What's new

DG ISI

soul hacker

Reaction score
‎"Our source is not Mansoor Ijaz. He cannot be called a credible person. Whatever he claims or says, it is not the concern. Our investigation revolves around tangible electronic evidence available in its original form which can be easily verified by technical experts in forensic technology"

- DG ISI

NOTE:- I Opened this thread ,so that we can Post all articles related to DG ISI here

He is just time passing. He knows everything and I am sure ISI has all evidence it needs. He just wants Supreme Court to the job themselves so no one blames the army of getting involved in destabilizing a democratic government.

Mansoor is a amriki puppet- trying to put pressure on Pak Army and Govt- to soften their stance against amrika in current situation after the deliberate attack-

I am amazed that why American are replying to our supreme court because they have always bluffed the courts except in their own country.
Gen James John says the memo was created by Mansoor Ijaz and i did not believe its real or sent by Pakistanis but still I forwarded it to Adm.Mollen.:azn:

‎"The fear that we cannot live without America has taken away our self respect. Are we to live in humiliation out of the US fear forever?"

یہ خوف کہ ہم امریکہ کے بغیر جی نہیں سکتے، اس سوچ نے ہماری خودداری چھین لی ہے۔ کیا ہم امریکہ کے خوف سے ہمیشہ رسوائی کا سامنا کرتے رہیں گے؟

[Statement by DG ISI on the floor of the Parliament on May 16, 2011]

Several senior military personnel have said that President Zardari has ran away from country due to memo issue and NATO attack. All he is doing right now is analysing the situation. If the case goes in his favour than he will return and if it don't, he won't return. Now even Army Commanders have said that the memo is real.:smokin:

Well, it seems that the fox is returningto Karachi tonight!

Army does not want to destabilize the govt i think, Mr. president is responsible

405832_10150428527448251_222687063250_8485950_1748546852_n.jpg

In this memorable photo, Gen. Pasha is second from left.
Dated: July 1980

All these soldiers were Captains back then.

‎"The fear that we cannot live without America has taken away our self respect. Are we to live in humiliation out of the US fear forever?"

یہ خوف کہ ہم امریکہ کے بغیر جی نہیں سکتے، اس سوچ نے ہماری خودداری چھین لی ہے۔ کیا ہم امریکہ کے خوف سے ہمیشہ رسوائی کا سامنا کرتے رہیں گے؟

[Statement by DG ISI on the floor of the Parliament on May 16, 2011]

wow nice statement but my intelligence say how many peoples knowing the self potential and how long they can successful..

I do not fear of American policies regarding Terrorism or any thing els coz they have their limitations but the initiatives taken by our gov which are not fulfill right now...:smokin:

The fact that the DG ISI requested to present his evidence in camera to the Commission indicates that he was in possession of solid proof that must come before the nation. The Commission should also task the ISI to takeover all remaining gadgets/devices from MI for forensic examination should Mansoor Ijaz fail to come to Pakistan.

DG ISI is the key witness after Mansoor

One way or another Zardari and co should not be allowed any breathing room.

memogate is running out of steam.......hisssssssss!
there will be no closure just like everything else in this country!

Back
Top Bottom