What's new

‘Denying Holocaust Does Not Make Good Muslim Or Arab’ ‘The Quran Calls Muslims To Be Just’

Churchill's Genocide of 4 million Indians during the Bengal Famine
It may be a worthy topic, but in this thread you're just using it to keep yourself and others from facing the truth. Two thumbs down.

This is true that the number of deaths might be over exaggerated with all possibilities. But at the same time, this is also a fact that a lot of burial sites like Treblinka are still to be excavated properly.

Also, if the number of Jews killed,after all those studies and researches end, proves to be less than the present assumed figure by half a million or even a million, that does not mitigate the brutal horror of the war crimes the Nazis committed by an inch.

This was the worst war crime possible inl human history and it will remain so till another bigot starts envisioning his own version of "Lebensraum".

It's not exaggerated, it's documented.

Have you ever thought about why its so important to so many people to suggest or insist that the Holocaust was exaggerated?
Personal agendas I guess. Guys there r a lot of historical documents on the holocaust, specially the east. I suggest u read those. They are pretty accurate and also read up on german transcripts (Hoeffler telegraph) regarding the tally for action reinhardt camps

It's not exaggerated, it's documented.

Have you ever thought about why its so important to so many people to suggest or insist that the Holocaust was exaggerated?

Isn't it true that historians are till to reach a firm settlement on the numbers? And a lot of western Historians have raised their doubts about the actual numbers? And how sure we are about the numbers when we have no solid documented evidences yet about the number killed in Treblinka, the supposed site of largest genocide?

I'm biting, but only because it demonstrates what kind of person Desert Fox is. Further down the page of one of his links is the rebuttal to the "Churchill as Indian-killer" argument:

The Facts

We asked author Herman to elaborate. He writes: “The idea that Churchill was in any way ‘responsible’ or ‘caused’ the Bengal famine is of course absurd. The real cause was the fall of Burma to the Japanese, which cut off India's main supply of rice imports when domestic sources fell short, which they did in Eastern Bengal after a devastating cyclone in mid-October 1942. It is true that Churchill opposed diverting food supplies and transports from other theaters to India to cover the shortfall: this was wartime. Some of his angry remarks to Amery don't read very nicely in retrospect. However, anyone who has been through the relevant documents reprinted in The [India] Transfer of Power volumes knows the facts:

"Churchill was concerned about the humanitarian catastrophe taking place there, and he pushed for whatever famine relief efforts India itself could provide; they simply weren't adequate. Something like three million people died in Bengal and other parts of southern India as a result. We might even say that Churchill indirectly broke the Bengal famine by appointing as Viceroy Field Marshal Wavell, who mobilized the military to transport food and aid to the stricken regions (something that hadn't occurred to anyone, apparently).”

Keep in mind that the Brits lost vast amounts of sea transport when the Japanese attacked and you can then realize what a pickle India was in.

It's all there on the same page, and DF chose to ignore it. He knowingly propagated misinformation to buttress his position. This is the sort of self-serving deceit that doesn't stop at victimizing Jews but is applied by perpetrators to their own society. In a trice you have crime and disorder everywhere, save those places the authorities personally care about, and maybe they will suffer too via revenge attacks by the aggrieved.

Find me my missing aunts, uncles, and grandparents, a$$holes. I found my uncle's transport record to Auschwitz in the Bad Arolsen archive two years ago.
The honor of being an a$$hole is yours Mr homeless. Your aunts, uncles, and grandparents are settling in the homes of poor Palestinians in the occupied Palestine kiddo.
Sometimes it seems that you yourselves has also believed the crap.
Jews were killed in WW2 but pretty much like others, no more no less.

I've been to Dachau and it's a traumatic experience to stand inside the very rooms and gas chambers where so many people lost their lives. The tales of brutality and torture that are documented in the museum there is very very depressing.

The numbers may be inflated slightly, but there's no denying that the Holocaust occured.

That said, denying Holocaust will only make people look stupid, as does denying the atrocities of Zionism!

Isn't it true that historians are till to reach a firm settlement on the numbers? And a lot of western Historians have raised their doubts about the actual numbers? And how sure we are about the numbers when we have no solid documented evidences yet about the number killed in Treblinka, the supposed site of largest genocide?
There's plenty of documentation. That's why I linked to Bad Arolsen. The doubters are mostly fakers, and those that aren't who concentrate on substance talk about whether it was 5,999,998 slain or 6,000,002, or how many were gunned down in Russia rather than transported to the extermination camps.

The honor of being an a$$hole is yours Mr homeless. Your aunts, uncles, and grandparents are settling in the homes of poor Palestinians -
You have nothing, so you rewound your tape back to the beginning and unjustifiably insulted me to boot.

Why should Pakistanis follow your demonstrated moral leadership rather than mine, Mr. Islam-shall-be-the-winner?

This was the worst war crime possible inl human history and it will remain so till another bigot starts envisioning his own version of "Lebensraum".
So I guess you haven't heard of 9 million Iranians death of famine during 1917-1919. and the role of the Jewish great Britain in it.

That said, denying Holocaust will only make people look stupid, as does denying the atrocities of Zionism!
You just drew a direct analogy between the Nazis who are known to have murdered Jews by the millions and the Jews of Israel who are baselessly accused of committing the same or like atrocities.

Thus you, an Indian, have less moral standing in this matter than those Pakistanis here who merely doubt whether or not the Holocaust happened at all.

You just drew a direct analogy between the Nazis who are known to have murdered Jews by the millions and the Jews of Israel who are baselessly accused of committing the same or like atrocities.

Thus you, an Indian, have less moral standing in this matter than those Pakistanis here who merely doubt whether or not the Holocaust happened at all.

That's correct. My morals aren't very high to begin with. But I believe in calling a spade as a spade. There isn't much difference between Nazis and Zionists in my opinion. I don't expect anyone else to agree with me on this though.

You have nothing, so you rewound your tape back to the beginning and unjustifiably insulted me to boot.
I think everybody here can understand that the insulting was first started by you with a little bit of probing baby.
And this thread is not about me nor the Pakistanis, it is about you claiming nonsense.
seriously 6 millions, seriously.
The number of gas chambers that are being created till now in Germany will not exceed of 10 by far. and I will do a little math here,
6000000 claimed death toll,
that leads to a proximate 600000 per a chamber
If the capacity of each chamber for a session of gassing considered to be 50 and a gassing session is taking 2 hours long then it says 2 years and about 9 months of non stop endeavor.
And if we assume every chamber servicing 8 hours per day that leads to an astonishing number of 11 years of hard work.
Please don't play with numbers, and accept the inflated exaggeration in statistics, bro.
BTW, lets skip the Jews population flaw here.

Last edited:
That's correct. My morals aren't very high to begin with. But I believe in calling a spade as a spade. There isn't much difference between Nazis and Zionists in my opinion. I don't expect anyone else to agree with me on this though.
Why, when the Nazis committed real atrocities, whereas Zionists are baselessly accused of doing the same, why, when the Nazis envisioned racist domination, whereas Zionists envisioned a peaceful return to their homeland, would you claim, "there is no difference between Nazis and Zionists"?

Back
Top Bottom