What's new

DG ISI tells US about India-TTP nexus

Thats what you would like everyone to believe.

The context of the entire situation is to keep reminding that Pakistan are the producers. It is entrapment. It is a direct attack on the strategic depth concept.

Even some US congressmen believed this bullshit and secretly backed Indian funding and creation of TTP.

However Chuck Hagel spilled the beans and the cat is now out of the bag with the proof ISI have.

This just shows how gullible you are if you think muslim extremist groups who were created by Pakistan will take orders from RAW. Did RAW hide OBL in Abottabad?

Who is Chuck Hagel? And what do you think US will do after looking at the "proof"? Take the side of Pakistan who can offer no economic benefits and whom US pays billions of dollars in annual aid every year to sanction a country who can offer a vast market to American companies and help recover US economy.

This just shows how gullible you are if you think muslim extremist groups who were created by Pakistan will take orders from RAW. Did RAW hide OBL in Abottabad?.

OBL is irrelevant to this, don't confuse the issue.

You give a man enough money he will do whatever he wants. In Afghanistan there are many there. No one who does this is Muslim. Muslims don't butcher children. Muslims don't bomb markets. You are not a man of faith if you do this. So spare me your Muslim extremist group logic, it makes no sense.

I think he's there to fast track green card processing of his son in law..

You give a man enough money he will do whatever he wants. In Afghanistan there are many there. No one who does this is Muslim. Muslims don't butcher children. Muslims don't bomb markets. You are not a man of faith if you do this. So spare me your Muslim extremist group logic, it makes no sense.

OBL is always relevant as long as Pakistan approach USA. That man humiliated America by attacking on American soil and Americans don't forget or forgive easily.

"No one who does this is muslim". This is exactly the logic which led Pakistan to its current mess. You blaming India won't hurt India because nobody believes in Pakistani allegations. Hillary Clinton even said that on record.

For your sake lets argue TTP is India backed, what about other terrorist groups you guys funded to spread terror in Kashmir? What about Lashkar e toiba? The Kashmiri terrorists have been bombing markets and killing civilians in India, so now they are not muslims?

This over-obsession with religion made Pakistan created groups like Taliban and now Pakistan is suffering because of Taliban. Fight the root cause instead of blaming India.

The purpose of doing this... If tomorrow ISI strategy one blast in Pakistan in response X 4 **** blast in India, in case India always want favor from US like they're doing from past 10 years to question US president or govt officials to pass statement against Pakistan, So in that case they CANT! because Pakistan already handover Indian involvement evidence to US. US will relectant in that theory if they pass any statement against Pakistan, Pakistan start pressuring using in the same manner because they already handover Indian involvement evidence or intrude into Security council so American image will be badly fuckup when other party show the evidence of the party whom US favoring. Think from different perspective. Pakistan is playing game with US. US badly ******* btw India and Pakistan soon.

This is not as simple. US has still and always will pass statements. Just look at their recent Obama visit to India, a recent testimony in which the agent is saying Pakistan will continue to support LET. US leaders have given statements to please Indian and if Pakistan retaliates and rest assured US will openly support India over Pakistan.

No idea what you said there. .You mean DIG has no proof?

The Americans know much more about terrorists in pakistan than pakistan themselves. .They kept warning us about possible attacks...even the boat incident was a warning from America...so DG is just making of fool of himself.
Ohh dude!! Sometime I do have a feeling peoplw from neighborhood should be awarded PHds.... you are so intelligent you got me :rofl:
Amerucans warned you about terror boat?? And your media busted your bubble and that Coast Guard commander dismissed snd an inquiry is being held against him. End of story :offtopic:
DG is there for his own agenda with proves and my point was we don't have that habbit of being eager to be famous... he is there for a purpose and knows how to achieve it. What you and I can do is spectulate. Tough to less your itch you can hit wall... :hitwall:

Ohh dude!! Sometime I do have a feeling peoplw from neighborhood should be awarded PHds.... you are so intelligent you got me :rofl:
Amerucans warned you about terror boat?? And your media busted your bubble and that Coast Guard commander dismissed snd an inquiry is being held against him. End of story :offtopic:
DG is there for his own agenda with proves and my point was we don't have that habbit of being eager to be famous... he is there for a purpose and knows how to achieve it. What you and I can do is spectulate. Tough to less your itch you can hit wall... :hitwall:

Intelligence about possible terror threat does get shared..

Britain warns India of possible terror attack by ISIS

Spurt in terror alerts from US ahead of Barack Obama’s India visit - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Navy chief warns of rising terrorist threat in the maritime domain | The Indian Express

Rest of your post...sorry, didn't get it.

He will need a lot more than just standard Pakistani propaganda and crying wolf to push his case. I suspect he is just there to convince the US to let off pakistan on its terror network and trying to play victim.

India cannot do anything on Pakistani western border without the help of Afghanistan.

India cannot do anything on Pakistani western border without the help of Afghanistan.

You are quite close to my assertion that India indeed isn't doing anything. Besides, islamists don't need someone's guidance or support to kill...they will keep killing for their caliphate and the prophecy.

i do not know of suicide bombers who do it for the money

He is just ticking a box. US would never question anyone as long as the targets receiving the bullets are Muslims. Israel and India are two good examples,

The solution to Indian terrorism in Pakistan is not to gather international support but to fight our own battles. We don't want statements, we want Qisas.

to solve problems with India, Pakistan have to fight war like Tariq Bin Zeyad did for Spain, only then Pakistan can life in peace and prosper and that is not going to happen in near future.

to solve problems with India, Pakistan have to fight war like Tariq Bin Zeyad did for Spain, only then Pakistan can life in peace and prosper and that is not going to happen in near future.

Still have not given hope of conquering India

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom