What's new

Despite its problems, Xi’s China is a vast improvement from the past

There are many patriots in Islamic culture who sought development and scientific advancement against those US dog.

US Islam dog are those who want backward.

Not really I simply spoke to lot of Chinese
Development has came to those regions at a cost of freedom and civilization

Regardless does it matter what I think???
What matters is what people in Muslim world think and we know what they think
Muslim world is more and more aligned with China, you are not Muslim world, you don't even live in the Muslim world.

Muslim world is more and more aligned with China, you are not Muslim world, you don't even live in the Muslim world.
Muslim rulers/dictators not people there is a difference!!

Sure people were aligned with Chinese untill western propaganda worked (and Chinese propoganda failed)

Not really I simply spoke to lot of Chinese
Development has came to those regions at a cost of freedom and civilization

Regardless does it matter what I think???
What matters is what people in Muslim world think and we know what they think
No one Muslim country in the world is against China's Islam policy. How China handles religions inside China are basically China's internal affairs. Some people in China practice some similar religions don't give the the outside countries and people the pretext to interfer in China's internal affairs just as the US and EU want to.

No one Muslim country in the world is against China's Islam policy. How China handles religions inside China are basically China's internal affairs.
Talk any person in Pakistan, turkey, Indonesia and African Muslim countries
Everyone knows what happening

Talk any person in Pakistan, turkey, Indonesia and African Muslim countries
Everyone knows what happening
Some of them indeed quite number of them are being brain washed by the western media. All countries in the world are being bombarded with Western narratives of world affairs. And you don't pretend to speak for the Muslims in those countries.

Some of them indeed quite number of them are being brain washed by the western media. All countries in the world are being bombarded with Western narratives of world affairs. And you don't pretend to speak for the Muslims in those countries.
I ahve been to many Muslim countries and spoken to several people

Stucking your head in sand is precisely why Chinese are losing this media war

Muslim rulers/dictators not people there is a difference!!

Sure people were aligned with Chinese untill western propaganda worked (and Chinese propoganda failed)
You are an individual person, not people, don't be confused with those two words.

Last edited:
The biggest enemies of Muslim now is Israel and Israel will be ecstatic when Muslims are backward, focusing of 72 virgins.

Israel fear most is when ALL muslims become modernize.

You are an individual person, not people, don't be confused with those two words.

No need to waste time on him. I know the true color of most Muslims. They would definitely to choose to believe other Muslims are being persecuted by non-Muslims whenever there is news released no matter by whom. This is out of their jihad mindset. Nothing can change them

I ahve been to many Muslim countries and spoken to several people

Stucking your head in sand is precisely why Chinese are losing this media war
Some are extremists and want to interfer anything related to Islam in the world, they put their religion foremost above anything else, they want to create a pan-Islam empire in the world. Chinese internal matters including religions are for Chinese to manage.

Lol I saw this video last year and I am sure this guy is not from Singapore.

Here's the full unedited video. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1B24y1o7GT/

1) I can recognize my own peoples' accent. His Chinese and especially English accent is different from the typical Singaporeans accent. His accent sounds more like from HK.
2) Don't even know our most basic history which even a 7 year old kid knows. Eg; Singapore gained independence in 1965 from Malaysia, not from the UK.
3) Full of Chinese terms/PRC internet terms that we don't use. Eg; 吐槽,阿三, 二次元 etc.
4) In my whole life I have never met any Singaporean who thinks China as their motherland. And this guy, who claims to be 3rd gen Singaporean, openly claiming China as his motherland? It's like a 3rd gen American openly claiming that Europe/Africa is his motherland lmao.

Nice try. Typical conjured up 意淫 story to gain views, and it seems like he succeeded.

Singapore relies on the West, and the elite accepts Western neoliberalism and introduces non-Chinese immigrants, which is not friendly to China.

As China develops, Singapore hopes to play a balance between China and the United States.

I have always disliked Singaporeans, they like to show off their English and look like a senior overseas Chinese, but Singapore is smarter than the Baltic countries, and they don't jump that high.

The Malay racial slurs against Indians are HORRIBLE.

Malaysian Malay hate Indians and Indians hate Malay.

Only Chinese are very tolerant of Malays and Indians.

The hatred between Malay and Indians are immense. Somehow Peranakan Singaporean divert it into hatred of Malay and Indians against Chinese. GoS is sht stirrer.

Singapore relies on the West, and the elite accepts Western neoliberalism and introduces non-Chinese immigrants, which is not friendly to China.

As China develops, Singapore hopes to play a balance between China and the United States.

I have always disliked Singaporeans, they like to show off their English and look like a senior overseas Chinese, but Singapore is smarter than the Baltic countries, and they don't jump that high.

The Malay racial slurs against Indians are HORRIBLE.

Malaysian Malay hate Indians and Indians hate Malay.

Only Chinese are very tolerant of Malays and Indians.

The hatred between Malay and Indians are immense. Somehow Peranakan Singaporean divert it into hatred of Malay and Indians against Chinese. GoS is sht stirrer.

Singapore will be in trouble with Western neo-liberalism and multiculturalism, the result of elites betraying national interests.

Singapore will be in trouble with Western neo-liberalism and multiculturalism, the result of elites betraying national interests.

Unless you study very deeply, you cannot get the dynamics of Singapore dirty racial politics. All elites are there to prevent the emergence of Chinese culture.

You can think about the entire political class as Zelensky and Korean Yoon Suk Yeol... and you will get the right conclusion.

Singapore history textbook is big big big disaster, full of LIES.

Back
Top Bottom