What's new

Dennis Rodman Plans New North Korea Trip, Hopes to Secure Release of Detain

visom

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
gty_dennis_rodman_jt_130512_wmain.jpg

Dennis Rodman has some fighting words for President Obama, who he says has failed in his foreign policy toward North Korean and its leader Kim Jong-Un.

"We got a black president who can't even go talk to him," Rodman told celebrity website TMZ.com. "How about that one?"

Rodman announced his plans to visit North Korea on Aug. 1 and he's got a self-imposed mission.
gty dennis rodman jt 130512 wblog Dennis Rodman Plans New North Korea Trip, Hopes to Secure Release of Detained American

He wants to secure the release of 44-year-old Korean American Kenneth Bae, who was recently sentenced to 15 years hard labor.

The former NBA player said he's going because he feels the White House has failed with its North Korea policy.

PHOTOS: Dennis Rodman Goes to North Korea

Earlier this year, Rodman visited North Korea and even spent time with the North Korean leader. The two bonded over their love of basketball.

Last week, Rodman tweeted this message to Kim Jong-Un: "…do me a solid and cut Ken Bae loose."

U.S. officials told ABC News that they are in touch with Bae's family.

PHOTOS: An Inside Look at North Korea

The U.S. government is calling on the North Korean government to grant him amnesty.

The news of Rodman's trip comes as North Korea has been dialing back talk of war.

"At least Kim did one thing, he took the missiles back," Rodman said. "Thank you. Took the missiles back, right?"

RELATED: North Korean Missiles Moved Away From Launch Site

After his earlier trip this year to North Korea, Rodman sat down in an exclusive interview with ABC News George Stephanopoulos in which he praised the North Korean leader.

"I don't condone what he does," Rodman said, "but as far as a person to person, he's my friend."

_________________________________________________________________________________

The fate of the world rests on the hands of a basketball player with a strange sense of fashion. :omghaha:

rodman20n-1-web.jpg

I think he better not be coming back after he went there.........

I think he better not be coming back after he went there.........
president Clinton secured the release of two CIA agents; if Rodman can secure the release of another one, it will be iconic since Rodman is a nobody as opposed to Clinton who was a Head of State.

But considering America is a nation that only 40% of Whites voted for Obama, I'm pretty sure America won't want to see Rodman pull this one.

president Clinton secured the release of two CIA agents; if Rodman can secure the release of another one, it will be iconic since Rodman is a nobody as opposed to Clinton who was a Head of State.

But considering America is a nation that only 40% of Whites voted for Obama, I'm pretty sure America won't want to see Rodman pull this one.

that's because Rodman is a nobody, he want to do something that make him a "Somebody" again, can you see this is just his stunt? Does he really care about those "Hostages" or "Inmate"?

that's because Rodman is a nobody, he want to do something that make him a "Somebody" again, can you see this is just his stunt? Does he really care about those "Hostages" or "Inmate"?
That's why I said, if he could pull this one; it will be something.

Kim Jong-Un is planning to visit US...to free some prisoners.

What a joke!

Rodman, please see your own position and stop the arrogance behavior!

Back
Top Bottom