What's new

Despicable extremist Hindu activists

Thread successfully diverted by sanatan dharma, instead of talking on persecution of indian muslims, the guys are discussing on stone.
What do you expect will happen when people start a thread with title 'Despicable <Insert a target religion> <inset any abusive word>' and start calling that religion using all sorts of names, especially 'stone worshippers'. Well, the discussion will turn towards 'stones'.

I know it perfectly. Now go teach your friends benefits of worshiping random animals.
Just like benefits of bowing in any random direction? Right?
Its good to see how all of humanity is so well connected in our superstitions.

We don't bow in any random direction. You know sh!t about us. That is why I asked you to go lecture your friends about worshiping random animals.

Go tell them how worshiping squirrel is a good idea.

Shut your dirty mouth with religious talk you filthy hindu , we can post the sh!t your religion has with monkeys eating the sun and elephant god dancing naked and you guys worshipping a stone d!ck.

I don’t see any harm if they don’t destroy the mosque and try to club two religions.
It’s more of symbolic gesture of brotherhood between two communities.

See? And then you wonder why discussion is about stones and later degenerates into toilet humor.

Enjoy!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/07/19/indonesia.wrong.prayer.direction/index.html

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...snt-matter-when-you-pray-says-islamic-leader/

When you mix medieval myths in modern life, well the issue of stones and toilets will be most prominent.

Enjoy what?

In one case Indonesian muslims were corrected by scholars. In other link, it didn't open on my side. In any case we don't worship in random directions. You just proved my point.

Now go tell people about benefits of worshiping sparrows.

I wonder what their govt is doing against all this. Given that the ruling party is pretty much based on Hindu nationalism I'd say their doing nothing. So much for being secular.

India was never secular. It's the biggest lie ever told.

Wow at the title. I guess mods really dont care about people from other religions? Are mods seeing this or are you all just as hateful as OP?
I agree. Better title would be 'Despicable Hindutva Scum." More appropriate and accurate.

I changed it, apologies for not seeing it earlier.

Lol, tell her to go ahead. The Kashmiris would rip her face off.

Hindu extremists desecrated a mosque with saffron coloured powder and placed a photo of their idol on the wall and have the shameless mentality to film the whole episode.

God is this the state of the equipment they have to record with? I guess being a Sanghi doesn't pay enough lol.
Anyway, cowards doing stuff by night.

Thank God . At least they never raped a little girl in there as a sacrifice to kaali like they did in the temple .

Well, you do bow down to a stone/few stones. From really really far away. Most of the time in general direction of it.

In your dreams lol at this pagan equating he's animalistic belief on us .

What do you expect will happen when people start a thread with title 'Despicable <Insert a target religion> <inset any abusive word>' and start calling that religion using all sorts of names, especially 'stone worshippers'. Well, the discussion will turn towards 'stones'.
Same can be said about almost all of the mainstream religions. Because none of them can prove if their God is a personified God or even physically existing god. Isn't that a common problem?
Hindus also do not worship 'stone', just like you do not claim to worship 'Stone' or 'Building made out of Stone'. Ask any Hindu here if he is worshiping stone or is the stone a symbol to whatever he is worshipping.

You worship penis ?
You worship monkey ?
You worship rat ?
All in the form of stones
Dirty pagan

Its good to see how all of humanity is so well connected in our superstitions.

We bow to Allah alone not man not grave not animal
Where's this pagan trying to mix us up in he's dirty ways lmao

Dirty pagans trying to bring there filthy animalistic ways into our places of worship
What next a elephant man freak in the pulpit and there mothers grazing in the prayer room

Indian Muslims your weak like a wet paper bag .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom