What's new

DGISPR's press release on Imran Khan's address (Nov 04, 2022)تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو ‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے ‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !

People who are claiming that things will change after new COAS are living in fools paradise. New COAS will be among those who sided with Bajwa in overthrowing IK Govt and imposed this corrupt tola on Pak.

This nation will listen the news of IK's death very soon. This kanjar army will never let IK back to power. Period.

If the army wants to remain neutral then it needs to purge itself from the Sharif network. How deep is this rabbit hole? What does it matter as long as the army has an annual budget.

Why would it have difficulty working under IK govt? They were appreciated then, they got a win against India too. During Khan tenure public sentiment on the army was very positive especially after the balakot skirmish.

1667645146647.png

Any press release for this from anyone ?

INDIA

Fully prepared to take control of Pakistan administered Kashmir: Indian Amry​

899c67370d37fb90d58cec049afcf07f

By
News Desk
Posted on
November 2, 2022
Line-of-Control.jpg

Indian armed forces deployed near Line of Control in Kashmir. [File Photo]
Srinagar: Chinar Corps Commander Lt Gen ADS Aujla said the Indian army is fully prepared to take control of Pakistan-administered Kashmir and the forces are ready for any action on orders from the government of India.
Aujla was interacting with journalists in Srinagar on Rajnath Sigh’s comments that the BJP-led Government of India will merge the Pakistan-administered Kashmir with India.
“Whenever the Central Government takes such a decision, orders will come to us and in such a situation, we are fully prepared. Apart from our conventional strength, we are also strengthening ourselves modernly, so that we do not have to look back in such a situation,” Lt Gen Aujla said.

Asad Omar have taken blue pill today. Six months ka rashan pani lay kar charah gaya hai deputy par

Entirely predictable response though how ISPR didn't see it coming is a mystery. Then again the statement from ISPR was for internal consumption to keep the rank and file in line. One has to wonder how sitting next to Khawaja Asif will vindicate ISPR?

Imran might be forced to take political asylum

Wishful thinking.

More likely to be hanged by Army just like Bhutto.

Is the DGI ISPR a spokesperson for PDM, clearly they should order a transparent investigation if some of their officers have been accused of wrongdoing.

Any press release for this from anyone ?

INDIA

Fully prepared to take control of Pakistan administered Kashmir: Indian Amry​

899c67370d37fb90d58cec049afcf07f

By
News Desk
Posted on
November 2, 2022
Line-of-Control.jpg

Indian armed forces deployed near Line of Control in Kashmir. [File Photo]
Srinagar: Chinar Corps Commander Lt Gen ADS Aujla said the Indian army is fully prepared to take control of Pakistan-administered Kashmir and the forces are ready for any action on orders from the government of India.
Aujla was interacting with journalists in Srinagar on Rajnath Sigh’s comments that the BJP-led Government of India will merge the Pakistan-administered Kashmir with India.
“Whenever the Central Government takes such a decision, orders will come to us and in such a situation, we are fully prepared. Apart from our conventional strength, we are also strengthening ourselves modernly, so that we do not have to look back in such a situation,” Lt Gen Aujla said.

F*ck all of a response. They have become like this as they know the current military leadership is compromised and offer nothing.

End result of Lahore "parties" in the 90 and 2000s on full display.
PML's work with the "oldest trick" of the trade has wrecked havoc on military and judiciary.
@Jango - I think folks dont realize what I just said. Chao maybe for the better.

Last edited:
===============================================
My son says that he will never visit Pakistan if Imran Khan is arrested.

For the first time, I agree with him. Six months back, he was all set to go to a cadet college. Was working on his Urdu. He had calendars of PAF, and a model JF-17 that was gifted to him by the main planner of Feb27 operation, swift retort. He arranged a tea party in his school, with all his friends of different nationalities trolling Indians while having the tea.

Recently, I saw the JF-17 model upside down, and the PAF calendar teared apart. I don't blame him and I am not working on him at all.

Anyway, I have no plans to go back too, so all is set.

I too, was in the same boat as your son.

Since I was 14, I have been very intent on enrolling in the PMA long course to eventually become an officer.

I have been working on my Urdu for years, building up my own strength etc.
My dreams were completely and utterly flourishing to such lengths. I was proud of my country, my Prime minister (Imran Khan at the time) and my army.

I absolutely loved them to bits.

But then, I saw the true picture once Imran Khan was ousted. The top brass are nothing but cowards, grabbing the country by the scruff of the neck and dragging it in whichever direction they choose.

I was totally heartbroken.
How could they do this to their own people?
What kind of monsters have I been looking up to?
My dreams were crushed, and I was left floundering- having believed that the thing I loved really was ruined beyond repair.

But then I woke up one day and realised something.
If no one else is willing to lead honestly, without corruption and without lining their own pockets, it is up to me to step to the mark.

It is up to me to set an example. To reclaim the honour, respect and dignity. It is our job as the youth of the state to make sure that we look after it, no matter the cost.

Now I feel the passion inside me waking once again.

Even if the country gives up on its own people, I will never give up on it.

And that is a promise to God.

Please pray that I am not corrupted by the dunya.

Many things will change after 29 Nov including the officers in charge, in Shaa Allah.
You mean Pakistan Army will be new? New patriotism and new principles? What will we do with treacherous officers and old rules they're currently using against this nation?

What if nothing changed? Got a backup plan?

F*ck all of a response. They have become like this as they know the current military leadership is compromised and offer nothing.
You can ask whats keeping India from using this time against Pakistan. There is no support of people behind Army... and Army is busy crushing bloody civilians. Pak army is so freaking lost that they didn't respond to a direct threat by the enemy.

You can ask whats keeping India from using this time against Pakistan. There is no support of people behind Army... and Army is busy crushing bloody civilians. Pak army is so freaking lost that they didn't respond to a direct threat by the enemy.
Indians can't do much against Pakistan because of the on-ground situational change brought about by guess who? Bajwa, the very person u r calling traitor. People of Pakistan would always stand with their Army, even of Khan incites them directly. It is only the lar-yo-bar elements trying to make a scene as they always do. Indian threats are empty whimpers right now because of Bajwa.

Indians can't do much against Pakistan because of the on-ground situational change brought about by guess who? Bajwa, the very person u r calling traitor. People of Pakistan would always stand with their Army, even of Khan incites them directly. It is only the lar-yo-bar elements trying to make a scene as they always do. Indian threats are empty whimpers right now because of Bajwa.
India has dare to publicly state they'd take Pakistani Kashmir back. When they'd act, we'll witness what you're claiming but until then is Pakistan Army mute? Can your "traitor Bajwa" make a similar verbal claim towards India as well and would India also wait to answer until Pakistan acts? Shall we test if India stays mute like you?

You're mistaken thinking Pakistanis are not losing love for armed forces. Try running a survey. Surprise yourself.

India has dare to publicly state they'd take Pakistani Kashmir back. When they'd act, we'll witness what you're claiming but until then is Pakistan Army mute? Can your "traitor Bajwa" make a similar verbal claim towards India as well and would India also wait to answer until Pakistan acts? Shall we test if India stays mute like you?

You're mistaken thinking Pakistanis are not losing love for armed forces. Try running a survey. Surprise yourself.
"..dared to publicly state..", what are you, 11?? What weight their empty threats hold when they can't do shit, a verifiable fact you are not acknowledging because then u would have to commend Bajwa for that.😁

There is not large scale protest in Punjab or Sindh. Only in areas where PTM is present, they have joined ranks with PTI for these inconsequential tirades. Imran was ready to give Bajwa lifetime extension, he hasn't denied it.😇

Back
Top Bottom