We remember OBL, we remember Kasab. And we remember all of the others.

Does it show him entering Pakistan from Iran on Iranian identity document and being hosted by the Sindh government?

There's more to it the plot could have taken an anti climax twist by unveiling those responsible for bringing PPP, n league to the power corridors and keeping their deals ever since

We remember OBL,

Yeah president reagen delivered a splendid speech in his favor. You are irrelevant

Pakistan claimed Kalbhushan to be a RAW recruit involved in espionage operations .... that makes him a spy
India claimed he's a businessman who was too ashamed of his religion that he changed his name and passport to make business dealings .... that makes him a terrorist

Now you choose whether you believe Pakistan or India

Maybe someday you will make a movie on the butcher of APS, Ehsanullah Ehsan. How he was not even sentenced to hang and allowed to run away.
he left ttp due to some disagreements before aps incident.
You guys are scared to do a review and so you cannot hang Kulbushan even though you desperately want to do so.
not really.. his mind is a treasure.. why kill the goose right away?

we remember Kasab
kasab was a marathi speaking indian muslim guy who was used for a terror-op in your country...however you have no evidence of his connection with Pakistan

We remember OBL
OBL died long time before that raid due to nephrosis issues..

Pakistan claimed Kalbhushan to be a RAW recruit involved in espionage operations .... that makes him a spy

To the best of my knowledge Pakistan never claimed he was just a spy. They always said he was a terrorist.

kasab was a marathi speaking indian muslim guy who was used for a terror-op in your country...however you have no evidence of his connection with Pakistan

Your government has admitted who Kasab was.

I am not going to argue with how OBL died here. But will just reiterate that we are not going to forget him or any of his kind.

To the best of my knowledge Pakistan never claimed he was just a spy. They always said he was a terrorist.

Your government has admitted who Kasab was.

I am not going to argue with how OBL died here. But will just reiterate that we are not going to forget him or any of his kind.
You should also remember OBL as a brave warrior who left his playboy life to defeat Soviets and used his wealth to build roads to peace.

To the best of my knowledge India never claimed he was a spy either - so that makes him a terrorist

You guys are scared to do a review and so you cannot hang Kulbushan even though you desperately want to do so.

Why would any one hang an Intel machine like Kulbhooshan in their right mind?
Besides, the longer he lives the more damage it does to India both at diplomatic level and at secrecy level.
If anyone, the Indians will be the most eager to get him killed already.

Back
Top Bottom