What's new

Dhai Chaal, Movie highlighting Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav all set to release this year

I choose him because I am a troll.

The review will bring to the public the evidence against Kulbushan which Pakistan has hidden away so far.

Hey I know you a troll... I’m being polite.

I don’t believe Balloon Baba is a record holder for weightlifting...other than a record for ‘handi’ and ‘roti’.

I think that this Khan Baba, may be, holds record of weight gaining, but, not of weight lifting.:lol:

Stop engaging the troll and just reply with the URL to the ICJ thread where the Indians got blown to pieces.

Not sure, but surely they'll show him funding the Madaris of that specific terror sect from where you belong.

Hard to say since the movie is not yet out.

But dossier on Kulbhashan does say he tried provoking civil war in Pakistan by stoking fire on both sides of the camp.

Are you calling him a spy or are you calling him a terrorist.
Kindly stop diverting the thread! Thread is not about who indians call terrorist but about a terrorist caught red handed and presented to the world as indian sponsored terrorist!

STICK TO THE TOPIC!

Others kindly stop feeding him by answering his questions!

No. That makes him a businessman
One whose business links to killing and terrorist activities is either a terrorist himself or a terrorist finance...And IF he works for a particular government ...That makes it a state financed terrorist/ financer! Take your pick!

Kindly stop diverting the thread! Thread is not about who indians call terrorist but about a terrorist caught red handed and presented to the world as indian sponsored terrorist!

STICK TO THE TOPIC!

Others kindly stop feeding him by answering his questions!

One whose business links to killing and terrorist activities is either a terrorist himself or a terrorist finance...And IF he works for a particular government ...That makes it a state financed terrorist/ financer! Take your pick!

I asked for a link to the rules in the other thread. You have not provided it. How will I know which rule I am breaking if I can't read the rules.

Back
Top Bottom